Mission 28 - Don't Avoid What id Meant to Be

Cover Girl
Mission 28 - Don't Avoid What is Meant to Be

Dongwoo knocked on Hoya's bedroom door, "Hoya open up it is your favorite DINO! Come on man don't be this way!" There was no answer. Dongwoo placed his ear against the door and heard nothing. It was like there were crickets in his room; it gave him the creeps.

Dongwoo was wondering what was going on. It was unlike Hoya not to answer the door when he came knocking. Hoya always welcomed his friends warmly!

"I wonder where he could be..." Dongwoo leaned against the wall and stared into space for a minute.

Dongwoo knows Hoya loves dancing, but there was something else that he loved...why couldn't he remember what that was.

---

Kyuah followed Sunggyu to his car. They were going to Sunggyu's parents house. She was finally going to meet her Aunt and Uncle that she barely remembered after thirteen years. Kyuah watched Sunggyu closely as he drove. "Sunggyu sii. Are you alright?"

"Call me oppa Kyuah! It makes me feel old when you call me Sunggyu sii." He smiled with his eyes, "I am perfectly fine."

"Are you sure because you are sweating a lot?" Kyuah continued to stare at Sunggyu.

"I'm sure there is nothing you need to worry about Kyuah!" Sunggyu side deeply.

They pulled up to a house that blended modern and traditional Korea, "WOW! You live here!"

"I grew up here and you would have to if Tablo didn't take you from us. My parents have been searching for years. When I turned sixteen I started to help with the search! We never gave up hope!"

---

"She had to open her her big mouth! " Young Guk said in an irritate tone as he grabbed onto Suho's uniform jacket.

"Do you really think she was not going to open about being a spy. She has fallen in love with that guy hyung!"

"She likes Hoya?" Yong Guk asked.

"Nehh and your not going to stop me from doing what I am planning on doing to Hoya!" Suho smirked. "Sorry hyung but I have to do this to you." Suho hit the pressure point on Yong Guk's wrist. He watched him fall to the floor.

Suho step over his body and headed to where he saw Hoya before. It was time to implement Tablo's real plan.

---

Sunggyu put his arm around Kyuah's shoulder and smile at her, "Don't worry everything is going to be okay!"

"It's not that I am worried about Sunggyu! I keep getting this bad feeling that something happened to Hoya!" Kyuah took a deep breath.

"I will try calling him after we talk to my parents!" Sunggyu smiled again. "Mom...Dad..."

Sunggyu came to a stop when he saw his parents tied up and a man smirking at them. Kyuah finally realized who it was, "Junsu oppa!"

---

Hoya's eyes slowly opened. He did not remember much, but what he overheard about Kyuah being a spy and Sunggyu's cousin. He did not get to hear the full story. How could Kyuah be a spy?

"Lee Howon you are finally awake!" Tablo smirked as he looked at the young man in front of him.

an - hey everyone I decided to test updating on my phone because I have to send my computer out to get fixed after exams are over so I will be updating on my phone in seems to be working!D