~Mission 3~ Superficial Popular Girls

Cover Girl

~Mission 3~ Superficial Popular Girls

Kyuah let out a sigh, “Thank you again for your help.” She walked over the table to pick her bag up from the floor. Kyuah put it over her shoulder and noticed that Hoya was talking to the people who helped her. “They must be friends…” She thought to herself and studied their faces once more. “I should look more into them. The one who goes by L seems to be the most deadly out of all of them.”

“Bye Kyuah sii! I hope you are in one of my classes.” Sungyeol said cheerfully and waved at her.

Kyuah waved back and made her way to a remote location which was a small ally between two buildings. She dropped her bag onto the ground and pulled out her phone. She touched Tablo’s number on the screen and called him. “Hello” A tired voice answered.

“YAHHHH!” Kyuah said in an annoyed tone. “Is something wrong? Why do you sound mad?” Tablo asked Kyuah.

“Why are you making me act like a weak defenseless girl? I wanted to kick this guy’s who hit on me this morning. There is no way I can refrain from fighting.  Can I please not be a girly girl or try out for cheerleading. Yahhh there is no way I am waving pomp pomps around for big headed men?” Kyuah waited for his answer. “Fine you can fight back, but not like how you fight when you are at the company. Be smart about it. Try getting into dancing and singing instead that is what Lee Howon likes.”

“Nehhh I will be smart about it.” Kyuah said as she hung up her phone. She looked at the time and noticed that it was about time for her first class.

---

“Did you oversleep again Hoya?” Sunggyu asked his friend “Is everything all right at home? You have been quiet since we got back from summer break. Who are you rooming with this year? Is it Dongwoo or alone?”

“I don’t really want to talk about who I am rooming with right now. It’s so annoying!” Hoya said as he yawned, “Sungyeol why were you talking to the transfer.”

“How do you know Kyuah is a transfer Hyung?” Sungyeol asked crossing his arms.

“Because Hoya Hyung knows all,” A girly looking boy popped up behind Hoya and grabbed onto his arm. “Right hyung, but there is something that you aren’t telling us. You know I will find out s in times. I have my ways. So are we going to sneak out tonight to go to a club? I have a fake ID now so I can get into one.”

“Yahh Sungjong! Where did you come from?” Sungyeol asked as he jumped. Sungjong always appears out of nowhere, “Yahh Myungsoo why are you so quiet. You nearly killed that guy today.”

“How many times do I have to tell you Sungyeol to not call me Myungsoo…it’s L” Myungsoo crossed his arms, “That guy had it coming. He always targets the new girls, but that Kyuah girl is different from others that go here. There is something about her that I like. She is not scared to stick up for herself, and she did not fan girl around us.”

“That guy is at it again? When will he learn?” Hoya said, “We should go to class!” Hoya removed Sungjong’s arm from his and thought to himself. “She is different, but there is something about her that I cannot trust.”

---

Kyuah walked onto class and noticed that the guy who hit on her this morning was there. She backed up slightly and crashed into someone.  Kyuah turned around and picked up the bag that the girl dropped. “I’m sorry!”

“Yahh do you know how much this bag is.” The girl yelled in an annoyed tone. There were two girls standing behind her.

“No and I don’t really care how much a silly bag cost. Expensive things are just superficial.” Kyuah said in an annoyed tone.

“Yahhh!” Jessica and Yuri said at the same

“How dare you talk to our Tiffany Queenka like that?” One of the male students yelled.

Kyuah made a tsk sound. “I’m not acting like one of your salves.” Kyuah said, but the guy got up and grabbed her by the shoulder.

“YOU DARE TALK THAT WAY TO MY QUEENKA!” He yelled.

“I advise you to get your hands off me. You are going to regret it if you don’t.” Kyuah said in a cold tone.  

“Are you testing me little girl.” He said squeezing her arm tighter. Kyuah let out a sigh and grabbed onto his arm. She pulled his hand off of her shoulder and twisted his arm behind his back. He let out a screech of pain.

“Don’t little girl me and don’t touch me. What happened to guys being gentlemen?” She pushed him away and walked to the open seat in the back of the room where someone was sleeping with messy blonde hair.

“Yahh who do you think you are sitting next to Dongwoo oppa!” A girl screamed. The person sleeping next to Kyuah did not move at all.

“There is nowhere else to sit just deal with it.” Kyuah said as she pulled out her laptop. She could not wait for classes to be over for the day.

After a few hours of classes Kyuah made her way back to her room. She was dragging her bag behind her and mumbling under her breath. When she got to the door she could not find her key. “Aish!”

“You dropped this awhile ago.” Hoya said coming up behind her and hanging the key in front of Kyuah’s face. “Let me warn you now. Do not make Tiffany angry or any of her friends. She can ruin your life. Those nine girls will never learn.”

“You don’t think I can handle them!” Kyuah said grabbing her key from Hoya’s hand and placed it into the door.

“No not really after what happened today.” Hoya said, “I’m not sure you can handle those girls on your own. They get others to do their dirty work.”

Kyuah turned around and grabbed onto Hoya’s tie and pulled him down to her level. “I can handle them. You and your friends don’t need to look out for me.” Kyuah said in a harsh tone, and let go of his tie. She turned around and opened the door.

“Yahhh!” Hoya said as he entered to room behind her.

Kyuah grabbed a change of clothes and headed into the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and changed into jeans, a t-shirt with a print, and a leather jacket.  She emerge moment’s later and took her hair out of the bun. She looked into the mirror and smiled at her wavy hair.

“Where are you going?” Hoya asked, “Were not done talking?”

“I’m done talking and I have a date.” Kyuah said as she grabbed her phone, key and money and left the room.

“Yahhh Kyuah there is a…” but it was too late she already left.

 

 

A.N. --> Hello Lovely Readers. I hope you are all well. This chapter was fun to write hehehe. Drama Drama Drama and yes SNSD are the queenka's hehehe! I might bring in a few more kpop groups as students anyone in mind. hehehe

One little announcement. I have finals coming up soon well they start next week. I will try my best to update my fics for ya.

 

ENJOY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS