Chapter 12

Lost In Love

Seunghyun's eyes were filled with pure, genuine happiness. The rollercoaster slowly inched up the steep incline. Jiyong grabbed Seunghyun's hand, holding it tightly. The older man glanced at him with a smile and gave the leader's hand a quick, gentle squeeze. When he looked back ahead of him, the coaster began tipping onto the other side of the track. When it shot downhill Jiyong let out a loud yelp and hid his face in Seunghyun's chest. The older man held his lover's head against his chest and raised the other hand, yelling with excitement. When the ride began it's second round and the slow and steady incline began, Jiyong lifted his head and peered out of the cart. "Woah," he mouthed. He didn't even notice the view the first time, since he decided to bury his face. Seunghyun looked out and he could see the skyscrapers and the wonderful city of lights known as Tokyo. "It's beautiful, huh, ji?" "Yeah, it is," the leader said in a loud whisper. Seunghyun wrapped an arm around the other's shoulders and pulled him close and the coaster began it's descent for the second time. The wind blew through their hair as the both raised both arms into the air with howls of laughter. 

They sat at a table, eating their colorful ice creams slowly. "This has been really fun today," Jiyong said with a smile as he slide some ice cream into his mouth. "Yeah," Seunghyun agreed with a small smile. They kept their hoods up, but they still got suspicious looks from passers-by. Seunghyun didn't know whether or not they did it thinking they were criminals or whether they knew who they really were or not. He decided not the think about it and absently puckered his lips around his spoon, letting the ice cream melt in his mouth. Jiyong had been watching and grinned at the older man. "What are you looking at, Ji?" "You. Your faces are so cute," Jiyong said, tilting his head and pursed his lips in thought, the corners of his mouth tilting up. "How am I cute? I'm eating," Seunghyun protested with a dot of pink on his upper lip. The leader motioned for him to wipe it off, and after missing once or twice, Jiyong reached over with a napkin, wiping off the little pink dot. 

They sat in the taxi and this time, Seunghyun couldn't keep still. The cab smelled of rotting food and it looked as if it had been a robbery getaway vehicle. Jiyong had tried to oppose the older man's choice, but Seunghyun waved him off. Now he was regretting it. The rotting smell filled his nose and made him nauseous. He'd rather go to the apartment and shower before their next stop, but there was no time. The small shop closed at a certain time, and he just had to show it to his boyfriend. When they arrived, Seunghyun tossed a large bill to the driver and said, "This is to wash the car, and I'm begging you, take a shower." Jiyong followed the older man into the seemingly small store, but when they got inside, it was absolutely huge. Old R&B was playing the background as a few people scattered throughout the bookstore sat with their noses in books. "Do you like it, Ji? It has a book on anything and everything you could think of," Seunghyun said with a proud smile, "It's one of my favorite places in Tokyo." Jiyong looked around at the tall bookcases in awe, "This is incredible, hyung." 

They'd been there for about an hour when a young woman in a pair of glasses walked up to them. "Excuse me, the store is about to close. If you'd like to make a purchase before leaving, Mi Rae will help you at the register." She was gone as fast as she had come, reading a book as she walked briskly to the back of the store. Seunghyun looked a Jiyong with a smile, "Did you find anything you liked, Ji?" "Are you really asking me? Of course I did. But I left my cash at the hotel room," he said with a sad smile. Seunghyun shook his head and chuckled, "I was planning on buying them for you anyhow. My treat for breaking your heart." "Ouch, you don't need to bring that up! My heart is still sore and shaky, Tabi," Jiyong chided. The older man scoffed and took the small stack of books from Jiyong. He looked through them. They were all about music. The History Of Music, R&B of the century, and The Original Soul of Music. He chuckled, he was dating a music nerd, but it was another of the little things he loved about the leader. They reached the counter and Seunghyun set the books on the counter, pulling out his wallet. The girl at the counter caught a glimpse of his face and smiled. "Long time no see, TOP." The older man cringed at the sound of her voice. "Mi Rae," he said in a sullen voice. "What? Don't you miss me?" she asked innocently. Seunghyun shook his head, "Sorry, I'm taken, and this time, it's permanent." His voice was somewhat angry, scornful even. And this startled Jiyong. 

They lay on the couch, Jiyong's head in the older man's lap. He held The History Of Music above his head, reading random facts to Seunghyun as he sipped a glass of champagne. "Woah! Hyung! Did you know the blues is almost 100 years old?" He asked, seeming to be completely emerged in his book. Seunghyun shook his head and feigned surprise. He wasn't very interested in music at the moment. "Was she an ex-girlfriend, Tabi?" Jiyong asked, catching his hyung off guard. "Yeah, can we not talk about it?" He said in a pained voice. Jiyong shook his head, "We've got to talk about it. I wanna know. I deserve to know." "She was the one I was engaged to, okay?" The older man looked away from the leader, he didn't want to even talk to anyone. Jiyong sat up and was about to wrap his arms around his boyfriend, when Seunghyun got up and left his champagne as he went to the bedroom. 

Seunghyun laid himself out on the bed, inspecting the ceiling hoping it would take his mind off of the obnoxious subject of Mi Rae. He couldn't believe he was going to marry someone like her. After what she did, he never thought he'd want to trust anyone ever again. But Jiyong, he's really good at breaking down barriers, and that pissed Seunghyun off. He was more sensitive than Seunghyun and always nagged about feelings and needing to talk more. Relationship things. Things that reminded him of her and how he almost swore himself to a psychopath. She was crazy. She had practically beaten two other women he had talked to while going behind his back and cheating. Now that's the definition of two-faced. He shook his head and threw his pillow against the door, making a thudding noise. A few moments later, the distraught leader entered, "Tabi, are you alright? I'm sorry for asking about her." "It's fine, I'm fine. Come here, Ji," Seunghyun said in his husky whisper. Jiyong climbed into the bed, resting his head on the man's chest. Seunghyun kissed the top of his boyfriend's head and whispered affectionately, "I love you Kwon Jiyong." "I love you too Choi Seunghyun," Jiyong said with a childish giggle.


I know it's a little short and I beg for you to forgive me. I am tired and I've been having a few troubles with my outside-internet life. I still hope you like it. ~