Chapter 6

Lost In Love

Expect The Unexpected

Everything was in place and when Seunghyun came home, he inhaled deeply and held the breath. When it left his lips he smiled, "I've missed home, Ji." Jiyong nodded and placed a hand on the man's waist from behind, "Off to bed, hyung. You'll rip your stitches if your not careful." Seunghyun could feel a tingling sensation at his waist where Jiyong's hand rested. He turned to face the leader and shook his head, "No." "What do you mean? You have to, unless you'd rather have a stranger taking care of you," Jiyong argued. He shook his head again, "I said no." Jiyong sighed and threw his hands in the air, "What is it going to take for me to get you to lay down?" Seunghyun smiled innocently and said simply, "A kiss. Just one." "Fine," Jiyong replied, seeming impatient, but when he leaned in to kiss his hyung, Seunghyun turned his face. "I don't want you to kiss me if that's how you feel about it," he huffed and turned his entire body away from Jiyong. The leader was getting annoyed, but he felt bad, he was just trying to take care of his boyfriend. "I'm sorry.. baby," Jiyong half-choked on the last word. Seunghyun could feel his lover's touch one more on his waist and without turning, he laced his fingers in his. He sighed, "You don't have to kiss me. I'll go to bed."The former gave up, because now he wanted to kiss him. Why was Seunghyun such a child? The older man half limped down the hall, leaving Jiyong staring after him, an unspoken feeling filled his chest. Jiyong half ran down the hall. "Hyung, please be careful. I can't see you hurt again," the leader called after him, but then Seunghyun turned and looked at him, that cute, smoky eyed look. "You cried. A lot," he said in his quiet, deep voice, "Did you see my body cry? When I was asleep?" Jiyong shook his head, but he had a somewhat worried look in his eyes. "How did you know that, hyung?" He asked. "I could see you. I wasn't even..." He shook his head with a smile and looked down, "Nevermind." 

Seunghyun was laying on the bed asleep when Jiyong came back in. The older man's chest rose and fell rhythmically as he breathed normally. Everyone was worried about him. He had even received tons of cards and gifts which were sent to the YG building. Their manager sent about 150 of the cards and about 50 of the little gifts to Seunghyun's apartment. Jiyong was busy setting them up so when the older man was finally allowed out of bed, he would see the support of the VIPs. Seunghyun had a scared look on his face as he slept, and it worried Jiyong beyond comprehension. He's just dreaming, GD, he thought. He was wrong and Seunghyun's eyes flew open and his good hand flew to his head, a scream of pain escaping his lips. Jiyong ran to the kitchen where they had left the new meds and then filled a glass of water, bringing them both back to the bedroom. He handed them to Seunghyun who was gripping the blankets so hard his knuckles were completely white. His breathing was labored now and Jiyong was afraid something might happen so he stood there watching Seunghyun. Then the older man uncovered his face and looked at Jiyong, "Quit staring at me. It's embarrassing enough to even let you see me like this. Lay down, please?" Jiyong obeyed and laid himself beside his hyung, trying not to let their bodies touch at all. Seunghyun however was doing the exact opposite and put his hand on Jiyong's thigh. the leader quickly brushed it off, "Don't touch me." It came off alot more mean than intended. "," Seunghyun muttered before putting the hand on his own chest and closed his eyes. These headaches scared Jiyong. He didn't want to have to deal with them, but this whole thing was bringing them closer bit by bit. 

This time it was Seunghyun who woke up alone. He looked to his side and there was no one there. He felt a pang in his chest. It hurt to know Jiyong would do that, specially when he himself didn't like it. This time Seunghyun could feel the headache coming and yelled, "Jiyong! If you don't come in here right now, I'll have to get up!" A few moments pass and not a single noise stirred in the house. Seunghyun furrowed his brow, what the hell? He slowly sat up, holding his side where the stitches were. When he stood up he looked at the door, it seemed so much farther than it usually did. It's the pain, it has to be. He walked towards the door and was about to put his hand on the knob, just as it began to turn, "TOP hyung?" It was Seungri. Seunghyun winced with pain and then opened his eyes again, "What are you doing here? Where's Jiyong?" "I was afraid you'd feel that way. He went to the store, said there was something important he needed to get. He told me to come here till he got back," Seungri offered. The front door opened then closed, he could hear it. He steadied himself on Seungri's shoulder. "Jiyong?!" he called out of the bedroom. "Yeah! I'm here hyung." Jiyong entered the room and handed Seunghyun the glass of water and his meds. He looked at Seungri and dismissed him, "You can go home, Ri. Tell everyone that he's fine," Jiyong smiled and waved him off. Seungri gave him a reproving look before leaving. Jiyong waited until he could hear the door shut, and then he turned to Seunghyun, "Lay back down, now." "But you left me," Seunghyun said, a genuine plea in his voice. "I'm sorry. I went and got this for you." He pulled out a new plushy, it was the same color as Seunghyun's hair, and he handed it to the older man. Seunghyun took it and smiled as if it were the best gift he had ever received. "I love you Ji," he said with his dimpled smile displayed on his face. "I know, hyung. I know," Jiyong said with a sheepish smile. He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed furiously. Seunghyun didn't need 'I love you' yet. His reaction was enough.

"Jiyong! I'm bored!" A few moments passed and Jiyong walked in with a small case. He handed it to Jiyong and the older man looked at him, curiosity in his eyes, "What is it, Ji?" Jiyong rolled his eyes and nudged him, "Open it, pabo." Seunghyun opened it and his mouth fell open. "Jiyong, this better be on my card. And if not, you better let me pay you back." He was holding a brand-new white iPad, already filled with his favorite music and stocked with games. Jiyong kissed the top of his head. "Now you don't have to be bored." It had been a week, but Jiyong didn't want Seunghyun out of bed. He was still far too worried about his boyfriend's well being. Seunghyun looked up at Jiyong, who was looking at the iPad. He set it down on his lap and propped his head up in his good hand, "Jiyong?" "Hm?" "Do you love me?" Seunghyun asked as seriously, and as sweetly as he could manage. Jiyong scrunched up his nose and said, "No." Saying Seunghyun was hurt was the grossest of understatements. He turned away and pushed the iPad towards Jiyong. "Take it back," he said, pointing at the iPad." Jiyong shook his head, "I was kidding, pabo." He laid himself down on his side and put his arm around Seunghyun's waist. "I love you," the words came out smooth. Jiyong really did love him, with his whole heart, but he wasn't ready for Seunghyun's next question, "Are you in love with me?" Jiyong pursed his lips and chose his words carefully, "Not yet, hyung. Give me more time, okay?" Jiyong kissed the older mans neck and smiled. Seunghyun nodded and replied simply, "Okay."


Yes, a short chapter, I know. But I have done 3 updates today 2012-5-5. I deserve to put a short chapter in here. Besides, the next chapter will probably be longer... no it WILL be longer^^.

I hope you are enjoying this fic