The First Dance Practice is a Failure

Love and Dream

 

“Then, we clear everything up, right? Then let’s practice. You may start the class, Miss Hyori.”

 

A woman came from nowhere and start glares at them one by one.

 

“Good morning, class!”

“Good morning, Miss Hyori.”

“Before I start the class, I want to give you all a compliment. You are really great in your last performance. I saw it and no criticize from me.”

 

They all clap. They are so happy. It’s the first time Miss Hyori gave them compliment without any criticize. It’s just like a dream.

 

“I really hope that you will do you your best again in the next performance.”

“Neh!” They all screamed at the same time.

“So, I heard there is a new member. Where is she? Please raise your hand then new member!”

 

Taeyeon rises up her hand.

 

“So you are the new member.”

“Neh, Miss.”

“Come here, please.”

“Yes.”

 

Taeyeon stands up and walks till she stands beside Miss Hyori.

 

“Hmm… pretty, nice, and have a great smile but… short and stiff.”

 

Taeyeon’s eyes bigger. Mwo? What did she just say? Short? Stiff? Me?

 

“Don’t judge her from her looks. Don’t you know that she is a good singer, miss?” Sunye said to protect Taeyeon.

 

“Really? Then since you had showed your singing skill, why don’t you show me your dancing skill?”

 

Taeyeon looks at Leeteuk. She just gave him a hint that he can’t do it and a face that said please help me. But there is no response for him. Then she takes a look at Seungyeon, who sits in the back lines. She also make a help face. But she just keeps staring at her and smiles. Taeyeon feels desperate. No one can help her now. No, wait. Kyuhyun. She looks back once again, and she sees him. She also makes a help face. But the response is same too, he just support her by saying “Fighting!”

 

“But I can’t dance.” I said it bravely.

“We don’t believe in you since you told us that you couldn’t sing before but the fact is you sang really well. Now, you said you can’t dance, I don’t believe it.” Yesung said.

“Neh, I don’t believe it too.” Minho agreed with Yesung.

 

Taeyeon feels really desperate this time. She takes a deep breath and start to dancing. She doesn’t know anything about dancing so she just dances abdacadabra song from Brown Eyed Girls. First, everything was okay but then when she makes a round move, everything turns into a mess. She feels down.

 

“That’s why I said she can’t dance.” Miss Lee Hyori said.

“Are you okay?” Leeteuk came to her and asked about her condition.

“Neh, konchanayo.”

“Don’t be such a drama queen.”

“She’s not.” Kyuhyun said it. He came to help Taeyeon too.

“Are you okay, Unnie?” Seohyun also came as well as Seungyeon and Sunye.

“Everything is okay.” Taeyeon said it once again to make them sure.

“Great.” Leeteuk relieved.

“Please don’t be so hard to her, Miss Hyori. She is still new in here. She needs some time to practice the dance like me.”

“Seungyeon is right, Miss Hyori.” Sunye said.

 

Miss Hyori looks at Taeyeon.

 

“Okay. I will give her another chance. I will give you a task. You have to dance SNSD Gee in our next meeting. I don’t want a failure like today anymore. But for now, as a suspension, you can’t follow our practice and just sit in behind and watch the rest members practice.”

 

Taeyeon feels desperate. But what can she do now? She sits in the corner and watches them practice.