Piano Keys

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Walking in an empty hallway of H1 dorm, Seohyun almost had her new record for having a lot of sigh along the way. Her feet are heavy due to the heavy snow she encountered, as well as her heart that wasn't good at all ever since she unfolded the truth for Yoojin. 

Fear.

Yes, she is having an uncertain fear inside her.

A fear of letting go? Perhaps.

Because she certainly knew what will happen next after she had revealed the truth. Yoojin will take Yoong away from her, that's one of the things that has been running in her mind right now.

Letting go of someone is going to be such a big decision if she ever do it. She is surely in the verge of letting go or not. 

 

"Should I?" she asked herself thinking too much for her and the guy she has been dreaming to be with forever.

 

Stopping in front of the doe-eyed guy's door, she left a genuine smile as she recalls the talk she shared with him. She brought her wrist watch up to read the time as 5am. "Is he asleep?" she asked, eyes fix to the door. 

 

She ponders if she's going to walk inside. But as she ponders, only one thought would overcome her. It is to raise her hand and presses the number code in his door. And she did, the sound of the door unlocking makes her give a little hope to open the door. Afraid that she will wake him up, she cautiously pushes the door and pecked her head inside to assure that indeed he was sleeping.

 

As she confirms it, she slowly steps inside, not creating any sounds of steps. She didn't even open the lights as step by step she already can hear the smooth breathing from him. One minute passed, she sees herself sitting in his mattress.

And there he was, sleeping peacefully with his phone in his chest. Amused, she slowly brought her hand to pick up the phone.

 

"Yoong, why so adorable?" she escape a soft chuckle once she saw her own picture in his phone. She remembered the picture. It was in Italy at St. Peter's Square where they had a great time of admiring the old and big church. 

 

Tilting her head to see his sleeping face, she can't help and put a smile across her face. She moves closer and put her palm in his cheeks, as she gently caresses them.

 

"Hmm... baby~"

 

When suddenly he mumbles, she couldn't help herself and literally shed a single tear. She quickly wiped it off and smiles as she continues to hear him mumbling something while she continues to admire his features. True, she is lucky how perfect her boyfriend is.

 

"... ugh, give me that yoonghyun... that's my star... "

 

"You... she's my star, let go Sul... "

 

"... hmm... hee~ "

 

And more mumbles can be heard from him, that didn't fail her to escape a soft giggle. She continues to admire for another quite minutes until her eyes felt heavy, and she slowly lied beside him. She uses her two arms as a pillow while she is facing him into sleep.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

Opening his eyes, the doe-eyed guy yawns and had a slight disturbance of the sun hitting his face. He groans and spread his two arms once in awhile, but when he tried to get up, that's when he realizes how heavy his chest was. He looked down just to find himself being hugged tightly by two arms and a head was placed on top of his chest.

 

"So she granted my request?" It definitely made him happy after noticing who the girl was. He made a genuine smile before he her hair using his finger.

However, as he continues to them, he couldn’t resist and really heard his own stomach making a weird sound.

 

“Ugh! I’m hungry! What time is it already?” he gradually asked as he turned his head on his left in the night stand. It reads 9:20am, which he groans realizing the time.

 

He paid his attention back to the sleeping girl in his chest, and this time, he rubs her arm, in attempt to wake her up.

 

“Baby~ are you awake?” he calls. “Hmm… did you hear my stomach? It’s growling. I’m hungry… aren’t you waking up yet?”

 

Much to his dismay, the girl in his arms won’t barge and continue to sleep. He sighed and still couldn’t give up yet.

 

“What time did you arrive, baby? It seems you are tired?”

 

Still no answer, he arches his chin forward, trying to see her face. “Such a heavy sleeper… aigoo… I wonder what time did you really arrived?” feeling her breathing over his chest, another brief smile appeared across his face. It is really so amazing feeling just by cuddling her. It makes him feel like the king of the world and she was her queen. It’s a wonderful feeling that she always want to prolong it.

 

Deciding to prolong it, he gently pulled her over and crawled her two hands over her waist and enveloped her with his warming embraces. It automatically closes his eyes as he inhaled the perfume from her neck while he buried his face in her neck. His long legs also makes way between her legs, that keeps him really felt warm and flutters.

 

“Hmm, Yoong… “The sudden movements seem useful as the girl in his arms made a sound of a groan. The next thing he knew, he was being punch from his arm.

 

“Ugh! Yoong I can’t breathe. Let go.” Instead of love punches he assumed, it’s a protest light punches.

 

The doe-eyed guy didn’t barge, instead, he tightens his hold and he says, “This is for not waking up with me.”

 

“Aish! Yoong~” the younger whines, keeping her assault.

 

“Hehe~” and Yoong slowly give up, bringing his head up to meet her eyes. He grins “Good morning.”

 

Instead of a greeting, the younger simply took the opportunity to cuddle again in him, placing her head on top of his chest.

 

“Ugh!!! You are unfair!!! Yah!!!” It’s his turn this time to whine.

 

“Yoongie please! Shut up. I want to rest baby.” The younger argues, pouting while her eyes are close once again.

 

“Aish! But baby. I want to cuddle with you too.” Yoong almost wanted to cry.

 

“Just put your arms on my waist then and hold me… that way you can cuddle.” The younger replied in a mutter.

 

“Yah it’s not the same. I can’t—“

 

Without any words, the younger reach for her lover’s left hand and places it in her waist, and then she proceed to the right behind her, placing it the same too. “There, hold me.” she said and closes her eyes again to resume her sleep while her arms are in Yoong’s waist.

 

Yoong sighed in defeat, holding his girl as he was told. But seriously, he so wanted to be the one cuddling him instead of her. “Later tonight, give it to me, Okay? or else…” he warns. “Or else I will spank you.”

 

“Hmm, whatever just give this moment for me for the meantime.” The younger answer, breathing so steadily in place.

 

After Some good minutes passed…

 

“You’re not going  to get up?” the doe-eyed guy finally had some realizations. “Baby it’s almost 10. And… “

 

“It’s Friday, I only have one subject later afternoon.” The younger cut him off.

 

“Oh the make sense. But baby, I’m seriously hungry by now. Can’t you—“

 

“I’m so exhaust baby. I can’t feel my legs even.” The younger groans in frustration.

 

“Serious?”

 

“No not literally. Just really tired… aigoo… “

 

Yoong’s right hand makes way to his lover’s back, rubbing it instead while he continues to say… “You work so hard, aren’t you?”

 

The younger nodded and mumbles. “I need more sleep.”

 

“What about food?”

 

“Aish! I just need some sleep with you, can’t you give it to me!” the younger suddenly shouted, taking Yoong aback at the sudden outburst.

 

“Ugh, there’s no need to shout you know. I’m just really so hungry~~”

 

Seohyun sighed in defeat and looked up to meet her boyfriend’s pouting lips. She rolled her eyes and at the same, she let go and lied beside him instead, grabbing the pillow to continue her sleep back facing him. “You can eat now.” She mutters coldly.

 

Yoong blinks for a few a times, hearing the cold words. Did he just disappoint her? Oh no. he’s dead. “Uh… baby… I didn’t mean to…“

 

“You are hungry right? Then you can eat now.” The voice continues to be cold, causing for Yoong to be bewildered. He just really needs some way so that he can get up not like disappointing her. What’s wrong about it?

 

He poked her behind. “Baby, are you mad?”

 

“No.”

 

“Umm, did I say something wrong?”

 

“No.”

 

“Then why are you back facing me?!” Yoong couldn’t help and asked it out in frustrations.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Aish! can’t you—“

 

“Yoong please I need some sleep! That’s all I wanted you to give Me. CAN YOU JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT?!” for the 2nd time, Yoong was taken aback with the loud voice. He got scared out of a sudden and didn’t know to make his lover to keep cool, because he can sense her nerves are intense. He truly disappoints her when he thought about food.

 

“I’m sorry.” He could only apologize and slowly get up to jump off the bed. Before he could make his way to the kitchen, he took a glance at her sleeping girl and sighed.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Arriving at the kitchen he couldn’t really find a reason for why out of a sudden, his girlfriend is like that. “Isn’t she having pms?” he doubted.

 

“Ugh!!! This is my fault.” Ruffling his hair for blaming himself, he truly needs an air to keep his cool. Unfortunately, his stomach wouldn’t let him as he could feel it growling over and over again. He shrugs the thought for a moment and brought himself to be a cook.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

11:15am.

 

He was finished finally. Two plates were in his hand as he escapes the living room to the bed. “Baby… I cook for you too.” he calls as he suited himself in the mattress. The girl he calls was still in her deep slumber when it opens her eyes only to make him looked away.

 

“You cook for me?” it’s still so cold but he nodded anyway as a response.

 

“I didn’t tell you, you will.” He got only ignored, much to his dismay.

 

Yoong didn’t give up and put aside the plate for brunch. He lied back behind and brought him for an embrace. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

 

“Yoong let go.” The younger wanted to pry the hands over her waist.

 

Yoong didn’t mind. He promptly pulled her over and turned her to give the younger’s needed embrace. “I’m sorry… I know this is the reason. You can cuddle to me for the entire day.”

 

Unknown for him, the younger shed a tear as soon as she meets the doe-eyed guy’s chest again. Her two arms were back at his waist letting her to hold him. Holding him back, she cries in his chest.

 

“You… you are crying?” the doe-eyed guy doesn’t know any reasons again to feel his girlfriend’s tears in his chest. Confused, his heart felt the pain on his every sob.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong… “ and he whispers, kissing the crown of her head. It frightens him even when the younger looked up to him really bitters.

 

“Hey—“ He was about to wiped them off but he got beat as he instead being envelope once again by her embrace.

 

“Yoong, I’m scared.” Seohyun mumbles, still couldn’t find the reason to stop her tears.

 

“Wait, why? Baby, tell me please. I’m so confused.” Yoong groans.

 

Instead of a direct answer, she says, “Promise you won’t leave me, Okay?”

 

“Of-of course… I won’t. I won’t my baby.” Though confused, the doe-eyed guy answered truthfully. Before he knew it, the girl in his arms tried her best to calm as she looked up once again to meet his eyes.

 

“I believe. I believe you won’t.” and that’s all she had utter before she leaned forward and kisses him.

 

--

 

Sul who happened to walk passed the room of his favorite enemy, stopped when he heard noises inside the room. He turned his head to his left and right for an empty hallway confirmation, before he slowly presses his ears against the door.

 

“Ugh, Yoong this is so good.”

 

“Hmm… I know you’d like it.”

 

“Ahh!!!!”

 

“Omo! Omo! I’m sorry! Did I hurt you?”

 

“Yah! can you be careful?”

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

 

“No it’s Okay… hmmm… really… this is good Yoong. Can I have it tomorrow too?”

 

“If you would… request it again.”

 

“Whoa!!!”

 

Sul doesn’t know what he just heard. His eyes widened of the sudden thought. “Oh no!!! are they doing it?!!!” he almost screamed and tried to comprehend what he just heard.

 

“Yah! Sul what are you doing there?”

 

Sul quickly shush Krystal when she approached him. Krystal was innocent and follows Sul for pressing her ears against the door. The following words make her blushes.

 

“Oh! can I?”

 

“Yep. Come on, twist it.”

 

“Oh!!!! It looks so delicious.”

 

“Yeah, yeah… it quick.”

 

“Hmm… so… so… sweet. It’s my favorite.”

 

“Strawberry taste, we have the same taste.”

 

“Ahhh… more Yoong.”

 

“Wait, it’s tight… it’s not opening.”

 

Sul and Krystal both look at each other and scream. “Yaah!!!! My ears!!!” they leave the door on both of their respective rooms.

 

Yoong and Seohyun both run to the door, having the same eyebrows towards each other.

 

“Was that Sul and Krystal, baby?” Seohyun asked raising her two shoulders too.

 

“I think so. Wait our ice cream.” Yoong quickly went back inside the room, causing for the younger to shake her head as she follows him.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yoong!”

 

“Hmm?” busy scooping his own ice cream, the doe-eyed guy simply raise a brow, not minding his girlfriend.

 

“Umm, I want to… I want to go to the mall later. Can you accompany me?”

 

The doe-eyed guy finally looked up, setting aside the ice cream. “Are you buying something?”

 

“Just want to shop for grocery items. I’m out of it in my room. Hmm, are you free later?” wasn’t sure with her request, the younger had asked. She exactly aware of his schedule today, so it came as hesitant from her.

 

The doe-eyed guy made a quick blinks here and there, a little thinking for a moment before he says, “Okay… I’ll see what I can do. I have my last class later at 2:30pm, is that Okay?”

 

“Hmm… my class will be over at 1 anyway. I’ll wait for you at the gate then.” Happy to hear him say, she jumps off her seat and give her boyfriend a peck in his cheeks. “I’m off, I’ll see you later. Do finish it all, Okay?” She said before she left him.

 

Yoong giggles at what he just received. He seriously love the way his girlfriend is taking care of him. The quick love fight earlier was replace by a super sweet girlfriend. Oh how he wishes that it’s already Christmas as they’re already in Italy, because he can’t just wait any longer.

 

Ring… ring… Ring…

 

And it seems, the call he’s been waiting can’t wait too. He picks up his phone in the table, just to disappoint himself anyway. It wasn’t the call he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter