~Mission 15 ~ Slowly Finding Out the Truth

Cover Girl

~Mission 15 ~ Slowly Finding Out the Truth

“Hoya I will see you in class. I’m going to get something to eat.” Kyuah walked off and Hoya was about to follow her, but stopped himself.

“Do you enjoy causing trouble?” Hoya continued to walk down the hall with an annoyed expression on his face, “Woohyun hyung there are things that you don’t understand and should not get involved in.”

“I understand things fully. Hoya do you like Kyuah?” Woohyun asked.

“Yahhh NAM WOOHYUN!” Sunggyu walked down the hall with an annoyed expression on his face, his hair was a mess, and his uniform was in disarray. Woohyun looked at his annoyed roommate and ran off. “Get back here Woohyun you are going to pay for going through my things again.”

Hoya looked at Sunggyu, raising his eyebrow, “What did he do this time?”

“You don’t want to know?” Hoya fist clenched and he took a deep breath before looking at Sunggyu.

“Why is he questioning you about Kyuah?” Sunggyu asked Hoya with his arms crossed.

“Hyung do you think we can talk about this in private tonight just me and you? I don’t want the other boys to know anything.” Hoya asked.

“Sure anything to keep me away from Namgrease.” Sunggyu said. “I will see you later I need to clean up the room before I go to class.” Sunggyu walked down the hallway mumbling something to himself.

---

Kyuah walked down the hallway and found the door that lead to the roof.  She started to walk up and when she opened the door someone pulled onto her arm, and she fell into his chest.  He pushed her back against the door that he just shut.

“I thought you would never come out of the room that you share with Hoya.” Suho said smiling at her, lifting her chin causing their eyes to meet.

“SuSu Suho what the hell are you doing here? I thought Tablo wasn’t going to send you hear unless he believed that I could not handle the mission on my own?”

“He came because I told him to come after he called me last night.” Yong Guk said jumping down from where he was sitting and landed next to Suho. He gripped onto Suho’s jacket and moved him away from Kyuah. “We need to talk about something!”

“Suho what the hell why are you hanging around him? Don’t you know that he is our enemy?  He is working for someone else and not Tablo!” Kyuah was about to punch Suho, but Yong Guk stopped her.

“Yahh Kim Kyuah calm down and listen to what we have to tell you before you beat the crap out of us.” Yong Guk sighed, “Don’t make me tie you to a chair.”

“I’m sure you would enjoy tying me to a chair Oppa!” Kyuah said coldly.

---

Hoya walked into Advance Chemistry and noticed that Kyuah wasn’t there.  He forgot to get her number this morning.  Hoya messed up his hair out of frustration. He was about to go find her when the professor came in.

“I’m collecting your labs from last week.” The professor came to Hoya’s table, “Howon where is the lab and Kyuah?’

“I don’t have the lab and I don’t know where Kyuah is? When I spoke to her this morning! She was upset about something. Can I be dismissed from class to go find her? She is my lab partner and I want to make sure she is alright. Sir, is it alright if we have an extension?”

“Yes and your excused.” The professor muttered something to himself as he walked away. Hoya grabbed his bag and headed out of the room.

“Where are you going Howon?” Tiffany walked over to him and smirked.

“Why do you care?” Hoya asked placing his hands in his pockets.

“If I were you I would not hang around that girl if I were you. I know for a fact that she is not telling you the full truth about who she is.” Tiffany placed a hand on his shoulder and walked around him, “You should just comeback to me.”

“Go away Tiffany and she is my lab partner you cannot stop me from hanging around her.” Hoya jerked his arm away. “You don’t know anything about her!”

“And you do?” Tiffany asked.

---

“What do you mean Tablo is lying to me?’ Kyuah asked with her arms crossed. “Junsu is coming to pick me up this weekend because Tablo wants to discuss something with me.”

“Don’t go to that meeting get out of it somehow!” Suho said.

“I can’t get out of it Suho it might be something to do with my mission.” Kyuah crossed her arms, “and why is he here?” Kyuah pointed to Yong Guk who was playing with a pocket knife.

“I’m here because I care about you and I want to tell you the truth about your parent’s death.” Yong Guk stood up and walked over to Kyuah and placed a hand on her chin, making her look at him. “The car accident wasn’t an accident. Someone wanted them dead.”

“You’re lying.” Kyuah looked at him, “My parents died because of a drunk driver.”

“That is what they want you to believe Kyuah! You are a special girl and you don’t know what you are capable of yet.” Yong Guk looked at Kyuah and leaned into her ear. “You don’t know who you really are and you need to find out soon.”

“What you’re not going to tell me. I dare you to!” Kyuah said pushing Yong Guk away from her. “Try me!”

“I think you went too far Hyung!” Suho looked at Yong Guk and then Kyuah.

“Yahh Suho I thought you were my friend. I guess I was wrong!’ Kyuah picked up her bag and headed to the stairs. She opened the door and started to run down them.

“Kyuah wait…” Suho said, but it was too late she was already gone.  “Great what do we do now?”

“She will find out eventually when the time is right she will know. This mission will bring her the truth. She just doesn’t know it yet.”

“Does it have to do with…” Suho started, but caught himself before he said anything else.

“It has to do with one of the Infinite boys.” Yong Guk said as looked up towards the sky.

an - I hope you like this update. What is her connection to one of the Infinite boys. You will find out but not yet...that is for later.  I'm thinking that they were go to Gyu Gee Gee's families Island in ummmm 2-3 chaptes ENJOY and please check out my other Infinite fics