~Mission 17~ Rash Decisions Can Cause More Problems

Cover Girl

~Mission 17~ Rash Decisions Can Cause More Problems
 

"Get off me!" Kyuah pushes him away and stood up. She glared at Myungsoo "My life is none of your damn business Kim Myungsoo! Stay away from me!" Kyuah tried to hide the fact that she was crying as she picked up her bag and left the room.
 
Myungsoo just sat there and blinked a few times. He was wondering if he was to forward about not trusting her. She seemed really hurt, but his friend’s protection was more important than some girl’s feelings. Myungsoo looked at the door she left out of and started to wonder if she was going to be ok. “Why are girls so emotional? We need to put a time bomb on them to know when they are going to be a !”
 
Kyuah headed off campus and just walked. She needed to clear her head. Kyuah did not know who she was anymore; her heart hurt. This was the price she had to pay for being a spy. She could never have a normal life.
 
---
 
Hoya took a deep breath as he looked at the other member of Infinite… that was the name that the girls gave them at this school. He watched as Sunggyu walked into the room.
 
"Sorry I took so long I was looking over some paperwork my family mailed me. I might be disappearing from time to time to take care of it" Sunggyu said as Sungjong followed behind him avoiding Woohyun's gaze.
 
"Hoya what is it that you wanted to tell us? What is Woohyun talking about you and Kyuah spending the night together?" Dongwoo asked.

“Yeah we need to know if you are well…” Sungyeol stopped talking because he did not want to say anything bad around Sungjong.
 
Hoya sighed, "Kyuah and I did not spend the night together. She is..." Hoya wad about to tell them when Myungsoo walked into the room.
 
"Sorry I'm late what are we talking about?" Myungsoo asked.
 
"Something about Kyuah. The girl you don't trust and even threaten a few days ago! Myunggie had a bad track record with members of the opposite . He does not know how to treat them!" Sungyeol said with his arms crossed.
 
"At least I haven't been acting differently since she came here. All the girls know you as Prince Yeollie they don't know your true personality." Myungsoo crossed his arms.
 
"L goon don't talk like you know me because you don't!" Sungyeol stepped forward and grabbed onto his collar. “You know nothing about me Mr. Genius.”

“ENOUGH!” Sunggyu stepped between the two boys pushing them away from each other. I guess I am the only one here who is not ready to kill someone. Myungsoo Sungyeol you two are friends and roommates and have been bestfriends your whole life cut the childish antics. Woohyun who cares if Hoya gets the girl who you are going to end up dumping in a week, you go through women so fast and don’t tell me that this time is different. Now let Hoya tell us what he has been wanting to.”

“What sleeping with that girl?” Woohyun crossed his arms. “I don’t go through women…” Woohyun paused and waved his friends in front of his face. Sunggyu’s eyes were scary sometimes, “Ok Ok hyung I do go through women to fast.”

Dongwoo just stood there covering Sungjong’s ears. “I want to protect the innocence that he has left.

“Someone should do the same thing to you Dongwoo hyung.” Sungyeol smirked.

“Yahh! Are you ever going to let me talk?” Hoya asked and looked at Dongwoo, “Woohyun stopped talking about his life you can let go of Jongie’s ears Dongwoo Hyung!”

“Nehhh!” Dongwoo said as he let go of Sungjong’s ears.

“Why do I always have to miss the erted parts of our conversations?” Sungjong stomped his foot and puffed out his cheeks, “I’m almost 19 stop treating me like a little kid!”

“Guys do you want the truth or not?” Hoya growled!

“Just tell us already Hyung!” Sungjong spoke.

“Kyuah is my roommate there was a housing mix up.” Hoya said and waited for the boys reactions.

“WHAT?” They yelled.

Hoya suddenly turned his attention to Myungsoo and grabbed him by his collar, “Tell me what you did to Kyuah?”

“Nothing…” Myungsoo looked at the older male.

“YAHHHH!”

“Fine I asked her what she was hiding because the way she fights seems like she has been trained by a government agency or something and I might have kissed her…”

Hoya gripped tighter onto Myungsoo’s shirt, “Fine Hyung I did kiss her, but I did not mean to kiss her…It just  happened when I tripped her and we fell onto the floor.”

“She has been upset we need to find her!” Hoya pushed Myungsoo away.

“What do you mean?” Sungyeol asked, “She is upset?”

“Yes, she had a scared look on her face and cried this morning. I do not like seeing girls cry. I’m from Busan we do not make girls cry!” Hoya said as his eyes darted towards Myungsoo.
 
---
 
Kyuah was walking around without knowing where she was going. She continued to walk until she sensed something strange. Kyuah turned around and noticed she was surrounded by six men dressed in black suits. She reached into her boot and was ready to fight.

an - Yeah an update woot sorry that it is late my laptop died and other things happened soooo here it is and I hope you like it. Also make sure you check out my new Infinite fic

Without Any Limit --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/237726

its going to be an action romance angst fic lol I love it so much already hehehe like all my other fics ^^

ENJOY