Chapter 25

Lost In Love

Jiyong was completely excited, throwing all the things he had brought throughout the months- no the year- that they were together. Seunghyun watched him, not bothering to hide the fact that he thought the leader's childishness was beyond cute. He folded all of his favorite clothes and then Jiyong walked over shaking his head, "You need 'play' clothes too, Tabi." "Do I really, Ji?" he whined, clinging onto one of his favorite dress jackets. The leaders shrugged with a grin, "I don't mind doing a man in a suit." He grimaced at the younger man and shoved the jacket into the suitcase, "We're not going to be having all the time, Jiyong. So put it out of your head. Besides, I don't know if I like being in your position." Jiyong scoffed at the comment and walked out of the room, pouting. 

Seunghyun gave in and grabbed a few of his white tee-shirts and some blue jeans. He didn't like being in Jiyong's position at all, even though the younger man obviously enjoyed it and made it look fantastic. Bottom was not Seunghyun's place. If either of us is the man in this relationship, it's me, he thought. Then he shook the thought out of his head. That's not what their relationship was about. Then he had an idea and hurriedly finished packing, making sure not to forget the stuffed bear Jiyong had bought him many months ago. He practically ran out to the leader and dropped his bags, hugging the younger man around the waist. "Jiyong, I have a proposal for you," he said with a grin. "You've already proposed, Tabi." "No no, not marriage, this is something different. "

Jiyong shook his head and took on a permanent pout, "That's not fair, Tabi." Seunghyun shrugged and let out a sigh, "If you love me, it won't be a problem." Jiyong looked down at his feet and chewed on his lower lip in frustration. He watched the leader and eventually stood up. "Fine," the younger man mumbled. "What was that?" he asked with a sly smile. Jiyong glared at him and crossed his arms, "I said fine. No for two months. Only because I love you so damn much." He smiled with satisfaction and kissed his lover's forehead, "I love you too Jiyong." 

Sure it was childish, he knew it was, but it was his only way to be one hundred percent sure that Jiyong was completely committed to him for him, not just his body. He actually thanked himself, because if Jiyong could keep from waiting to rail him... or be railed for two months, he could spare himself the heartache of needing to break it off. He didn't want to break up with him at all, ever. But he didn't want to commit himself to someone who only wanted from him. That's not what a relationship is about. He grabbed Jiyong's hand and pulled him close, "Ready to go, Ji?" A smile crept onto the leader's face and he nodded, kissing his hyung's lips gently, briefly. 

Jiyong had insisted that they take his car, leaving Seunghyun's locked away in the parking garage of his apartments. The cool thing about Jiyong's apartment was that it was actually a condo, right outside of Seoul and right by the beach. The leader was never home though, so no one would suspect them to be here, at least, that's what Seunghyun was hoping. When they finally arrived, Jiyong took both of their bags and waited for him to open the door, since he had Jiyong's keys. He unlocked the door and paused when it opened. It was messy compared to his own apartment and he didn't like it. He stepped forward immediately going to work on picking up the items and clothing strewn across the floor. 

Jiyong struggled with the two suitcases as they kept bumping off of his legs. He laughed when he saw Seunghyun picking up the things he hadn't bothered to pick up since he had been alone. Now he had Seunghyun who always kept his own living quarters tidy. "My own personal maid?" the leader questioned jokingly. Seunghyun shot the younger man a glare and finished picking things up. The hard part about their relationship these days was that they just got put on another hiatus. (Yes, I skipped the parts after their 5-month hiatus! I thought it'd be too boring to write, let alone, read.)They couldn't think of anything more to do with their spare time now that their promotions for 'Monster', that had gotten delayed much longer than they thought it would have been, had ended. During their last hiatus, even Jiyong had run out of days so they thought, maybe this time, we'll just relax and not try to fill our time so quick. 

Seunghyun had finished cleaning and now sat in the half-empty living room. Since Jiyong didn't stay here much, the leader didn't even have any real furniture. He looked up at the younger man who had just walked in front of him, "Ji, you need to get more furniture." The leader rolled his eyes and took a seat by him, "No, I don't. You want more furniture." "So?" he said defensively. He leaned over and kissed his lover's cheek and rested his head against the back of the couch. They both let out a sigh and Jiyong stood up, walking to the sliding glass door, "Watch this, Tabi." The younger man opened the door and pulled the curtains back. Seunghyun's jaw actually dropped and he stared at the view as he scrambled to his feet.

Woah, he mouthed. He walked over to Jiyong and touched his shoulder. "Can we go outside?" he asked in a childish voice, excitement tingeing his eyes. Jiyong laughed and nodded, "Sure, why not?" Seunghyun grinned and grabbed Jiyong by the waist and ran down the stairs as the leader protested loudly. When they reached the beach he let go of Jiyong and then laced their fingers together and tugged on him, motioning for him to follow. The leader obeyed and followed him into the cold water. They both shivered and quickly got used to it. Then he turned around and hugged Jiyong tight before falling over, emerging them both in the liquid ice. 

When they both re-emerged from the water, Seunghyun cupped the former's face gently and kissed him softly, letting his lips linger for a moment. "Why didn't I come over sooner Jiyong? I love the beach," he said. Jiyong smiled and hugged his fiance, resting his head on the older man's shoulder, "I'll keep that in mind Tabi." They stood there like that for a while, the small waves lapping at their waists, their arms wrapped around eachother.  Finally Seunghyun suggested they lay on the beach for a while and Jiyong agreed with a simple smile. There they lie on the beach, watching the sunset together, like it was just them, like there was no one else in the world, like every worry they ever had just disappeared in the wind.


OG. I am afraid to write the next chapter!! My idea is great, but it's KILLING me. I think I might write it right now! :'D