Chapter 7 + UPDATE + POLL

Lost In Love

That Was Weird 

Seunghyun was tired of being bedridden. He shook Jiyong awake gently, "Jiiiiiiiii, wake up! I don't want to let you wake up alone!" Jiyong turned away and covered his face with a pillow, then after a few moments he pulled it away, "Wait... what? You're waking me up so I don't wake up alone?" Seunghyun gave him a close-eyed smile and gave a quick nod. "I know how you feel when you wake up alone... it , and I'm sorry about that," Seunghyun said in a small voice. Jiyong just laughed and sat up, embracing the older man. The latter was shocked, eyes wide like a deer in headlights. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and smiled brightly, it didn't hurt, and e could feel the tingling feeling all throughout his body. Then he shook his head and pushed Jiyong away gently. "Ji, don't do that. You make my skin tingle," he said with a slight pout. Jiyong raised and eyebrow and put his hand on Seunghyun's cheek, he could feel it too and it made him grin all the more. "Are you sore at all, hyung? Your stitches should be fine now. Right?" Jiyong asked with a suggestive grin. The older man's jaw dropped and he feigned surprise."Jiyong! How could you suggest such a thing?" They both laughed, but it soon faded as they made eye contact once more. A feeling passed between them, one neither of them would admit to. Jiyong blushed and bit his lower lip, fighting himself to keep from looking away. No matter how much of a child his boyfriend was, Jiyong would always end up being submissive to his hyung. He always had been. Seunghyun had perfect features. His jawline, his high cheek bones, his perfect lips. Even his body was nice, but he'd never show it off. 

Seunghyun took a long breathe before leaning in and kissing Jiyong gently on the lips, both of them closing their eyes. The former touched his fingers gently to his hyung's perfect jawline as Seunghyun put his good hand on the back of Jiyong's neck, deepening the kiss. No one but them existed anymore. The tingling feeling they had felt earlier was so electric, filling with the want.. no, the need of the other's touch. Seunghyun was being careful, since he had refused the cast in favor of a very small brace that seemed as if it wasn't even there. He tugged at Jiyong's shirt as he kissed the man's chin then neck. Jiyong reached down and pulled his shirt off over his head, tossing it on the floor and whimpering as his boyfriend began kissing his exposed chest. Then the leader grabbed at Seunghyun's shirt, pulling it up with a sweet pouting look on his face. Seunghyun smiled and lifted his arms as Jiyong pulled the short off of him. The former fell to his back on the bed as Seunghyun gently placed himself on top of his lover. He looked at Jiyongs chest and began tracing the lines of his muscles. He leaned back down and crushed his lips to Jiyong's. He traced the man's lower lip with his tongue as if asking for permission. Jiyong parted his lips and they began their fierce make-out session. Jiyong, who had been in his boxers from the beginning was now tugging at his boyfriends pajama pants. When he broke the kiss he whispered, "Be fair." The older man obeyed without question and the pajama pants soon accompanied the garments that lie on the floor.

Seunghyun's arms were shaking, particularly the still broken one. He managed to pull himself out of the younger man and fall on his back by his lover. He buried his face in his hands and whispered in a pained voice, "I'm so sorry, Ji. I didn't mean for it to hurt that bad." Jiyong turned and buried his face in Seunghyun's neck. "It's okay hyung, I can handle it," Jiyong said with a smile. Seunghyun propped his head up and wiped his sweat sodden hair from his eyes. "You sure seemed like you knew what you were doing. Were all those magazines I found in your room for practice?" Seunghyun asked with a sly smile. Jiyong gasped and punched his shoulder playfully. "You can really move your hips, hyung. If I didn't know you, I'd say you were a good dancer," Jiyong said with a laugh and then made a face. "You need a shower hyung... we both do. You can take one first though." Seunghyun nodded in agreement and stood up, wrapping himself in one of the sheets and walking out of the room. When he closed the bedroom door behind him he let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding in. He was amazed that Jiyong actually let him do that. I just had ... with Kwon Jiyong, he thought. Seunghyuns hook his head and a smirk tugged at the edges of his lips as he walked into the bathroom. 

"Hurry up hyung! I want to take a shower!" Jiyong's voice penetrated the bathroom door like a dagger through tissue paper. "Hold on! I'm getting out of the shower! Damn, Ji!" Seunghyun yelled back. He turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, wraping a towel around his waist. He took a comb to his hair, slicking it back in the iest way possible. He stepped out and bowed extravagantly to Jiyong, "The washing room is all yours, Prince Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong glared at him, "Are you making fun of me?" Seunghyun shook his head with a smile and turned down the hall, heading straight for the kitchen. He decided he wanted to be more serious about the relationship, no more acting adorable. He reached the kitchen and took out a bottle of wine and two glasses, setting them on the table. Seunghyun went back to the bedroom and got dressed. He pulled on a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. He had nothing planned for the day, so why get all dressed up? He strolled back out into the kitchen and poured the deep red-colored wine into his glass. He opened the fridge and pulled out the small container of fresh cut strawberries that Jiyong had bought him the day before. Seunghyun sat at the table and listened as the shower turned off and the bathroom door opened. Jiyong went to the bedroom and got dressed, well more or less. When Jiyong entered the kitchen he was wearing pants, but he felt no need for a shirt at this particular time.

They spent the remainder of the morning sipping wine and actually talking, without any awkward moments. "Yeah, I remember when I was at the club with Bae. Dear god. Remind me never to let him get drunk, please, hyung," Jiyong continued his story. Seunghyun nodded with a chuckle, "I'm nore worried about you though! You just pass out or puke when you're drunk, Ji." "Hey now! Be nice," the former chided. Seunghyun's face lit up, "I remember something! When you were gone one day, I learned a new piano piece for you! Took me forever though." "Yeah, let's hear it, hyung," Jiyong smiled, with a genuine affection present in his eyes. Seunghyun stood up and took his lover's hand, pulling him over to the piano where they both sat. Jiyong wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's chest and rested his chin on the man's shoulder, "Okay, go." Seunghyun began playing A River Flows In You by I Ru Ma(Yiruma). Jiyong kissed the man's cheek as he played, "You need to play piano in some of the songs for the next album. You're incredible." Thanks, Ji," the older man replied with a sheepish smile. The day went on like this, lazy and bright. All the widows were open and a breeze filled with the smell of cherry blossoms filled the air as they sat on the couch, Jiyong laying with his head in Seunghyun's lap. They were watching Running Man, but not paying enough attention wo see who was on it. They just chat throughout the program.

Jiyong laughed into the phone as Seungri was telling him about Youngbae's club night the night before. "You should have been there hyung! You missed when he almost puked into someone's shoes!" Seunghyun could hear Seungri through the phone as he was standing by Jiyong's side. "Can we come over? It so boring here." Jiyong looked up at his boyfriend and put on a pouting face, "Can they come over hyung?" Seunghyun nodded with a smile, "Daesung better be up for an arguement though." The leader finished his call with Seungri. "They'll be here in twenty minutes, hyung," Jiyong said when he closed his phone. Seunghyun gave his lover a reproving look, "When it's just me and you, you can drop the 'hyung' okay?" The former nodded and smiled, "Okay, I'll remember that, Tabi." Seunghyun hated when anybody else called him that, but when Jiyong said it, it sounded so cute and he just couldn't resist smothering him in sweet kisses. They both went into the bedroom and decided on something more presentable than what they had been wearing. In fact, they practically dressed eachother. Jiyong pulled out one of his hyungs pink shirts and inspected it with a nod. "With your hair that color, you can't wear that blue shirt. Wear this one," he tossed the shirt onto Seunghyun's hair. "Yah! You'll mess up my hair, Ji!" the older man protested. "Oh hush, there's no such thing as messing up your hair."

When the others arrived, Daesung immediately hugged Seunghyun with all his might. "Careful Dae. You might break another rib!" Seunghyun joked. "Oh! Sorry. I was just so worried! I haven't seen you since you got out of the hospital." "I know, I know." They all sat around the living room chatting about the new, and awful songs Seungri wrote about his latest failed relationship. "At least I date people!" Seungri shot at Youngbae who just replied coolly, "I'm waiting for love to find me, Ri. In the meantime, I'm having fun being young." The maknae scoffed and turned away from his, crossing his arms. Seunghyun and Daesung were in the kitchen, exchanging some rather harsh sounding words. The living room because silent as they heard Seunghyun yell, "Why do you always wish you were the one hurt when something happens to one of us? You know we can handle this! I can't understand why you do this Daesung!" "How was I supposed to know Jiyong would tell you I said that?! I was just feeling like because you were hurt. You almost died, hyung," Daesung said in a pained voice. Jiyong chimed in and hushed them both, "I didn't say anything Dae. He heard you say it. And we're all here now, so can we please stop fighting? I'm getting sick of Seungri and Youngbae's silence. Just then Youngbae and Seungri began yelling and trying to advert the attention from them. Well that was weird, the maknae thought.


I am just dying . I am trying to make this not so 'sappy' while trying to make sure it isn't over-dramatic either. GOING TO EXPLODE. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and what not. And please! Take part in my POLL below. I wanted to let you all know, that I am almost out of school. I have less than a month left, so the updates will be a little slow since I need to put an even bigger studying effort to make my grades acceptable at the end of the year. Thank you for your patience! I'd also appreciate if new readers would ONLY subscribe if they are going to STAY subscribed. It's very disheartening to see my subs rise and then fall by one or two. It's not much, but it still . So please only subscribe if you are going to stay subscribed. I love you, my dearest readers~!