~Mission 4~ Clubbing

Cover Girl

~Mission 4~ Clubbing 

Kyuah walked into the club and noticed someone familiar sitting at the bar. She walked up behind the person and whispered into his ear and wrapped her arms around his neck. She was playing her role, “Hello stranger have you been waiting for me long.”

“Hello Princess of Darkness.” Suho joked and turned around and wrapped his arms around Kyuah’s waist. He was playing his role, “How is our little princess. Is she having fun in college?” He jumped and let go of her when he saw Kyuah’s annoyed expression. “Ahh it’s not so fun on the other side?”

Kyuah shook her head and sat next to him, “No the other side is not fun. I rather kick your everyday then be with catty girls. What do you have for me?” Kyuah asked as she sat down on the stool next to him.

“It’s always business with you is it? Do you know how to have fun?” Suho said as he handed her a drink, “First have a drink with me and maybe one dance.” He leaned closer to Kyuah and whispered, “Then I will give you transfer the file to you and give you a ride back to the university.”

“Fine, but I am not going to stay long! I hate bars and clubs.” Kyuah said back, “I guess I will have to play along. Next time I am picking the meeting place.”

“Just be good and try not to piss off the boss. He is the one who picked the place tonight, but I guess if you talk to him you will get your way.” He said as he took a sip of his Long Island Ice Tea. “We don’t want people to know what we are up to especially the one...” Suho leaned closer and placed a hand on Kyuah;s shoulder, “…the one you need to protect!”

“Do you think they will find out…I don’t” Kyuah said as she took a sip of her Mango Martini.”Besides Suho I am very good at playing games with people Suho…” She winked at him and placed a hand on his cheek, “It is very hard to guess what I am thinking.”

 ---

 “It’s Clubbing TIME!” Sungjong sang cheerfully as he followed his friends towards their location.

 “Yahhh Lee Sungjong if you act like that the guards that the door are not going to believe that you are 21!” Sunggyu said crossing his arms.  “L and Sungyeol can easily pass as 21.”

“That’s because people are scared of L and Sungyeol is super tall.” Woohyun said with a smirk, “I need to find a pretty girl tonight.”

“Hey Namgrease no funny business tonight. I do not want to be kicked out of the dorm while you have your fun with some clingy girl.” Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone.

“Hyung you can always stay with me and our maknae.” Dongwoo said as he patted Sungjong on the head.

“What am I your dog?” Sungjong barked as Dongwoo continued to pat him on the head, “HYUNG!”

“I would rather stay with Hoya. He still hasn’t told me if he has a roommate or not. So their might be an extra bed in his place.” Sunggyu said.

The boys showed their ID’s and entered the club. “I’m getting a drink!” Hoya said as he made his way to the bar. He came to a stop when he noticed someone familiar. He watched as the guy whispered into Kyuah’s ear, and watched her whispered back. He must be the date she was talking about.

---

“I hate the school. The first day and I was already hit on and ed at by the popular girls” Kyuah whined. “I asked Tablo if I could fight back, and luckily he said I could.” Kyuah smirked as she ordered her fifth drink.

“I hate it when you look at me like that.” Suho said and watch Kyuah drink, “I think you had enough.” Suho said as he glared at the bartender bringing her another drink. Suho took the drink and drank it.

“Can I have the info now?” Kyuah used her angyo and Suho chuckled and pinched her cheek.

“It is already being transferred to your phone.” Suho said as he looked at Kyuah, “I hope you are not drunk.”

“Suho I can hold my liquor better than you.” Kyuah said as she scanned the room. She noticed Sunggyu, L, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Hoya. She was starting to wonder who the other two were. She studied them for a moment and knew that one of them was too young to be in a club like this and the other was just a big flirt.

“Kyuah earth to Kyuah. Yahhh if you stare at him to long your eyes are going to pop out of your pretty little head.” Suho said with a smirked and jumped when Kyuah glared at him.  “What its true…you’re very pretty. Well the guys at the agency say your hot, but…” Kyuah glared at him even more and noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She had a bad feeling suddenly.

“Suho I think it’s better if I go home on my own.” Kyuah said as she saw the words complete flash on her phone. She grabbed her phone and was making her way out of the club to follow the man she saw, but someone caught her wrist. Kyuah looked up and noticed it was…

A.N. --> Sorry I like my cliffhangers. You will have to wait till next chapter to find out who stopped her. Dum Dum DUm DUm. Any guesses lovely readys any any... If you have guesses put them into the comment box. If you want to see any idol group that will be well...BAD let me know. ENJOY!