Chapter 28

Lost In Love

Seunghyun the leader's hair as the younger man nuzzled into his chest. "This is real," the leader kept whispering. He looked down the the man half curled up in his lap. "Ji? Are you alright?" he asked the younger man, not trying to hide his worry. The leader looked up and smiled, "Yeah. I've just been having weird dreams." "Dreams? About what?" "Well every time I'd fall asleep I'd wake up, sick in the hospital and you'd bee a few feet away from me, in a coma. They kept telling me you were like that for 10 months, but I couldn't bring myself to believe it because I'd keep ending up here again." 

Seunghyun chuckled and wrapped his arms around the man, "Well I promise you. This is real." "I know," Jiyong said happily. 

Seunghyun picked the sleeping man up and walked into the bedroom that they now shared. He lay him down and tucked him in, deciding to sit in the chair beside the bed. Jiyong needed his sleep and Seunghyun knew that. This exhaustion was worrying him and if Jiyong kept having dreams like that, the leader might go crazy. Yes, this was in fact reality. He didn't understand why he was in a coma in Jiyong's dreams, but he was hoping that enough sleep would wipe things like that from the leader's mind. 

Jiyong woke up a few hours later to find Seunghyun laying in the middle of the living room floor, drawing. "Hyung?" Jiyong said. The older man looked up and smiled, "How did you sleep, baby?" The leader chuckled and joined him on the floor, "You don't draw, Tabi. You're no good." "Shut up," he said as he nudged his lover. "I'm making blueprints as to where we're going to put all your new furniture. The leader turned his head and looked at him as if he was crazy. "New furniture?" the younger man said, his eyes widening. "Yeah, I ordered a few things and they should be here soon, I just need to figure out where I am going to put them.

Defeated, Jiyong got up and went into the kitchen. Seunghyun continued his little meeting with himself when he heard a knock on the front door. He got up and rushed to the door, peeking through the little peep hole. "Ji, answer it," he whispered to the leader who had walked next to him. He back away and hid behind a corner as Jiyong shrugged, opening the door. "Is there something you need?" the leader asked managing to keep a calm aura about him. "Someone paid for these," the man said, gesturing towards the piles of furniture. "Ah yes! That would have been me! His new roommate," Seunghyun said, stepping into full view. He ran outside and picked up a chair. "Could you help me carry these things inside?" he asked the man.

After everything was placed in what Seunghyun thought to be their proper place, he handed the two workmen a tip and thanked them for their service. Jiyong now had a large television, dining furniture, more living room furniture and a brand-new bed. "Woah," Jiyong said as he took a seat by him on the new sofa. "You like it?" he asked and Jiyong just nodded, looking at the newly furnished home in complete awe. 

"This is what a real home looks like," Seunghyun said smugly.


Short chapter is short! Blah blah. Yeah, that's right. I like to mess with my readers. I love you all though for sticking through this with me. Let's have more adventures together~