I miss my umma and appa

Love and Dream

 

Taeyeon POV (Yes, It’s finally a POV)

I run away from the practice room as long as the class is over. I cry over while I run away. It’s so tough for me. I mean I never danced before so how can anyone judge me like that. I know that she is a great dancer, but that’s not means that she can’t judge me like that. Ah, this is a bad day.

 

I sit on my bed and looking at the picture besides me. It’s the picture of me, amma, and appa. Ah, it’s been a while since I’m contact them. No, not a while. I never contact them since I arrived in the Seoul. I think I should call them now since I miss them so much.

 

“Hello?” Umma grabbed my phone.

“Umma. I miss you so much.” I said when I heard her voice.

“Taeyeon? I miss you so much too.” She said.

 

I cried when I heard her voice. I cried even deeper when I heard she called my name. I really miss her so much. I really want to see her but I can.

 

“Neh, Umma. I miss you too.”

“So, how are you? Is everything okay in Seoul?” Umma asked me. She seems very worry about me. No, not seems but it’s a yes she is absolutely worry about me since I’m the only child that she has in this world.

 

“I’m okay. Everything is great in Seoul. How are you mom?” I asked her.

“Everything is okay too, dear. Have you met Ji young? Is he fine?”

“Umma, he’s fine.” I lied to her since I know she really like Ji Yong Oppa.

“Ah, that’s great. I hope you both can come back soon to Jeju. I really miss you both.”

“Neh, araso Umma. I will come back as soon as possible. Uhm.. Umma I need to tell you something.”

“Yes, dear. Say it.”

“I join drama musical group in Seoul.”

“Drama musical group?”

“Yes. It’s a group who perform a drama with dancing and singing.”

“So you are not with Ji Yong now?”

“Neh, aneyo. I’m in their dorm. I have to live here because I have joined the group.”

“It’s great to know that you’re safe right now since it’s so hard to survive in a big city like Seoul, dear.”

“Yes, I know Umma. That’s why I thought that I was so lucky that I could meet a lot of great person in here.”

“It’s good to know it. Anyway, I have to hang up now. I need to help your father in the shop.”

“Neh. Araso. Bye, Umma. Sarangheyo.”

“Bye, dear. Nodu saranghaeyo.”

 

I close my phone. Ah it’s so relieving after talking to my mom. At least I can stay tough after all the things that had happened to me in this city.

 

“May I come in?” I heard someone knocks my door after I ended my conversation with my mom.

“Who is it?” I asked. I can’t let anyone come in without knowing who is her/him.

“It’s me, Leeteuk.”

“Oh, Leeteuk si. Neh. Please come in!” I said.

“Are you okay?” He asked me as soon as he enters my room.

“Neh, araso. I’m okay. Don’t worry!”

“It’s great to hear it.” Leeteuk si relieved.

“Neh, I’m okay. But I just can’t believe it. How come she said that I’m stiff?”

“You’re not stiff. You just need some time to learn how to dance well.”

“Thanks. But I still not confidence about it since I’m not good at it.”

“Hey, don’t be like that. You can learn it anyway. Do you want me to teach you?”

 

Ah, I don’t even want to try it. Dancing? It’s not my style. No, wait. This is a good chance for me. I can ask him to teach me how to dance Gee in Seohyun birthday night so he can’t bother our plan. Ah, it’s a bright idea.

 

“Jjinjak? You want to teach me?” I’m pretending to be cute.

“Yes, I want to teach you. Where will we learn about it?”

“How if two days again?” I asked.

“Well, okay.”

“Okay. It will be two days again at eight pm in that dance practice room.”

“Deal.”