Chapter 19

Lost In Love

The rest of the night had quickly passed and when they woke up in the house, Jiyong kept his eyes on the ring. He turned it in every direction to see it in every possible way. He did just about everything but take it off. Seunghyun washed the traditional clothes they had borrowed and put them back where they were. He put everything back in order before finally interrupting Jiyong's trance. "Ji, it's time to go," Seunghyun said, grabbing the man's hand. "I don't want to go Tabi," Jiyong pouted, tears filling his eyes. He smiled at the leader and kissed him on the cheek, "We'll come back soon, okay?" "Promise?" the younger man said excitedly. "Yes, yes. I promise. Now let's go."

The drive seemed to be so much shorter than it did the night before. Even though this time they made much more stops. Jiyong had insisted upon stopping in Kyoto to go to one of the culture festivals. Maybe because it had tables full of free food and entertainment you didn't have to dress up for. Jiyong roamed around the tables grabbing bits and pieces of the various dishes. Seunghyun trailed behind him, not bothering to pick up any food. He wasn't hungry. In fact, all he wanted to do was go home. Yes, home. Not the hotel, not the dorm, his apartment in Seoul. He wanted to sleep in his own bed that he shared with his fiance. He wanted it all right now.

"Hurry up and eat, Ji. I want to go home," Seunghyun said with a pout that contained the maximum amount of cute that he could possibly have managed. Jiyong nodded, and trace of reluctance vanished immediately upon seeing Seunghyun's pout. They sat there for a while, acting as if they were just friends as the leader shoved food in his mouth. People passed by without giving them a second glance. Maybe because Seunghyun's hair was no longer blue, and the public had no idea yet. It could also be that Jiyong wore his hood up, covering his famous hair that he now refused to change. "Jeez, Jiyong. Even your quick eating is slow," Seunghyun complained as he stood up. "I'll be waiting in the car." "No, wait! I'm coming!" Jiyong called after him, finishing his last bite of food.

They rode in silence on the way back to Tokyo. It wasn't one of those awkward silences that sets everyone on edge. It was the kind of silence filled with complete contentment, and the air seemed to be filled with a static electricity that felt as if it ran through the veins of both of the men. Seunghyun drove with an emotionless expression. Driving made him tired and they'd been driving for well over an hour. A smile slid onto his lips as he glanced over and saw Jiyong sleeping with his head leaning against the half-opened window. He wanted to stop the car, right then and there, just to lean against Jiyong and fall asleep. The leader looked so peaceful and Seunghyun wanted it too. 

"Jiyong," Seunghyun whispered, lightly shaking the man's shoulder, "We're back at the hotel, wake up baby." It was the first time he called him that and it rolled off his tongue with ease. He smiled when the younger man's eyes fluttered open and peered at him sleepily. "Hey sleepyhead," he said affectionately as he leaned down and kissed him on the forehead. Jiyong smiled then as his eyes grew heavy once more. "Don't make me carry you, Ji," Seunghyun said sternly, "I'll help you along, but I will leave you in this car if I have to carry you." Jiyong pouted and got out of the car, plodding along. Seunghyun closed the doors and caught up to the leader, pulling the young man's hood up onto his head. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder and used his free hand to pull Jiyong's face to lean against his shoulder. Jiyong, absent-mindedly, wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's waist as they walked together. 

When they got into the apartment, Jiyong headed straight for the bedroom. Now if Seunghyun knew he was tired, he would have thought that his fiance had other plans, but they were both too worn out to even think of that at the moment. When he got into the bedroom, Jiyong was already cuddling up to Seunghyun's pillow with the covers pulled up to his chin and a content little smile sprawled across his lips. Seunghyun walked over and slipped into the covers next to Jiyong and wrapped his arms around his lover, already beginning to doze off.

Having gone to bed so early in the day, they both woke up especially early the next morning. Thought it was a good thing they woke early because neither of them had set the alarm and they were supposed to catch a flight to Seoul at 9:00AM. They gathered their things and took a cab to the airport. There they waited at least an hour before they were actually allowed to board their plane. When they boarded that plane, Jiyong immediately chose the isle seat for some unknown reason. It didn't bother Seunghyun any, because he liked the window seat. They both slept through the whole flight and no one on the plane even noticed them. 

When they arrived at the airport in Seoul, Seunghyun didn't hesitate to call a cab. He wanted his bed and he wanted it now. Jiyong gave no signs of objections, he just wanted more sleep and to be with Seunghyun.

That's all the both wanted, was to be with eachother.


Sorry for the last chapter. I was supposed to post this yesterday, but I've been downloading TONS of stuff(LEGALLY) and each time I'd try to open AFF, my computer would freeze. Mianhae. I will try to write two more chapters today.

The story is going to be over soon. T-T (it's so hard to work on 3 stories at once! LOL)