Chapter 27

Lost In Love

Dear readers,

THIS IS ALL YOUR GUYS' FAULT.(You'll understand soon enough!)


Jiyong could hear the faint, deep voice in his ear. He clenched his eyes shut, not wanting to face the reality of waking up in his hospital bed next to Seunghyun, he wanted to stay dreaming, to stay asleep next to Seunghyun on the beach. "YAH! Wake up, Ji! It's too cold out here to sleep!!" The deep voice called. "Eo?" Jiyong opened an eye and looked over to see Seunghyun's outline against the darkness of night, "Seunghyun?!" He sat up and wrapped his arms around the older man's neck, kissing him furiously all over his face. "I don't know if this is the dream, or if this is reality," the leader said. Seunghyun chuckled and pried the younger man off of him, taking just his hand, "This is real Jiyong."

Jiyong was shook awake. "You're dreaming of Seunghyun hyung again, Jiyong," Daesung said with a worried look. The leader shook his head. "I need to sleep," he disagreed. Daesung shook his head and looked down at his feet, "The doctor said that if you start dreaming of Seunghyun that we have to wake you up." He swore, "I'm going to sleep. Do not wake me up again." 

"Jiyong! Quit falling asleep on me!" Seunghyun practically yelled. "Aish!" Jiyong said as he winced from the booming voice, "Sorry Tabi." The older man smiled at him and kissed his forehead, "It's alright, Ji. I forgive you." He nuzzled up to the older man, burying his face in his hyung's warm neck. "Hyung?" he asked in a whisper, "Is this truly real?" Seunghyun gave him a puzzled look and kissed his forehead again, "Yes, Ji. It is. Quit asking me that. You're beginning to worry me." 

And it went on like this for days. Jiyong would just keep waking up in two different worlds. One of the worlds belonged to him and Seunghyun where they stayed at Jiyong's place relaxing and just enjoying their time together. The other world belonged to Daesung and Seungri where Jiyong was sick and Seunghyun was in a coma. It was obvious which 'reality' Jiyong preferred. He'd rather it be just Seunghyun and himself, together, alone, at home. He hated waking up without knowing he'd even fallen asleep. In fact, he couldn't think of anyone who liked waking up without remembering when or where they fell asleep.

Jiyong began to think of ways he could find out which one was truly real. He'd pay attention to every detail. When he woke in the hospital bed, he thought, Don't they usually pull the plug after a few months? He decided he'd wait till someone touched him to see if he actually felt it. But not long after his decision, he 'fell asleep' again. He woke up in Seunghyun's arms and he could feel the warmth of the older man's skin on his, the brushing of his breath against his cheek. This should be it. And he fell asleep again. 

Jiyong swore he could feel the prick of the new IV and the doctor checking his reflexes. He could feel the texture of the latex gloves that the doctor wore when touching him. He shivered at the cold hospital room. "Damnit," he whispered. Then he saw it. The clock was at 23:00, that's what it has said the past few times he had woke up in the hospital. How could it always be the same time? Did the clock change in his other world? In his other life? 

Jiyong woke up again and this time Seunghyun woke up too, "Tabi? What time is it?" The older man glanced around the room for a clock, when he didn't find one, he pulled out his phone, "11:00. Why?" He smiled and kissed the older man's cheek, "Thank's Tabi." 

~ ~ ~

END OF JIYONG'S POV


Do you understand yet? I hope you do. I'll cry if you don't. OTL