Chapter 22

Lost In Love

Seunghyun felt weightless as his mind drifted into nothing. He could feel himself being carried away by the music playing in his head. And then it his him and his eyes flew open. "Where's Youngbae?" he asked frantically. Daesung looked over to Jiyong, who rushed to the bed once again. "He couldn't make it, Tabi. I'm really sorry," he said sullenly. "Damnit. He missed my goodbye speech," Seunghyun said with a pout.

Jiyong looked completely confused as he raised an eyebrow, "Are you alright hyung?"

"I feel...." Seunghyun trailed off and his eyes widened. "Why am I here?" he asked. Jiyong shook his head, still baffled. "You collapsed due to damage from your accident," the leader explained. Then Seunghyun furrowed his brow and shook his head, "No I didn't." The leader looked at him, now he was shocked, "What are you talking about Tabi? Even the doctors said that was the cause!" "Well they were wrong," Seunghyun said simply.

It was one thing to tell a friend or bandmate that they were wrong, but to say that your doctor was wrong was absurd.

"Seunghyun, you're being delusional," Jiyong said sadly. Seunghyung was getting angry and he sat up in his bed, ripping the IV out of his arm and tossing it to the ground. "I think I would know what happened Jiyong, it's my body. They can't feel what I felt then, could they? No, they couldn't. I'm not delusional. And you're being an ," Seunghyun said. He was in a sour mood now. He stood up and ripped the plug from the wall so the monitor wouldn't go crazy. Then he ripped the wires that hung from the sticky pad from his chest and threw them to the floor. 

"Someone take me home, now," Seunghyun said fiercely.

No one ever really heard Seunghyun this angry, " I feel fine. You know why I collapsed? I was ing tired. Now I'm stuck in here, having my heart ripped in two by all the sorrow! I want to go home. I want my bed. I want my fiance. I want my life," he muttered before he began to cry. Jiyong wrapped his arms around the older man and Seunghyun let his forehead rest on the shorter man's shoulder. 

"Take me home, Ji," Seunghyun begged.

Jiyong smiled and looked at Daesung, "Let's get him home. He needs some sleep." Daesung nodded in agreement, "I'll watch over him, then." "No, no. It's okay Daesung, I can do this," the leader said sternly and the younger man just nodded again, feeling bad about even offering. 

They signed Seunghyun out of the hospital shortly after the ordeal. He hadn't spoke since demanding to go home. When they reached his apartment, he just walked silently up to the apartment, leaving the front door open for anyone to follow. He entered his bedroom and collapsed onto the soft bed. "I've missed this bed," he murmured into the pillow. It smelled like Jiyong. "Jiyong!" he called out to the leader. He could hear the front door close and lock. He heard the small footsteps that walked down the hall.

When Jiyong entered, he looked angry and he just stood in the doorway. "What's wrong Jiyong? Are you glad to be home?" the older man asked. "Is this a game to you?" the leader asked, fury and sorrow mixed into his voice. "Do you think it's okay to just play with people's emotions like this?" Tears began to spill onto the younger man's cheeks. Seunghyun got back up and wrapped his arms around Jiyong who hit him repeatedly on the chest, but when his hyung's grip didn't loosen, he just gave up and sobbed into the man's chest. 

"Ji. I never want to see you cry like this," Seunghyun whispered as he kissed the top of the leader's head. "I love you baby. I love you." He kissed the man's forehead, "I love you." He kissed his cheek, "I love you." He kissed him straight on the lips, "I love you." Then his picked the leader up in a stronger embrace and almost spun, "My god Jiyong. I ing love you. We're getting married. You're mine, forever. I love you so so much." 

"Okay okay! I get it. You love me! I love you too! Now put me down please?" Jiyong said, his breath being pushed from his chest in the embrace. When Seunghyun let the younger man go, Jiyong's gaze fell to the floor. "Seunghyun. I'm scared I'm going to lose you one day." "Nonsense," Seunghyun retorted. "I'll always bounce back. You know why?" Jiyong shook his head. "Because I have you. You keep me here, Ji. I can't leave you. You make me invincible. You make me feel so strong, but so weak at the same time," Seunghyun said, leaning down, kissing Jiyong gently on the lips. He grabbed the leader's waist and closed the space between them. 

"Let's get married."

Jiyong rolled his eyes, "Be patient. We've been engaged for only four days." "But it feels like we've been together forever," Seunghyun said with a pout. Jiyong just wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's neck and kissed him longingly. "I've missed you Tabi. Promise me you won't collapse again," the leader pleaded. "I can't promise that until you promise to stop making my heart speed up when I see you, or hear your voice, or feel your touch. Promise me that you'll stop being so y, and promise me you'll stop making love to me. Then I'll stop getting hurt and collapsing," the older man said with a grin.

"Such an ," Jiyong said, grinning as he pressed his lips firmly to Seunghyun's.

~.~.~

Yes, he's okay! LOL. The fatigue triggered something in his brain that happened when he crashed, so it IS related to the crash. But he is fine. This DOES happen in real life(the fatigue triggering damage in the brain caused from trauma, my best friend has it from a boating accident three years ago. It freaks me out sometimes. T-T)