Mission 30 - Say I Love You

Cover Girl

Mission 30 -  Say I Love You

 "Suho you bastard! Were you just putting on an act?" Kyua asked as she looked at her former friend.  She studied his movement and knew he was here to stop her from getting any further.  Kyuah took a deep breath and looked at him.

 "Yong Guk figured out the plan so I knocked him out. He was about to come to you. I could not let that happen."

 ---

 "Gyu Gee Gee where are you?" Dongwoo said as he entered his house with Myungsoo.  They came to a stop when they saw Sunggyu's parents tied up.  Dongwoo ran over to them and untied them. "What happened?"

 "Tablo sent one of his men here.  He was the one who took my sister and her husband away from us.  We knew their daughter survived, but they could not find her in the rubbish from the car crash.  We have been searching for years and we finally found her.  Kyuah was here with Sunggyu, but our son ran off and she did to.  Sunggyu is leading the man somewhere else. We don't know where he is right now or if he is alive."

 "We called the cops for Gyu hyung.  He sent a text message about twenty minutes ago." Myungsoo said as he pulled out a small knife and was swinging it around his hand.

 "Seriously Myungsoo you are one scary kid." Dongwoo said. "The others should be here soon. Myungsoo find Sunggyu. I will stay here and give instructions to the others as they arrived."

 "Sunggyu has such great friends." Mr. Kim said as he put an arm around his wife. "Dongwoo you do not need to stay with us. We will be fine."

 "Are you sure?" Dongwoo tilted his head.

 ---

 Myungsoo ran up the stairs and checked room by room and still nothing. He came to the room at the end of the hallway and noticed that a window was open. A smirk appeared on his lips.  "Found ya."

 Myungsoo knew what Sunggyu was thinking.  He could climb up onto the roof and jump into the pool below if he had to.  Sunggyu was a smart kid even though he slept every chance he had.  This hyung was a grandpa after all.

 Myungsoo slipped his knife into his jacket and climbed out onto the ledge of the window.  He noticed that he had to climb up a bit. Myungsoo could not believe Sunggyu would do something like this.  He pulled himself up and looked around.  He knew Sunggyu was somewhere up here.

 Myungsoo felt his phone vibrate and noticed that Sungyeol was calling him. He picked it up, "What do you want Babo?"

 "We just arrived where are you?" Sungyeol asked.

 "I am on the roof looking for Gyu hyung. I am a bit preoccupied. Dinowoo is with Gyu's parents right now. He will give you instructions." Myungsoo hung up and made his way across the roof. He was ready for anything.

 ---

 Sunggyu placed a hand on Junsu's wrist and twisted it.  He was glad that he took taekwondo when he was younger. Sunggyu grabbed the gun and tossed it off of the building.   He got punched in the face and started to roll down the roof.  He quickly grabbed onto the edge and tried to climb up, but his muscles hurt.

 Junsu slowly made his way over to Sunggyu and smirked, "Will you silly kids ever learn.  You will..."

 Junsu fell to the ground and rolled down the roof.  Sunggyu grabbed onto the back of Junsu's jacket.  He had information that he needed about Kyuah.  Sunggyu's grip was not going to hold up for much longer. 

 Sunggyu let go of the roof and was ready to fall to his death, but someone grabbed onto him and pulled him up. Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo who had a playful grin on his face. He pulled out the knife that was in Junsu's shoulder.  He made sure that he did not hurt him more than he already was.

 "I knew you were deadly with those knifes." Sunggyu said breathing heavily. "Are my parents ok?"

 "Neh Dongwoo hyung is with them. Are you ok Sunggyu hyung?" Myungsoo asked as he noticed a bruise starting to appear on Sunggyu's face.

 "For the most part. I think Kyuah made it to Tablo's agency.  He has Hoya."  Sunggyu said in a tired voice.

 "Why did you save this man?" Myungsoo asked harshly. "He should have fallen to his death!" Myungsoo crossed his arms.

 "He has information that we need and I rather him rot in jail for what he put my family and Kyuah through." Sunggyu spat.

 ---

 Hoya got his arms free and threw Tiffany back and glared at her.  He took a deep breath and watched her closely.  He needed to figure what he was going to do. How he was going to escape?  He knew that Tiffany was crazy, but not this crazy.

 "What do you think you are doing Howon?" She asked with anger in her voice.

 "Getting away from you for good. I am not interested in you. I never liked or loved you.  What we had was a lie. I know what love really feels like now." Hoya placed a hand on his heart and smiled, "I know how it feels to care about someone.  That is how it starts."

 "Don't say that you love Kyuah." Tiffany asked.

 "If I say it what are you going to do to me Tiffany." Hoya asked as he took a step forward. "You don't like getting your hands dirty."

 "I will for something like this." Tiffany said as she pulled out a gun. "Like I said before Howon. If I cannot have you I will not allow anyone to have you. I will kill you before you put your arms around her again."

 "Tiffany give me the gun. I don't want you to hurt yourself." Hoya walked over to her.  Tiffany hit the trigger and the gun went off.

 ---

 Kyuah knocked Suho to the ground and whipped the blood off of her lip.  She made her way towards Tablo office and came to a stop.  Did she just here a gun shot.  Kyuah was worried that something happened to Hoya. 

 Kyuah ran towards Tablo's office and broke open the door.  She looked around and notice that Tiffany was on the ground and Hoya was standing over her breathing heavily.  Hoya turned around and pointed the gun at Kyuah. "Kyuah..." He dropped the gun and walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

 "Did you kill her?" Kyuah asked.

 "No, I  knocked her out after the gun when off." Hoya said pulled away slightly.  He placed a hand on Kyuah's cheek and kissed her softly on the lips.  He pulled away moments later and a smirked appeared on Kyuah's lips.  "Why are you looking at me like that?"

 Kyuah pressed her lips against Hoya's and slipped her tongue in his mouth.  He finally realized what she wanted.  Hoya should have known that she liked to play rough.  He pushed her against the wall and continued to kiss her passionately.

 Hoya heard something and stopped. He placed an arm in front of Kyuah protectively.  He noticed that Tablo returned.

 "I knew I should not have trusted that girl. She let her silly obsession with you get in the way, but it seems like you were interested in someone else." Tablo smirked and he suddenly fell to the ground.

 "I should have known that Suho was a liar." Yong Guk said rubbing the back of his neck. "You ok Princess of Darkness. Well you don't seem like that anymore. Your finally smiling. I have to thank you for that Hoya. She never used to smile, but we need to get out of here."

Kyuah took Hoya's hand and pulled him along, but he paused for a minute. "Hoya what is it."

 Hoya laced his arms around Kyuah's waist. "I want to say something to you first." Hoya pressed his forehead against hers. "I love you."

 "I love you to." Kyuah said and kissed him on the lips gentle.

 --- 

It has been three months since the incident and it seem like everything was back to normal. Tablo agency was shut down and most of the kids who trained there were returned to their deceased parents relative.  The former queenka's were kicked out of the university and Kyuah took the roll of the new queenka.  

During breaks and on weekends she would spend her time with her boyfriend Hoya or with her aunt, uncle, and Sunggyu. They welcomed her warmly into their home.  She has to wait four more years before she could take over her parents company.  Kyuah was just happy to finally live a normal life with the seven Infinite boys.

an - I hope you like my final chapter I hope it is not lame. Please check out my thank gyu page and shameless promotions of my other fics. Have a nice holiday.