Chapter 24

Lost In Love

Seunghyun woke up, almost tied up in blankets. What the hell? he thought. He struggled and wiggled free of the blankets to find Jiyong looking at him from the doorway as if he were a raving psychopath. "You alright, Tabi?" the leader asked with a chuckle. Seunghyun turned beet red and buried his face into one of the blankets, "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. It's fine." Jiyong walked over and climbed onto the bed, kissing Seunghyun's cheek over and over. The older man grunted and squirmed away from the former, looking at him with sleepy eyes. "You're so cute Seunghyun," Jiyong said with a small smile, "I love you." The older man smiled and  relaxed against the pillows, "I love you too Jiyong."

They could both hear a faint knock on the front door and Seunghyun rushed to the closet, pulling on a pair of blue jeans and a white tee-shirt. He ran his fingers through his hair and walked out of the bedroom, eyeing Jiyong who was still trying to find pants. He opened the front door and rubbed his eyes. "Morning, Ri," he said sleepily. The maknae didn't even bother with a greeting and took his hyung's hand, examining the ring that was sitting happily upon his finger. "What the hell is this Seunghyun?" Seungri almost yelled. Seunghyun's eyes widened and he ripped his hand from the maknae's grip. "Get out of my house. Come back when you learn respect!" "No! You're going to tell me what the hell is going on before I make you."

By this time, Jiyong was already on his cellphone, calling Daesung. "Yeoboseyo?" Daesung answered on the other line. "Dae, you need to come and get Seungri. He's harassing and disrespecting Top hyung. You're the only one who can get him out of here right now. I don't want him to know I'm here," Jiyong replied quietly. Daesung made a coughing sound and was silent for a few moments before replying, "Okay Jiyong." Jiyong was then hung up on. "What the hell?" he said slamming his phone shut. He peeked out the bedroom door in time to see Seunghyun grab the maknae by the collar. 

Things like this happened all the time in the year before their debut, in fact, they all almost hated eachother back then. I thought this had passed, Jiyong thought. "What are you doing Seunghyun?!" Seungri yelled between clenched teeth. Seunghyun leaned in only centimeters from the maknae's face, "Get out." Just then, the door opened and Daesung walked in with Youngbae. "What the hell is going on?!" Daesung yelled, glancing from Seunghyun to Seungri. 

Seunghyun let go of the maknae's collar and his gaze became fixed on the wall just past Seungri's shoulder. His expression took on that of remorse. Seungri slid over to Youngbae and pointed accusingly at Seunghyun, "Him and Jiyong are wearing the same engagement ring." Daesung smacked the back of the maknae's head and glared at him. "They are your hyung's. You're being disrespectful," the blonde man said, seeming as if he didn't actually care. Jiyong couldn't help himself. He slid off the ring and put it on the top shelf of his hyung's closet before walking out into the living room to meet the others. 

"What the hell Seungri? And you too Daesung! You were both being disrespectful," Jiyong said, poker face in place. Seungri ran to him and grabbed both of his hands. "Hyung! Were is your ring?" the maknae asked, beginning to panic. Jiyong feigned confusion and pushed the maknae away gently, "What ring?" "The one you said your mother gave you!" "Oh, that one? I gave it back," Jiyong said with a shrug. Seunghyun looked over and noticed the ring was gone. He was half happy that the leader had hidden it, but he was also sad because he had taken it off.

Seungri stood there, dumbfounded and then clicked his tongue. "Alright. Okay. I'm sorry," the maknae said, obviously giving up. "So you and Top hyung aren't together?" he asked, rubbing the back of his neck. Jiyong looked over at Seunghyun, who's gaze was still fixed up the ringless finger. The leader put the hand behind his back and looked up at Seungri again, shaking his head. Seungri smacked himself on the forehead and laughed nervously. "I feel terrible hyung... hyungs. I'm sorry," he said with a genuine smile. Daesung wrapped his arms around the maknae and lifted him up, carrying him out the door. Yells of protest could be heard, but eventually they went quiet. Youngbae just nodded at the two men and walked out the door without a word. 

"That was close," Jiyong said, locking the door behind the three men. He looked at Seunghyun who was leaning against the wall, his forehead flat against it. "Seunghyun?" Jiyong said, walking over to the older man. He placed a hand on the man's arm, only to be shrugged away. "Seunghyun, look at me," the leader said. Seunghyun said nothing and didn't move a muscle. His eyes were closed and he had a fist clenched above his head. The leader wrapped his arms around his hyung's waist and squeezed gently. "Tabi," he whispered into his lover's ear. Nothing. What the...? Seunghyun grabbed Jiyong's hands and forced them away before turning to face him. "Jiyong? Wheres the ring?" he asked without emotionless. "I hid it, I didn't want the others to find it. I didn't want to take it off, I promise," Jiyong said.

The leader walked down the hall, dragging Seunghyun by the hand and reaching into the closet of the bedroom. He grabbed the ring and slipped it back onto his finger. "There," he said with a smile, admiring the handiwork. Seunghyun grabbed his hand and took the ring back off. "What the hell Seunghyun?" Jiyong said, confused. Seunghyun walked over to the nightstand and pulled out a chain. He slid the ring onto the chain. He walked over to the leader, turning him around and linking the necklace around the younger man's neck and slipping it into the tee-shirt he had slipped on. "From now on, this is where we're going to wear our rings, alright? Close to our heart and out of sight," Seunghyun said almost in a whisper.

"I thought you were mad at me," Jiyong said with a sigh of relief. Seunghyun shook his head and pulled the leader to him. "Seriously though? You told Ri that your mom gave you the ring?" Seunghyun said with a laugh, "You're such a terrible liar." He kissed the leader's forehead gently and pulled out both of their suitcases. "I think it's time we go somewhere else. How about your apartment?" Seunghyun suggested with a sly smile. Jiyong nodded and returned the smile, "Alright."


I didn't know what I was doing. SHOOT ME! LOL. Don't really though. I wouldn't be able to finish the story if I was dead. >.< Anyways. I am dying. I got really sunburned on Sunday and Monday, I've never gotten sunburnt before and it hurts so so bad. T-T This chapter was supposed to be released 2012-5-29, but I accidentaly pressed the 'Hide Chapter' button. ;^: