Chapter 20

Lost In Love

Seunghyun had to practically drag both of them up the stairs to his apartment. They were both so tired. All the excitement really does it's toll on a person. Just then it hit him, searing pain in the back of his head, another migraine. Or so he thought. He wasn't tired enough to faint, so there was another cause. Though he was unconscious, he could hear Jiyong panicking and calling his name, shaking his shoulders trying to be gentle at the same time. "Seunghyun! Wake up! What's going on?" Jiyong practically cried out. He pulled out his cellphone and dialed 911.

It took almost a half hour for the ambulance to reach them. Jiyong rode in the ambulance with Seunghyun, holding his hand, hoping he'd wake up. It couldn't be that serious. Could it? Jiyong was blaming himself because he hadn't been looking when Seunghyun had collapsed, so he didn't know the cause. What he didn't know was that it wasn't and external cause. One of the female paramedics had her arm around Jiyong's shoulder and the other placed on his arm, trying to comfort him. "Could you just shut up? It's my fault because I wasn't watching him. What the happened? That's all I want to know! If you don't know the answer then shut the up!" Jiyong yelled, not intentionally trying to hurt her feelings, but he was far too worried about Seunghyun that he couldn't stay calm. 

When they reached the hospital, Jiyong had to part with Seunghyun's still unconscious body and that's when Daesung arrived. "What the hell happened Jiyong? Daesung asked as he gaped at Seunghyun's body in horror as they wheeled him away. "I don't know Daesung, I really don't know. He just... collapsed," Jiyong murmured. "Listen, it's not your fault hyung. He'll be okay. Alright?" Daesung chided. Jiyong glanced around, "Where's Bae and Ri?" "Still visiting family. I called them and told them both what you told me. Bae has an emergency with his parents and can't make it. But Ri hung up on me after yelling that he was one his way. He should be here soon." Jiyong just nodded in response as dread filled him. Please don't take him from me, he prayed silently.

"As we feared, the cause of his collapse is due to some minor head trauma from the car accident. Any excess amount of emotions could have triggered it," the doctor droned on. Then he looked at Jiyong and asked, "Has anything exciting happened for him lately? Something to set his emotions askew?" Jiyong shrugged, lying obviously enough for the doctor to notice, but not for Daesung. The doctor looked at Daesung, "Could I speak with Mr. Kwon in private for a moment, Mr. Kang?" "Oh yeah. Sorry," Daesung said meekly before leaving Seunghyun's hospital room. 

"So what happened recently?" the doctor asked Jiyong. Now was the moment of truth, was Jiyong able to tell the truth without revealing that he and Seunghyun were together? "He got engaged yesterday," Jiyong said. "Please don't tell anyone. He doesn't want the public or our company to know." The doctor nodded, "It will remain under the patient-doctor confidentiality rule so long as it is the cause of any crime or possible incidents in the future. Otherwise I would be obliged to answer if asked about it." "Okay, thank you." The doctor nodded and left the room and Daesung reentered. "What did he ask you?" Daesung walked in with Seungri, who had just arrived. Jiyong shrugged, "He asked me the same question, 'has anything exciting happened in the last few days to set his emotions askew?' and I didn't have anything for him." 

Jiyong was sitting in a chair beside Seunghyun's bed, holding his fiance's hand when Seungri noticed the ring on the leader's finger. "Hyung?" Seungri said curiously, "What's that ring for?" Jiyong's eyes went wide, but he didn't look at the maknae. "It was a gift from my mother," he lied. "She gave it to me to give to a girl I fall in love with. It will be our engagement ring when I find her." "Huh. Okay then," Seungri said, still not convinced. 


DUN DUN DUN, Will Seungri find out the truth? To be honest... I dunno. I need to end this fic soon, I keep throwing too much new stuff in it. It wasn't even meant to reach chapter 15. And then I had this happen. WHAT AM I DOING? -.-;