Chapter 26

Lost In Love

Jiyong's POV

~ ~ ~

Voice's filled Jiyong's head and he could hear Daesung and Seungri speaking quietly. "I'm really worried about Jiyong right now. Seunghyun too, but Jiyong's losing it," he could hear Daesung saying. "Yeah, I wish that car crash with Top hyung never happened. I want us to all be Bigbang again. Will we ever get that back, hyung?" Seungri said, the deepest sorrow filling his voice. Jiyong wanted to wake up just then and figure out what was going on, but he was so weak his eyes wouldn't even open. Then Daesung spoke again, "I sure hope so, Ri. With Jiyong so sick and Seunghyun in his current state... I don't know what'll happen to Bigbang." Sick? Seunghyun's current state? Something was wrong.

Jiyong was finally able to open his eyes and he looked up at Daesung, "Dae? What's going on? I'm not sick, where is Seunghyun hyung?" The blonde haired man looked at the maknae, concern etched in his face. Then he looked back at Jiyong, "Do you not remember anything?" "I remember falling asleep on the beach outside my house," he said, shaking his head. Daesung looked down, "Do you want the whole story, hyung?" "Yes! You're freaking me out, what's going on Dae?" Jiyong cried out.

"After Seunghyun hyung and you went to Japan, you returned together and he collapsed, remember?" Daesung said, watching Jiyong nod in recognition. "Well he never woke up, and you became extremely depressed. It's been almost ten moths since he collapsed. You haven't spoke to anyone in over six months. You'd go home and lock all your doors and you'd just sit there in your house, doing nothing. We got worried and we finally got you back into the dorm. But you cried yourself to sleep every night. Then you began hallucinating. You talked to yourself as if you were talking to Seunghyun, talking like you two were together." Daesung's eyes filled with tears and he squeezed his eyes shut. Jiyong sat there, wide-eyed. "No," he said, "No no no no no." 

Daesung placed a comforting hand on the leader's shoulder as he continued the events since Seunghyun's collapse, " Seunghyun hyung went into a coma, and he's been in that state for the entire ten months. But you've been living your life as if everything was different than it is. Jiyong, we need you to wake up. We all need your strength." For the first time since he opened his eyes, he glanced around and found himself lying in a hospital bed only feet from Seunghyun. His eyes widened and tears welled up on his lower lids. "," he whispered to himself, "Dae? How did I get here though?" "You fell asleep on the beach, and it gets too cold at night. You almost got frostbite because you were soaking wet and we didn't find you until morning. You left the back door open and everything," Daesung said with a sad sigh. 

"Seunghyun's in a coma?" Jiyong asked the doctor who had come in just a few minutes later. The doctor just nodded and checked the older man's monitors. "Will he wake up?" he asked. The doctor shrugged, "We don't know. Comas can last days, months, even years. He's been in a coma for almost a year now." "If I get better and I talk to him, will he hear me?" Jiyong asked. The doctor sighed, obviously annoyed by the abundant amount of questions, "He's still alive, so yes, he'd hear you. Maybe if you got the lucky girl he's engaged to, to come in here and talk to him, his willpower could wake him up." 

Jiyong thought just then, We're still engaged... right? He looked down at his hand to find that the ring still sat perfectly on his hand and a faint smiled touched his lips. "Thank God," he whispered to himself. He looked over at Seunghyun's hands which were placed one on top of the other and saw the glint of the simple engagement ring still adorning his ring finger. A sigh of relief escaped his lips and he looked over at Daesung and Seungri that were still sitting by his bed. "Dae, Ri? Can I be alone?" he asked them in the smallest voice. They both nodded and left the room silently. 

Jiyong unplugged his heart monitor and tore all the wires and everything from his body. He slowly pulled out the IV and let it fall to the floor. "Okay," he whispered. He sat up and put all of his weight on his legs. He collapsed to the ground but managed to get himself back up. He tried again and collapsed halfway to Seunghyun's bed. He got up and made it the rest of the way, getting on his knees besides his fiance. "Seunghyun, come back to me. I'm lost. I'm so lost. I'm crazy without you. I'm crazy about you. Please wake up. Wake up," he began to sob into the man's sheets and then he could hear someone enter the room. He didn't care though, because he was done hiding. Daesung had come back in and had placed a hand on the leader's shoulder, "He'll wake up hyung. I know he will." Jiyong nodded and let Daesung help him back to his own bed. 

He'll wake up hyung.

He will wake up.

He will.

He has to.


Hi guys~ I know you all hate me right now, but this is my last update for the night. I love you all and look foreword the next chapter[s] tomorrow :)