~Mission 2~ Welcome to Life as a College Student

Cover Girl

 ~Mission 2~  Welcome to Life as a College Student

“Umma…Appa” eight year old Kyuah cried as she watched the car that her parents were in catch on fire and burn. “UMMMA APPPPA!”

Kyuah suddenly sat up in bed drenched in sweat. She placed her wrist to her forehead and let out a sigh. She reached over to her night stand, grapping her phone, and looked at the time. Her phone clock told her it was 3:30 AM. Kyuah stared at her phone for a few moments before trying to fall asleep again, but her phone started to vibrate. 

New Message from Suho…

Kyuah touched the screen and opened the message. “Hey, Kyuah I am going to be your go to person. I know you have class tomorrow, but is there some way we can meet up? Tablo Hyung gathered more information about your mission. Oh how is it living with…well…a spoiled rich kid. See you soon and don’t show up in your uniform. I am meeting you in a club so dress nice!”

“Ok I will see you in the club tonight Babo Suho!” Kyuah texted and decided this would be the best time to take a shower. He was sleeping and she did not have to deal with his attitude.

Kyuah got out of bed grabbed her uniform and headed to the bathroom.  Once she was done showering she noticed it was about 6 AM by the time she was finished making herself presentable.

Kyuah crossed her arms and shook her head when she noticed that Hoya was still sleeping. It’s his fault if he oversleeps!

---

Suho was leaning against the wall with Junsu. “Are they really making bets about Kyuah?”

“Seems like it. When she finds out you know she is going to beat the crap out of them. Aigo! When will these silly kids learn! You and Kyuah are my best students. It is scary that you can almost win against me.” Junsu said.

“That’s because you are getting old Hyung.” Suho smirked as his phone vibrated. He looked at the message. “Does this girl ever sleep?”

---

Kyuah headed down the hall and made her way to a little café that was on campus. It was a cute, quite place and it made her happy. She ordered a Vanilla Late and a blueberry scone. Kyuah noticed that she got another text from Suho.

“What are you doing up so early.”

Kyuah rolled her eyes and sent him a message back, “Babo Suho, it’s called not being able to sleep.” Kyuah chuckled and sent her message. When she looked up she noticed someone sitting across from her. “Can I help you with something?”

“Become my girlfriend and I will make your dreams come true.”  He smirked.

“I make my own dreams come true.” Kyuah stood up and was about to leave, but her grabbed onto her wrist, jerking her back.

“Come on babe I don’t bite.” He said again.

Kyuah bit her lip and looked at the man, “First off when you meet someone you are suppose to introduce yourself not use some cheesy pick up line. I am not interesting in losers like you. I like classy guys!”

“You !” He said as he picked up the knife off the table. Kyuah was telling herself not to beat the crap out of this guy or her cover will be blown. In a blink of an eye the guy was suddenly on the floor.

“L…” The guy started to back up away from where Kyuah was standing. She noticed that there was a very good-looking guy standing behind her.

“You should not be playing with dangerous toys like this.” Myungsoo said as he flung the knife at the guy and it landed between his legs. The knife cracked the tile and was stuck. “How many times do I have to tell you not to mess with new female students?”   

“I don’t remember I lost count.” He continued to back away, but someone stop Myungsoo before he could do anything else.

“L you really need to watch your temper or you will really kill someone one day.” The person who stopped Myungsoo said in a clam tone.  This person had small eyes and a sweet sounding voice.

“Sunggyu hyung…fine I will watch my temper.” Myungsoo crossed his arms, and looked towards the scared man gather his things and run off, “You better sleep with one eye open. You don’t know when...”

Myungsoo suddenly got slapped on the back of the head back another guy that appeared. His hair was in a ponytail, “Myungsoooo ahhhhhh”

“Yahhh! Sungyeol Hyung! Don’t call me that!” Myungsoo yelled and glared at tall man who was making his way over to Kyuah. He leaned forward a bit and tucked some strains of hair that were in her face behind her ear.

“I’m sorry. You are not hurt are you?” Sungyeol asked as he ignored Myungsoo’s comment about calling him by his real name instead of L.

“I’m fine…just a little flustered.” Kyuah said making her voice sound shaky. “Who are you?”

“Ahh how rude of me.” Sungyeol said as he tooked Kyuah’s hand and kissed it, “I’m Lee Sungyeol, member of the group Infinite. We are the Kingka’s of the school.  Are you a new freshman?” Sungyeol asked as Kyuah shook her head.

“I’m Kim Kyuah. I transferred here from a college in the United States. Thank you for your help this morning with um that creepy guy. I’m sorry if I caused you trouble.” Kyuah was about to leave when he entered the café.

A.N. -  Hi Everyone I hope you enjoy my second Chapter. I had fun writing it. Kyuah met Sunggyu (my bias), L (my other bias and dongsaeng bias who is going to spazz when she reads L's part. Love you Rianne <3), and Sungyeol because his hair from the Second Invasion Concert makes him look like a prince for some reason lol. More Infinite members to appear in the next chapters and you get to meet the queenkas. Well Enjoy time to start working on another fic and the bannor for this story.