Mission 24: Sunggyu's Private Island - The Truth on the Last Day

Cover Girl

Mission 24: Sunggyu's Private Island - The Truth on the Last Day

Myungsoo growled, "Your lying! How can you be a spy?"

"I am telling you the truth." Kyuah said as she flipped Myungsoo over and sat on top of him. "Would I joke about something like this? I'm not the type of person who jokes!"

"These is a possibility!" Myungsoo said, "But it seems like your pretty fit." Myungsoo placed a hand on Kyuah's leg, and ran his hand up it.

Kyuah grabbed onto his wrist and pulled his hand away from her leg, "Yahhh!" She got off of Myungsoo and crossed her arms.

Myungsoo sat up and glared at Kyuah "Are you just going to sit there or tell me more. You just dropped the biggest bomb in the world."

"I was in a car crash when I was eight and I lost my parents in that crash. Tablo took me in and he was like my father figure.  I started my training at eight years old and I am one of the most lethal female spy in the agency, but lately I feel like I am being lied to. I need to get to the bottom of this."

Myungsoo just looked at Kyuah, "I'm sorry about your parents."

"I don't remember them that much. The only thing I remember was that we were suppose to meet up with family, but we never got there. My memory of that day is still fuzzy."  Kyuah sighed deeply.

"You will remember soon. There must be a article about the crash." Myungsoo said as he tapped his chin. "I will try and find it once we get back to school."

---

Morning came and Woohyun was cooking in the kitchen. Sunggyu and Dongwoo were still sleeping when Hoya left the room he shared with them. He could not believe his hyungs could sleep like the dead.

Sungjong came running down the hall and crashes into Hoya. He fell back onto the floor and looked up. "Hyung L is missing!"

"What do you mean that L is missing?" Hoya asked as he pulled Sungjong to his feet.

"He was not in the room we share when I woke up!" Sungjong sighed, "and noona is not in her room either."

"!" Hoya said and headed back to the room that he shared with Sunggyu and Dongwoo. Hoya knew that Sunggyu was the easier of the two to wake up!"

Hoya entered the room and saw Dongwoo was on his back, spread out on the floor while Sunggyu was asleep on the bed with the blankets tangled around him. Hoya could not believe how much these two hyungs could sleep. Hoya walked over to Sunggyu's bed and shook him slightly. "Sunggyu hyung. Sunggyu hyung you need to wake up, we have a problem."

"Five more minutes!" Sunggyu said in a husky voice.

"YAHHH KIM SUNGGYU I NEED YOU TO WAKE UP NOW! Myungsoo and Kyuah are missing." Hoya said in a loud, annoyed voice."

"What?" Sunggyu sat up quickly and looked at Hoya, "What do you mean that they are missing?"

"Hyung they are not in the villa or around the villa. We all know that L hyung doesn't like noona!" Sungjong crossed his arms.

Sunggyu got out of bed and sighed, "Were going out now to find them." Sunggyu walked over to Dongwoo and kicked him in the side.

Dongwoo opened his eyes slowly, "Gyu Gee Gee what's wrong?"

"Myungsoo and Kyuah are missing your coming with us to find them. We are going to tell Woohyun and Sungyeol to stay here in case they come back." Sunggyu sighed.

---

Kyuah's eyes opened slowly and she realized that her head was resting on Myungsoo's shoulder and his sweatshirt was draped over her shoulder. Kyuah thought back to last night and what she asked Myungsoo to do.

You cannot tell them the truth to your friends that I am a spy yet.

I won't tell them I promise Kyuah noona, but there is one thing I have to ask you. Please don't hurt Hoya hyung. He seems to...

He is a really nice person, but I am trying hard not to let my feelings get in the way.

You like Hyung don't you?

Kyuah yawned and she suddenly heard Hoya's voice calling their names out. "Kyuah! Myungsoo ah! Where are you?"

"DOWN HERE!" Kyuah yelled.

Hoya looked over the edge, "Sunggyu hyung! Dongwoo hyung! I found them."  Moments later Sunggyu and Dongwoo appeared.

"Are you two ok?" Dongwoo asked.

"We are we just fell last night when we went for a walk!" Kyuah lied, "Myungsoo ah is just sleeping."

"Dongwoo get a rope back at the villa." Sunggyu ordered. "Don't worry we will pull you up soon."

an - hey everyone I know it has been awhile and Im sorry school is crazy. I hope you like this chapter. It was fun to write. This fic is going to be 11 mroe chapters. They will be back at school next chapter and I am planing on something between Kyuah and Hoya soon hehehe