Chapter 1

Lost In Love

Seunghyun has always been able to control his emotions, his every thought. Or that's what he led himself to believe. It's been like this for almost a year now. Every time he saw Jiyong, his heart would race and he'd have to suppress his thoughts. Something he did not like to do. Trying to keep i to himself, he avoided Jiyong as much as he possibly could, but the younger male would always snoop him out. 

He felt so awkward in this situation. What changed things? Or was it Seunghyun that changed? Either way, the deep-voiced male's thoughts and feelings would coincide. A whole new rush of whatever in the world could have possibly confused him. In fact. The whole world is quite confusing. Again, that's what he's led himself to believe. His whole world is turning upside-down. 

Jiyong's voice broke the silence of the dorms and that was Seunghyun's last straw. He got up, grabbing his precious plushy and shoving it into his kindergarten-sized back pack. He entered the living room where Jiyong was yelling around, banging stuff together to get the rest of them awake. He reached the door and just as he was turning the knob, Jiyong called to him, "YAH Where do you think you're going, hyung?"

Seunghyun gave Jiyong a flat stare before replying, "None of your business." He opened the door and Jiyong just pushed it back closed, "You may be my hyung, but I'm the leader. Now tell me where you're going. You're acting weird and quite frankly, I don't care. But Ri insists that it might be serious." "I'm fine," Seunghyun muttered. The out of nowhere Seungri spoke, "Yeah right. I already know what's wrong with you anyways."He flashed the maknae a deadly glare, "Shut your mouth. How would you know any ways? I haven't said anything to anyone!" Then he realized his mistake right then and there.  

"You just admitted something was wrong though," Seungri said with a self-satisfactory smile. Seunghyun pulled the door open fiercely and pushed past Jiyong. The startled leader looked at Seungri who just nodded and Jiyong began his pursuit. Seungri immediately closed the door behind his hyungs. Seunghyun was walking down to the parking lot briskly, his jaw clenched. A hand wrapped around his arm and he was swung around to face Jiyong. "Leave me the alone," he said, his expression stone cold. 

Jiyong ran a hand through his stark black hair, so cool. Suave. "What's going on with you Seunghyun?"

It was inevitable. Everything led up to this moment. They were alone, it was cold, and the setting sun had a perfect glow that set the leader's features alight. Seunghyun's eyes remained fixed on Jiyong's own. "Ji..." Seunghyun practically whispered the nickname that only he used. Jiyong's look turned into one of complete worry, "What's wrong Seunghyun. You can tell me anything." The usually well composed rapper shook his head and his lower lip quivered slightly, "No, you'lll never look at me again.." "Try me."

That was it. It was a challenge. Whether it was worth the risk or not was not in Seunghyun's interest at the moment. He reached his hand over and touched Jiyong's cheek affectionately, "Promise me, that no matter what happens or whatever is said, you'll never change what you think of me at this very moment in time." Jiyong gave him a weird look, but he nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. Seunghyun then cupped the younger man's face in his hands and crushed his leader's words with his lips pressed firmly against Jiyong's.

Jiyong kissed him back, but then he pulled himself away. Seunghyun had a pained expression on his face, and it could be heard in his whispers, "I messed up, didn't I?" He didn't wait for a reply, he just his heels and continued on to his car. Jiyong just stood there, utterly confused, and just as torn as Seunghyun was. He watched as the bright blue of the man's hair disappeared into the vehicle. Seunghyun turned the car on and backed out of the parking lot. Driving was also somewhat new to him. He usually let the others drive him places. 

His apartment seemed so empty in comparison to the dorm. But he was alone. That was all he needed at this moment in time. He curled up on the couch and turned the stereo on to play the music low. Music was his sanctuary. He turned up the ringer on his phone and dozed off with it in his hand, in hopes he'd get a call or even a text. Even in his sleep he looked like he was in pain.


How did you all like chapter 1? I am pretty content with it. I'll work harder and harder to make this story better and better. ^^

-Min-ji