Mission 22 - Sunggyu's Pivate Island ~ Clubbing Gone Wild

Cover Girl

Mission 22 - Sunggyu's Pivate Island ~ Clubbing Gone Wild

Woohyun ignores Sunggyu's constant nagging and places a helmet on Kyuah's head, "Hey babe just hold onto me as tight as you want! Your first ride on a motorcycle might be crazy. I'm a dafe driver."

Kyuah took off the helmet and handed it back to Woohyun, "I've been on the back of someone's motorcycle before, it's nothing special. What is the other transportation? I rather not get killed on my first vacation with friends."

"Sunggyu hyung's car or Dongwoo hyung's car!" Sungjong suggested.

"I will go with..."

"Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Dongwoo! Dongwoo! Dongwoo! Dongwoo!" Dongwoo said as he raised his hand in the air, and hopping around like an idiot.

"Ok I will go with Dongwoo. Who else is in the car?" Kyuah asked.

"I am noona" Sungjong said hugging onto Kyuah's arms. "and Hoya Hyung!"

"Since you're in the car Jonggie I will be safe for sure, and I trust Hoya over Woohyun. Well I trust everyone over Woohyun."

"Yahhh no fair!" Woohyun pouted and crossed his arms. Sunggyu grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him towards his car, "Hyung stop I want to go in the other car."

"I'm not stopping Namgrease." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone.

---

Girls kept coming up to Myungsoo asking him if he wanted to dance, but he just gave them a cold glare as he sipped his Soju. He did not want to deal with any girls who tossed themselves at any good-looking man they saw. There was more than people than good looks. He wish that a girl would just talk to him

Sungyeol sat down next to Myungsoo, "Myunggie can we start talk again!" Sungyeol said as he grabbed the bottle of Soju from Myungsoo and drank out of it.

Myungsoo looked up and towards Sungyeol, "Fine we can talk again, but don't be to annoying or I will start ignoring you again!" Myungsoo finished is second bottle of Suju and ordered another one.

"Dinowoo Hyung and Hoya seem to be gathering a crowded with their dancing. Woohyun Hyung is being as greasy as normal. Who is that girl he is making out with. I think she goes to our school!" Sungyeol said squinting and looking at the girl. "Um nope she doesn't."

"Sungjong is attracting the noonas and they are loving him as always. He is such a little diva. Yeol we need to keep an eye on that kid and make sure he becomes nothing like Namu hyung." Myungsoo said, "And don't get me started on Sunggyu Hyung! He just has that sweet, charming personality that girls love. Why do you think everyone asks him out. He always gently turns them down. Aish girls always like me just because I am good looking there is more to me than that!"

"Ice Prince you are good looking, but you need to learn how to talk to women. You are always cold around them. Have you seen Kyuah?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo. "She hasn't been around since we got here."

"She is at the bar and some guy is flirting with her and is buying her drinks for the past few hours. That girl better be careful. That guy has the look of lust in his eyes.." Myungsoo said he finished his third bottle of Soju.

"You better not drink too much. You might get sick." Sungyeol said.

"Do you think I care tonight?" Myungsoo said in an annoyed tone as he ordered three more bottles of Soju.

---

"How about another drink Kyuah sii!" the man's arms wrapped around Kyuah's waist and he was about to kiss her, but Kyuah pushed him.

The man growled, "I love it when they play hard to get!" The man tried to make a move on Kyuah again, but ended up on the floor. Kyuah was about to beat the crap out of the man; however, someone else took care of him.

"If someone says no you should listen!" Hoya said in an annoyed tone.

"Who are you to tell me that I cannot play with my y kitten." The man said standing up getting ready to fight Hoya.

"Yahhh!" Kyuah yelled, "I do not belong to anyone. I am not your y kitten."

"Awww babe your no fun." He tried to touch Kyuah's arms and she twisted his arm and pushed him towards the bar. A few glasses cracked and the man picked up a shared of glass; he was about to stab Kyuah, but Hoya wrapped his arms around her . He protected her from getting stabbed and ended up getting stabbed himself.

"Hoya!" Dongwoo said running over with Sunggyu who grabbed the man by the shirt.

"You dare attack my friend's on my families island." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone, "Hoya are you alright."

"I'm fine hyung." Hoya said grabbing his arm, "Just a little blood won't hurt anyone. Hoya turned back to Kyuah, "He didn't harm you did he?"

Kyuah shook her head and looked at Hoya's arm, "Let me see it?" Kyuah reached for his arm and noticed that he had just received a scratch. He did not need stitches.

---

Kyuah could not sleep after the events that happened tonight. She was sitting on the balcony drinking some tea. She self the couch that she was sitting on shift slightly. She turned to look at the person who sat next to her and saw...

an - hellooooo everyone I know its been awhile. I'm sorry I was busy this past week. I went to FNO on Thursday in NYC and I worked backstage at Fashion Week well on Sunday. Well its Still Sunday for liek 20 minutes for me well ENJOY!

oh and if you like Alice and Wonderland Please check out my new fic that had my twist on the story called - Throught the Looking Glass