Mission 27 - Clarifying

Cover Girl

Mission 27 - Clarifying

"Cousin???" Sungjong, Hoya, and Tiffany looked at Sunggyu with a confused expression on their faces.  Hoya and Sungjong's faces seemed less shocked than Tiffany.  Both boys were starting to see the similarities between the two, but the eyes is what through them off.

"Kyuah is my cousin! If you or any of your friends bother her Tiffany I will make your life a living hell." Sunggyu growled.

"Hyung..." Myungsoo said and he tried to avoid Kyuah's eyes who seemed to be glaring right into his soul.

"Tiffany leave!" Sunggyu said in a cold tone.

"Fine!" She crossed her arms and mumbled under her breath "I'm not done with you yet!" She left the room.

"Hyung what do you mean by cousin?" Hoya asked as he quickly let go of Kyuah's waist. He did not want Sunggyu to kill him for being near Kyuah, but Sunggyu wasn't like that or was he.

"Do you mind if I talk to my cousin alone?" Sunggyu looked at Sungjong, Myungsoo and Hoya.

Both boys nodded and left with Myungsoo. Sunggyu looked over towards Kyuah who just stared at him and did not say a word.

"Do you know how long my family has been looking for you Kyuah!" Sunggyu said as he walked over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "I know you probably don't remember much. When you mentioned the car crash I started to wonder if you were really her."

"Sunggyu sii." Kyuah said as Sunggyu released the hug. "Did Myungsoo tell you the truth about me?"

"That you work for a spy agency?" Sunggyu smirked. "I bet you can rip me in two! Please don't!"

"I could but I wouldn't. I'm saving that for Myungsoo." Kyuah smirked devilishly.

"Don't hurt the kid he doesn't mean any harm. He was just concerned. Can you explained to me why you are here?"

"Tablo told me to protect Hoya. He said someone is after him." Kyuah answered.

"Don't trust Tablo he is a bad man. He was the one who caused the crash." Sunggyu said as his fist started to clench.

"How could he cause the crash! He acted like a father to me!" Kyuah asked.

"He is after our families company! You own part of it, but you're not allowed to have the assets till your 23!"

"Isn't there another way?" Kyuah asked.

---

"Sungjong this isn't right!" Hoya said, "Sunggyu Hyung should be able to talk to his cousin in private. No wonder he is so protective of her."

"Hyung just found out the truth." Myungsoo said. "Hyung is always protective of the opposite .  He always has to do damage control with Woohyun hyung.  Do you know how many girls want to destroy his greasy-looking face."

"And how do you know that!" Hoya asked.

"Myungsoo is a genius. Kyuah noona is a what..." Sungjong said as Hoya pressed his ear against the door. Sungjong had got him interested in finding more about Kyuah.  She has been his roommate for half the year and he still barely knew her.

"What are you guys doing?" Dongwoo asked as he dragged Woohyun by the collar.

"Kyuah is Gyu Hyung's Cousin and she is..." Sungjong said quickly.

"Don't tell me Hoya got Kyuah pregnant?" Woohyun asked.

"I'm not like that Woohyun Hyung. We are afraid that you are going to get someone pregnant!" Hoya barked back.

"Hey why wasn't I invited to the party!" Sungyeol said as he walked over. "Why is everyone's ear pressed against the door?"

"Gyu and Kyuah are cousins!" Myungsoo said as he leaned against the wall with his eyes shut.

"She is what?" Sungyeol said with his dolphin scream.

The door suddenly open and Sungjong and Hoya fell into the room. Sunggyu and Kyuah were staring at them.

"You lied to me!" Hoya said coldly. He stood up and walked away.

"Hoya wait." Kyuah said with tears forming in her eyes. Sunggyu walked over and placed a hand on her should. "Let him cool off! Dongwoo keep and eye on him. You know how Howon is and he trust you more than any of us."

---

"We have a problem Tablo Hyung!" Suho said as he walked down the hall.

"What is it Suho? I am a busy man!" Tablo said in an annoyed tone.

"She knows!" Suho looked around before saying the rest of what he wanted to say "She knows that you were after her parents company."

"Does she know I caused the crash and he parents death?" Tablo asked.

"No!" Suho answered back, "She doesn't know that part of it."

"Keep it that way! Make sure Yong Guk doesn't get involved. He already cause to many problems for us." Tablo smirked, "One more thing. It seems like Kyuah is in love with Lee Howon! Bring the kid to me!"

"Nehh!" He hung up the phone.

an - hey sorry that it has been awhile. Been really busy with school. It feels like everything happened at once. I hope you enjoy this chapter. *Tosses heart* only 3 more chapters left. Also please check out my new fic that I am writing for Gyu Gee Gee;s Solo debut. It is called....

41 Day's and 60 Seconds to Fall in Love