~Mission 12~ Only Part of My Life Story

Cover Girl

~Mission 12~ Only Part of My Life Story
 
"Ehh I will be right there Suho. Don’t do anything till I get there ok! Why do you always have to get yourself into trouble?" Kyuah asked before handing up her phone. She shut her computer screen and put on sneakers. Kyuah grabbed her dorm keys and her phone.
 
"Going out to see a guy from the bar again?" Hoya put down his book and placed it on the side table.
 
"I'm not dating anyone. He is just a family friend who got himself into some trouble...why am I telling you this. It’s not of your damn business." Kyuah walked over to the door and opened it, but the door was slammed shut by Hoya. "Yahhh!"
 
"I am not letting you go out by yourself after you hurt your shoulder." Hoya looked down at Kyuah.
 
"What?" Kyuah just stared at Hoya as she leaned against the door and watched him lean towards her. She could feel her cheeks starting to heat up. She didn’t fully understand why she was feeling this way around him. He was her mission she wasn’t supposed to like him. Kyuah was just supposed to protect him.
 
"Do I really need to spell it out to you? I thought you were some sort of genius?" Hoya placed his hand on the door. "I'm coming with you so you are not murdered by Tiffany and the rest of those queenka clones."
 
"I’m shocked that you aren't one of those guys who want to hurt me for bad mouthing those es. If anyone see’s me with you I will get killed anyway so don’t bother coming with me." Kyuah looked at Hoya.
 
"Don't compare me to them! I am not a sick puppy who needs those clones approval! I am coming with you whether you like it or not" Hoya sighed, "Let me put my contacts in!"
 
"If you let me get to know you rather than be cold to me I would not be so judgmental." Kyuah crossed his arms.
 
"I rather keep things to myself or tell my friends." Hoya said as he put his contacts in. He emerged from the bathroom moments later. "Let's go" Hoya grabbed onto Kyuah's wrist and started to pull her along.
 
"Hoya...how are we going to get out of the school?" Kyuah asked.
 
"I have my ways. I sneak out of this place all the time." Hoya smirked.
 
"Really..." Kyuah looked at him as he made his way to the back of the school to a broken gate. He pushed the gate aside and let Kyuah go through first.
  
"I am wondering how you escaped the school the other night. There is a curfew."Hoya followed her moments later and made it look like the gate hasn’t been touched.
 
"That is for me to know and you to find out." Kyuah smirked as Hoya looked at her strangely.
 
"Are you going to let me know anything about you?" Hoya asked crossing his arms.
 
"Why should I you are not letting me know anything you babo!" Kyuah took her wrist from Hoya and just looked at him.
 
Hoya just stared at Kyuah and sighed, "I'm being nice stop with the attitude."
 
"My attitude has been like this since my parents died in a car crash. I was the only survivor! How would that make you feel?"
 
Hoya stopped and placed a hand on Kyuah's cheek and dried her tears that were falling, "I'm sorry I did not know."
 
"It was 13 years ago. I just remember the crash and crying. I can inherit my parents company when I turn 25, but I have to finish my education first."
 
"Why did you tell Sungyeol something different?" Hoya asked.
 
"Because I do not want anyone’s sympathy." Kyuah looked at Hoya as her phone went off. Kyuah picked up her phone. "Hello..."
 
"Kyuah its Junsu...don't worry about helping Suho we already got to him. He is ok just a little shaken up."
 
"Ok oppa I guess leaving school grounds was useless. Ok Junsu oppa I know your busy bye." Kyuah sighed.
 
"Everything alright." Hoya asked looking into Kyuah’s eyes.

an - yippy and update I hope you like it. Hoya and Kyuah are getting closer hehehehe. More about what Tablo is up to will be revealed next chapter... but not all of it ... ENJOY!