Chapter 17

Lost In Love

 

Jiyong's first hand POV

(Like I said in the previous chapter. This is the last FHPOV that will be in here unless requested otherwise by you lovely readers. Enjoy)

SEMI-HIATUS INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE 


Seunghyun's been thinking too much lately. I, Kwon Jiyong, of all people shouldn't be talking because I always think. But when he does it. It's dangerous. He gets to thinking of leaving me, thinking that I don't want him or that I'd be better off without him. But quite frankly, I don't think I could stand being without him now. He's become such a big part of my world that he'd only leave an emptiness behind him when he leaves. I can honestly say: I'm scared less. 

I don't want a life without Choi Seunghyun.

I try to tell him as often as I can that I love him, without overwhelming him of course. I try to find little things to remind him that I'm here and that I'm thinking about him all the time. I know he loves me more than anything. He said he has for years. I can't not believe him. Seunghyun isn't a liar, never really has been. Sure, he jokes around sometimes. But he'd never play with someone like that. He had a heart. And a brain. He knew better. So of course I believe him. But then again, Daesung always tells me that I'm gullible.

Speaking of Daesung, my cell phone rings the special tone I have set for him. It's his new solo song 'Wings'. He loves that song. So do I. "Yeobeoseyo?" I answer. "Hyung! How are you? We haven't heard from you or Seunghyun hyung in a while," he said back to me. I smile, even thought he can't see it, "I'm fine, and I saw Top hyung yesterday. He's fine too." "Ah, good. Tell him we all say hi. Also, I wanted to tell you, you missed a funny night. Bae was drunk again. Some girl tricked him into a drinking game and well, let's just say he lost." I laughed at this. Youngbae, drunk. That's really a rare sight for us, so when we ever see it, we usually cherish it and hold it over him. 

 

"Well I should probably finish up the cleaning. I'm at the dorm alone for the next two days. Bae and Ri went to see their families," Daesung said sullenly. "Have fun." "Yeah, I will. Keep your head up Dae. I miss your smile. It'd be nice to see when I get back," I told him seriously. "Alright alright," he said with a chuckle. "Bye, hyung." "Bye, Dae." I hung up the phone and then the door to the hotel room opened up. Seunghyun walked in and I gave him a smile. "You've been thinking again, haven't you Tabi?" I asked him in the most serious tone I could muster. He just shrugged and rubbed his eyes. "Is it cold outside?" "Yeah, enough to shiver and see my breath," he breathed. "Thank god we both like it warm in here." I watched him as he went into the bedroom, emerging a few moments later without his coat. I walked over to him and pressed my lips to his. "Tabi, I love you so much," I said, putting extra emphasis on the 'so'.

Seunghyun was one of the most y and handsome, polite and classy, sweet and innocent men I knew. Though Daesung topped anyone on the innocence scale and now he even looked it with his blonde hair covering an ignorant eye. I looked up into Seunghyun's eyes and smiled. "I want you to promise me that you'll never leave me," I told him with my sad and innocent eyes. "I already have, you know that," he said, looking at me with the look that said 'is there something wrong?'. "I know, I guess I like to hear it?" I suggested. He laughed at me and kissed my forehead and said, "I love you, Ji."

"I've got a surprise for you tomorrow, Ji," he said casually.

A surprise?