The Invitation

ToHave & ToHold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the weekly update! ^^

enjoy this fluffy chapter!

with

Yulsic and Yoonhyun.

 

I will never fall without any reasons

-

 I would always catch you

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

Usually, at late night, Yul will be in his bed snoring in his dreamland or even A little chatting with his girlfriend over the phone, even sometimes doing his homework. Unfortunately, tonight is going to be different. He was awake. Wide awake for three valid reasons; he. loves. Jessica.

 

After dropping his girlfriend at home around 9pm, Yul was in tuxedo in front of Jessica’s Home. It was quite and only crickets could be heard around him. Off lights filled the entire mansion, which means Jung Family was already dead sleep.

 

It’s 11:50 to be hold.

 

Just 9 minutes left before midnight.

 

What could that mean?

 

Yul grabs his guitar inside his car, to start preparing. The things he needed was being scattered around. Petals of red roses were around him with a basket of food beside for another dinner date he could offer. To add it up, there were three big gallery art of him and Jessica especially made for their anniversary. Lightning candles was also even made around, to form I ♥ U.

 

what else there is to left?

 

A song that could be mean for him, her song for Jessica.

 

--

 

11:58pm.

 

Yul was in the verge of screaming his heart out. How nervous he was at the moment that he needed to walk back and forth, trying to calm his nerves. He was even sweating amidst to this little snow that starting to fell from heavin again.

Yul feels as if he was going to confess or something. It was like he was starting it over again. It was a mix of emotion for only an anniversary. Scratch that. It’s their First Anniversary as a couple. It is something he should be proud of.

 

Every clock’s tics, is his every beat of heart.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

12:00mn

 

“Damn. I think I’m going to die!!!” he exclaims, not really knowing how to start it. it was already 12 and yet, he was in the verge of going back. But he wasn’t even attempting to go back.

After a while of pondering, he bring his phone out, and dial his girlfriend’s number. He was greeted by a timid answer.

 

[Hello?] he can sense it. Jessica was yawning or even half asleep. He just woke her up. How bad he is.

 

“Umm… hey cutie!”

 

[Yeah? Yul? Ugh!!! Why did you call?] he giggle at the groans of frustration right there. bitting his lip in process. He proceed to took a deep breath and just get it straight.

 

“Umm… cu-cute… Uh… “ but for some unknown reason he was damn too nervous. His knees are shaking he couldn’t explain. This is going to be the first time that he feels to pee too. As if he was really proposing? How the hell he is too nervous?

Anxious probably, because he doesn’t know if Jessica will love this surprise.

 

[Yah! what is it?]

 

“Umm… “ taking a deep breath, he bring his phone closely to his ear and looked up to see Jessica’s room lightens up. There goes his heart, when he watch as a silhoute is starting to be visible. “Oh my god.”

 

[What?]

 

Ending the call right away, Yul throw all his worries away and stood at the center of the heart shape he places in the front yard of Jung Mansion. He then looked up, to see his girlfriend already in the balcony—shock.

 

“Hey cutie!” he greeted with a bright smile, holding his guitar too tight.

 

Jessica in the balcony agape to see who is in their front yard. She wanders from left to right, couldn’t believe his eyes, he rub them genuinely until she can now recognize what’s there for her. Yul was smiling to her, in tuxedo. In his tuxedo was a big heart, which she didn’t fail to smile. Behind, she recognizes the three mosaic of them, standing in beam in front of their drive.

 

The forming petals of I love U along with anniversary banner, didn’t miss her tears as it drops involuntary. She doesn’t know how to say the words she is feeling right now. It’s like the first time Yul did it?

 

“Cutie? What is this?” Her voiced cracked, asking her boyfriend to his eyes. The tan guy smiled simply, before he strum the guitar to start this surprise for him.

 

The strands in your eyes.

That color them wonderful,

stop me,they steal my breath.

Emeralds fill mountains

toward the sky never revealing

their depth.

 

Even for the nervous heart inside him, Yul did his best to start the song. But as he finish the first stanza, he suddenly stop to relax his nerves. Jessica giggle at the sight of him, while still in the middle of holding her tears.

 

Clearing his throat again, he looked up to see her girlfriend’s eyes, staring at him lovingly. His heartbeats are all over when he remembers the times when it was still so blur for him. When he was still courting him and end up heartbroken, yet, at the end, he got her back. Though stupid things occurred at the middle, he wasn’t regretting it at all, knowing how Jessica really gives her heart for him. It wasn’t as destiny, it was beyond as he could imagine.

 

He started to strum the guitar once again, while putting her heart on.

 

Tell me that we belong together.

Dress it up with the trappings of love.

I'll be captivated.

I'll hang from your lips,

instead of the gallows of heartache

that hang from above.

 

I'll be your crying shoulder.

I'll be love suicide.

I'll be better when I'm older.

I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

 

Jessica couldn’t take it anymore and sobs. She doesn’t really expect this to happen at the middle of the night. All she assumes was her boyfriend would be doing the surprise later morning. She was all wrong.

All she could response as of the moment is to smile while crying her heart out. listening to Yul’s voice, is the best thing she couldn’t get enough.

She was falling deeply… deeply… and deeply… to this guy whom give her the best

 

I've been dropped out,

burned up, fought my way

back from the dead.

Tuned in, , remembering

the things that you said.

 

I'll be your crying

Shoulder I'll be love suicide.

I'll be better when I'm older.

I'll be the greatest fan of your

life.

 

The greatest fan of your life.

 

 

Jessica found herself wiping her tears off continuously, after Yul’s song for her. She almost wants to jump from the balcony and might be punching his chest a lot there. She hated surprises, because it will only lead her to feel how she is like flying in heaven. It was undeniably, a one unforgettable moment.

 

------

 

“Happy Anniversary.” Yul kneel down, handing a bouquet of flowers and a box that contains his hand made bracelet. He wasn’t so sure if he’s doing it right though, because Jessica was crying up there while he sang the song. Did he just make her mad? Did he just make her pissed off? Or did he just move her? That would be awesome though. He wanted to see a happy Jessica in front of him, not this girl who is crying up there. But little did he know that Jessica was just overjoyed?

 

He was clueless and just waited for her to answer.

 

After a minute of wait, Jessica finally calms down.

 

“Oh gosh Yul… I can’t… I can’t… say something… but… I need to right?” she chuckles, sniffling due to her cries earlier.

 

“Hmm? Go ahead.” Yul said, waiting so patiently for Jessica to climb down the balcony.

 

“Umm… Cutie… can you get me a ladder first?” Yul chuckle at the favor. He stood and scans around the corner.

 

“Cutie, there wasn’t any ladder. How can I—“

 

“Just catch me then?”

 

“Yes? are you saying… “ Yul panics.

 

“I’ll jump.”

 

“What? Yah! It’s too high.”

 

Jessica pouted sadly, hearing the response. She looked away and attempted to walk away when Yul shouted for her name, stopping her.

 

“FINE! I’LL CATCH YOU!” Yul shouted this time.

 

Jessica gladly went back to the balcony, to stare down her boyfriend. Yul was ready to catch her. “Be sure you didn’t eat a lot.”  He joked.

 

Jessica stick out her tongue, as she started to climb to prepare herself as well. “Ready?” she asked in confirmation.

 

“Of course. You know I would always catch you.”

 

“Here it goes!”

 

Thud.

 

Laughter filled the entire yard after Jessica jumps. She was successfully caught by on arms from Yul’s but the tan guy unbalanced, ending them up lying in the green grass full of petals.

 

“I knew it. You eat a lot again.” Yul chuckles, as he sat up together with his girlfriend. Jessica laugh so hard. She knows the tan guy would be complaining her again.

 

“HAHAHA~”

 

“Yah! stop!”

 

Jessica shut up, to take a peek at her boyfriend’s lips with a pout right after. “Happy Anniversary.”

 

Yul smile so sweet, leaning in for a forehead kiss too. “Happy first Anniversary… and more to count.” He cheekily said.

 

Jessica smile at the statement. Yes, more to count, she wishes and she believes she’ll count more. “Alright, what do you have there more?”

 

Yul mentally slapped his forehead for being forgettable. He opens the box and showed the bracelet for her and for him. “I especially made this for us.” he said in proud, locking the bracelet in Jessica’s right wrist. Jessica smile and does the same with Yul.

In the bracelet engraved a word forever yours, keeping the two smile from ear to ear.

 

“Wait there.” running behind them and pick up the basket for them. He then went back, placing the basket in between them.

 

“What we have here?” Jessica was curious as always with food.

 

“Hmm… some snacks only my cutie. And… let’s have some cup of tea?” Yul started to bring the bread inside the basket one by one, smiling all over her face.

 

Jessica could only stare at amazement. She was indeed so lucky to have him, is it?

 

“After this, I’ll drive you to somewhere.”

 

“Wait, my parents aren’t aware of this cutie. You can’t steal me away from this mansion.” Jessica complains, thinking of her parent's oblivious to this thing.

 

“Oh? don’t you complain will you? I’ll deal Mister Jung later.” Yul said, determined to passed Mister Jung's questioning over him.

 

“You know it’s not good.” Jessica complains to Yul’s sighing in defeat. He put down the cups to cup his girlfriend’s cheeks between his palms.

 

“Just this once please? I know you have exams tomorrow, but this is only once in a lifetime. I tell you. This will only be quick. I think 15 minutes only. Pleaseeeeee?”

 

Jessica hold Yul’s wrist, setting it aside. She took the cup of tea and sip it first before she answers… “Why I can’t say no to you?”

 

Yul celebrates with that defeat. “Because you love me that much.” He pinches her cheeks with a giggle.

 

“Here.. let’s enjoy this first.” Jessica offered the cup of tea to her boyfriend, and proceeds to give him also a bread. Smiles was all over the place as they looked up into the night sky. The snow that was falling earlier, was no longer there, instead, a dark sky greeted them. But it wasn’t the reason for them not to enjoy the night. Yul scooted closer, sneaking his left arm into her waist while feeling the warm from each other.

 

“Wow! I really couldn’t believe, cutie.” Yul realizes something.

 

“Me too.” Jessica answers, leaning her head to Yul’s shoulders.

 

“We are now the same as our maknaes.”

 

Jessica giggles at the comment. “It doesn’t matter whether who was the first one to be together yo babo!”

 

“But it actually matters to me.” Jessica stared at her boyfriend surprised. Yul was serious yet again she joke around.

 

“It matters… because… I feel like, stupid here. If I was just too genius when it comes to this stuffs. I wouldn’t have hurt you from the start cutie.” Yul said, staring deeply to Jessica’s eyes. “Now I regret all of those times when I still—“

 

“Listen. Yul, there’s no need to regret. You have me as your present. I choose to wait for you that time. You should feeling lucky than to feel really regretful there.” said Jessica, sincerely. “Understood?”

 

Yul smile warmly at the response from Jessica. She could feel it. The love from her was really warming her up, embracing her and locking her heart for him. She was right. He should be greatful rather than feeling this way.

 

“Come on, let’s get going. I have 15 minutes for this.”

 

“Wait, what about these stuffs around?”

 

“I have my men to pick every petals there.”

 

Jessica eventually giggles at the answer. Having been dragged all the way to his car, he just watches a total of 10 men cleaning the area of Jung Mansion.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“OMO!”

 

Jessica found herself standing in front of a chapel. Her eyes bulge when she realizes something. “Yul… what—“

 

“Let’s get inside.” She didn’t even finished her sentence when Yul started to drag her inside. She was speechless. She doesn’t know what was happening as she started to tremble inside.

 

They stopped in front of the altar with them facing each other. Yul brings her two hands to his chest, in her heart part before he took time to have silence first. Jessica was still speechless and couldn’t utter a word. what if Yul will propose? That means, she will said yes? Yes! most probably. She wants to hear it in front of the altar. She highly aniticipates it when Yul was already staring at her in deep thought. Maybe, forming his words to say? Omo! She will be really jumping out of happiness.

 

“Yul… “ she said under her breath.

 

Yul took time take a deep breath first, before he opens his mouth to speak what was in his mind at the moment.

 

“Yul.. “Jessica was getting impatient and nudges him.

 

Yul gigg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter