Chapter 3

Lost In Love

D-Lite

Seunghyun had sat there a while, making sure Jiyong really was asleep. He fell asleep as the rapper played the piano for him. They both had closed their eyes. They let the music flow through them, but Jiyong was beat. Seunghyun got up and picked Jiyong up like someone would hold their bride, not because he wanted to marry him, but because it was the easiest way to hold someone his height. He took the sleeping man into his bedroom and laid the man on the bed. He took the man's thicker clothes off, leaving him in his tee shirt and boxers then covering him with one of the blankets. He brushed the  back of his hand against the leader's cheek and smiled. He took one of the extra blankets and his plushy and drug himself to the couch. He embraced the plushy like it was  his lover, like it was Jiyong.

Jiyong had woke up confused and wandered out into the living room to find his hyung..... his boyfriend, he wasn't sure he could get used to that, curled up on the couch, clutching the plushy as if it might up and leave him. The blue haired man opened an eye and peeked up. "Ji," he mumbled sleepily. Jiyong smiled and went into the kitchen, fetching two glasses of water. He sat on the floor in front of Seunghyun and handed the latter his cup. "Why didn't you sleep with me in your bed?" Jiyong pouted jokingly. Seunghyun rubbed his eyes and whispered in his husky, deep morning voice, "I'm still sleepy. Shh." Jiyong's stomach turned, the face he made and the deep voice filled his mind. He really was a child inside and that's one of the things Jiyong loved.... no.. liked. Wait... he shook the thought away and smiled at the sleepy man, "Want me to carry you to your bed?" Seunghyun opened his eyes a little and smiled the cutest smile he could muster, "Only if you stay with me and sleep." Jiyong slipped his arms underneath the taller man and lifted him. Oddly enough, he was really light. He carried Seunghyun back into the bedroom and laid him on the bed, stripping him to his tee shirt and boxers. It's what they both usually slept in. Actually, Seunghyun usually wore a long sleeve shirt and pajama pants to bed. 

Seunghyun seemed to be fast asleep, but when Jiyong attempted to leave the room, the man's deep voiced whisper called to him, "Stay, Ji." Jiyong laughed a little before joining the man in the bed. He lay there on his back, looking to the ceiling, it made him feel tired. Then Seunghyun wrapped an arm around the leaders chest and nuzzled his arm before Jiyong wrapped his arm around his boyfriend's shoulders, the childish man using the arm as a pillow. Seunghyun got closer and now his lips were pressed against Jiyong's cheekbone. His soft skin brushed against Jiyong, making the former shiver with happiness. Jiyong relaxed and sunk into his hyung's embrace. He nuzzled his own head into Seunghyun's shoulder, making Seunghyun wrap his arm around his shoulders instead of vice versa. Jiyong felt like it was his place to be the sweet and childish one, maybe it was due to his age, or maybe it was just the fact that Seunghyun made him feel like a teenager all over again. Seunghyun could feel it too, there was a tingling feeling at every little touch between the men as they got comfortable. Jiyong actually fell asleep first and Seunghyun kissed him gently on the top of his head as the younger man's head rested on his chest. 

Seunghyun was chatting with Daesung in his living room when Jiyong had walked in, "Yeah, we've been wondering when you'd come back Dae. Jiyong was becoming helpless without you." Jiyong made a face and protested, "Yah! No I wasn't!" Seunghyun jumped a little, having not noticed him walk in, "Jiyong! You're awake." Jiyong scoffed and rubbed his eyes, "Annyeong Dae." Daesung smiled in response and stood up, embracing Jiyong. All of a sudden Seunghyun's face filled with jealousy, not even Jiyong hugged him like that. He shook the thought out of his head, 'It's just the beginning TOP, don't start getting jealous already,' he thought to himself. He stood up and went into the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of champagne, then he poked his head out and yelled to the two, "Champagne Dae.. Jiyong?" They both agreed and walked into the kitchen to join their hyung. The two sat there teasing eachother and talking about Daesung's absence while Seunghyun sipped his champagne and stared out the window. "Top hyung?" Seunghyun looked at Daesung, "Huh?" "You weren't even listening to me! Jerk," he said playfully before continuing, "Yeah, I missed you guys. I got to the dorm and heard Top hyung had gone home. When they said you'd run off, I assumed you'd be here." Seunghyun furrowed his brow, "Why did you assume that?" Daesung raised and eyebrow and chuckled, "I may be younger than the two of you, but I'm much more observant. When I left, you two were inseparable." Seunghyun adverted his gaze and looked at his empty glass. Oddly enough, he didn't want anymore champagne.

"It was nice to see you guys, glad you guys are still close friends," Daesung called as he walked out of Seunghyun's door. Seunghyun closed the front door and leaned against it, locking it. Jiyong gave him a weird sidelong glance and rubbed the back of his neck, "I needed his cheerfulness. I was getting a bit glum." Seunghyun was hurt, but he didn't show it. He shrugged, playing his perfect poker face, "I think I'm going to go back to sleep." "Okay, I'll come with you. You and Dae woke me up anyhow." Seunghyun sighed but didn't protest and led the way back into the bedroom, where Seunghyun stayed facing the opposite way as Jiyong.