Chapter 10

Lost In Love

Seunghyun woke up, opening an eye to see Jiyong laying right next to him. In his bed. In his home. He loved when they slept together in his bed away from the dorm. But he was confused. No, he was completely lost. Aside from the fact that he didn't have much of a hangover, he was laying next to the man he loved again. He didn't understand. Everything was so damn complicated. Jiyong turned over and looked at the man beside him. "You're awake," he said, stating the obvious. The older man just nodded with a blank look on his face before asking, "Are we together again?" An empty feeling came over him as Jiyong sighed and shook his head. "Then why did you stay here? With me?" Seunghyun asked in a pained voice. The leader sat up and ran his fingers through his hair, pursing his lips in thought. "I was lonely. I don't like sleeping alone anymore," Jiyong said innocently, hoping it would end the conversation. Seunghyun groaned in protest and turned away from the man, trying to hide the tears that bit back at him. It was his fault after all. The leader touched his hyung's shoulder and spoke softly, "You never asked me to be your boyfriend this time." Seunghyun smiled, all traces of the sadness gone as he sat up. "Will you go to Tokyo with me?" he asked with an innocent smile. Jiyong laughed at first before he realized that the older man was serious. "Um, I guess so. Why not?" Seunghyun was overwhelmed with happiness. "But when?" Jiyong asked. "Tonight."

- - -

Jiyong's POV

When Jiyong was in his room at the dorm, packing for a week's stay in Japan, Seungri walked in uninvited. "Hyung? Why are you packing?" Seungri asked, looking at the suitcase Jiyong was hastily shoving things into. "Surprise family trip to Tokyo. Why? You're so nosy sometimes." The maknae ignored the comment and made a face. "Then why is TOP hyung going to Tokyo too?" the younger man asked with a smirk. The leader sighed and shrugged, " of luck? He never told me he was going to Tokyo. This is the first I've heard of it." Seungri made another face then shrugged, "Okay then. Have fun, hyung." The maknae left the room, leaving a distressed Jiyong behind. "Brat," he muttered as he stuffed things into his suitcase. He was going to be spending a week, possibly more, with Seunghyun. But they weren't even back together yet. Then the hair on the back of his neck stood up and he groaned. The man was probably thinking of some stupid way of asking him back out. But in the end, that's all Jiyong really wanted.

END OF JIYONG'S POV

- - - 

"You ready, Ji?" Seunghyun asked, bouncing with excitement. He was never like this. But as soon as their taxi arrived, he put on an undefeatable pokerface as they pulled their hoods up, trying to not let the paparazzi find out where they were headed, or that they were even leaving. They sat in silence in the cab and payed the driver generously when they arrived at the airport. The man thanked them with a smile and drove off. They kept their faces covered as the reached the front desk and Seunghyun did all the talking. "I need two tickets to Tokyo, Japan please?" he asked politely. The woman look at them suspiciously and pointed at her head, her way of asking them to take off the hood. Seunghyun shook his head and lifted his face so she could see who she was. The girl covered a blushed violently, "Anything for you Mr. Choi." He thanked the girl and signed one of the notepapers, handing her his autograph. "Just please don't say a word to anyone where we're going. We're not running away." he smiled weakly as the girl glanced at Jiyong. "Who's the lucky girl?" she asked with a hint of jealousy tinting her speech. "It's actually just a friend of mine, he doesn't speak much," Seunghyun said with a shrug. The girl didn't question him any further, satisfied with the answer she was given. She handed them their tickets and bowed politely. 

They sat on the plane, Seunghyun had fallen asleep with his head on Jiyong's shoulder. He was dreaming, the leader could see it. Seunghyun wore a sheepish smile and often whispered in his dreams. Mostly things like, 'I love you too', 'Don't be stubborn', and 'hush'. All things Jiyong heard the man say to him often. The older man stirred and opened his eyes sleepily looking at Jiyong, "Are we there yet, Ji?" The leader shook his head and ruffled the man's hair. Seunghyun made a face and sat up as a woman's voice came on the intercom. "Good morning ladies and gentleman. In approximately twenty minutes we will be landing in Tokyo, Japan. We would appreciate if you stayed seated with your seatbelts fastened for we will be touching down soon. Thank you." Jiyong shrugged, "I guess we are here."

When they arrived at the hotel, Seunghyun had run to the bed immediately and buried himself in the covers happily. "I'm in love with a five-year-old," Jiyong called out to him. The older man growled in protest, "No! You're in love with a man who acts like a five-year-old. You're not a e, Ji." "Oh? Well then, that's news to me," Jiyong said, teasing the man. Then he thought of something, "Hyung? When are you going to ask me back out?" "I'm not," Seunghyun said teasingly. "That's not funny, hung. I'm serious," the leader said with a perfect pout. "Dear god, Ji. You're ing cute. I love you, you know that?" "You don't think I'm cute, you think I'm pretty," Jiyong complained. He hated being called pretty, he felt that he, if anything, was handsome. He was a man afterall. Seunghyun laughed and crawled out of the bed, walking over to his lover. "I think you're beautiful, handsome, cute. You know?" "Oh shut up!" Jiyong said jokingly.

"I'm tired, Ji," Seunghyun complained, tugging on Jiyong's arm. "Go to sleep then, hyung." "But Jiiiii! Come sleep with me. I don't like to sleep alone," he whined playfully, "Please, Ji?" Jiyong smiled and nodded, "Fine. But this is the last time until you ask me to be your boyfriend." This made the older man scoff, but he agreed and they both crawled into the bed, snuggling close to eachother. "I miss you, Ji." "I miss you too, Tabi."

 


Yes, another short chapter, forgive me. I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVELY READERS!

Edit: Yeah, something went all -le derp- on this page. The fonts went crazy. I hope I fixed it ^^