~Mission 20~ Sunggyu's Privet Island - The Arrival!

Cover Girl

~Mission 20~ Sunggyu's Privet Island - The Arrival!

When we arrived that the airport Sungyeol smiled at me, "I am glad that you decided to come with us Kyuah. After what you been through you need a break!"  Sungyeol smiled as he felt someone come up behind them.

"NOOONNNAAA!" Sungjong said cheerfully as he grabbed onto Kyuah's arms and lead her away from Sungyeol. "How is the beautiful Kyuah Noona today?"

"I'm fine Sungjong ahh you know how to bring a smile to my face. Why are you taking me away from Sungyeol?" Kyuah asked.

"I am on a mission for someone Kyuah noona. Mission get pretty noona away from Prince Yeollie." Sungjong said as he led Kyuah to someone wearing a purple baseball hat.  "He asked me to find you. Hyung has been worried."

"Why is Hoya worried about me Sungjong? Doesn't he hate me or something?" Kyuah asked as she was pushed slightly. "Ask him yourself noona?"

"Sungjong listens to me well. I am his favorite Hyung! Hoya smiled at Kyuah. "Sit next to me on the plan so we can talk about something."

"What is there to talk about?" Kyuah asked with her arms crossed.

Hoya placed his hands on Kyuah's shoulder and was about to speak when Woohyun said something greasy, "Get a room"

Sunggyu slapped Woohyun on the back of his head and shook his head at the younger. He could not believe that Woohyun would say something like that. Sunggyu walked over to Kyuah and Hoya, "Sorry about Woohyun he really doesn't know how to control what he says. I am excited that you are coming with us to my families private island. It is rare that we have someone else beside the seven of us go. It's a good change Kyuah."

---

"Still mad that Jonggie pulled a fast one on you Prince Yeollie? Myungsoo smirked as he sat next to his friend on the plan, "What you are not talking to me?"

Sungyeol eyes darted towards Myungsoo, "You were the cause of Kyuah running off. I have not forgiven you yet. She could have gotten seriously hurt."

"Are you really going to let some girl come between our friendship?" Myungsoo crossed his arms.

"Just leave me alone." Sungyeol pulled out an eye mask and covered his eyes.

"Babo!" Myungsoo said crossing his arms looking away from the choding and closed his eyes and fell asleep.

---

"Gyu nim Gyu nim." Woohyun said poking Sunggyu's arm. "Hyung hyung hyung."

"Stop whining Woohyun. Let me sleep ok!" Sunggyu turned away from Woohyun and looked over towards Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungjong, and Kyuah.  His eyes met with Kyuah and felt that there was something familiar about them.

"Please don't ignore me the whole trip hyung?" Woohyun pouted.

"I might just ignore you the whole trip because that is what you do when you see a girl you like." Sunggyu sighed and placed the ear buds into his ear so he did not hear Woohyun's voice.

---

Kyuah yawned and started to dose off. He head suddenly landed on Hoya's shoulder, "Sleep well Kyuah."

Dongwoo smirked as he looked at Hoya and then Sungjong who was also asleep. Sungjong looked like a child as he hugged his white teddy bear. Dongwoo turned his attention back to Hoya, "You like her don't you Hoya? I can tell by the look in your eyes."
 

an - sorry for the shortness of the chapter...but this is more like a filler chapter. I am going to add some action soon on the island. The people that are after Hoya are finally going to appear. This is the half way point so enjoy.