~Mission 11~ College Life

Cover Girl

~Mission 11~ College Life
 
"How am I supposed to know that we are on the same team Yong Guk you disappeared for a few years?" Kyuah crossed her arms.
 
"You just need to! I am looking into something and once I find out everything I will inform you." He placed a hand on top of Kyuah's head and ruffled her hair. "Trust me!"
 
"Once I have the information I might consider trusting you. If you don't mind I have a lab report calling my name." Kyuah said before walking towards the building for Co-Ed housing.
 
Kyuah was about to enter the building when someone called her name. "Kyuah noona!"
 
Sungjong hugged onto her arm, "Yeollie Hyung told me what happened! Noona I will beat their asses if they come near you again."
 
"Sungjong you will not be able to protect her and a kid your age should not know those words!" Woohyun followed, "Hey babe how about..."
 
"Yahh what did I tell you!" Sunggyu said as he slapped Woohyun on the back of the head.
 
"Hyung that hurts. What about Jongie he is hugging onto her?" Woohyun puffed out his cheeks.
 
"He did not make any erted comments!" Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone. "What am I going to do with you kids?"
 
"You sound like a grandpa what you say that Hyung." Sungjong said, but let out a girlish scream moments later. Sunggyu started to chase Sungjong around the area outside of the dorm.
 
"Get back here you little brat and face me like a man!" Sunggyu yelled.
 
"I should get going. I hope you have a nice rest of your day!" Kyuah smiled and was about to head into the building, but Woohyun caught her wrist.
 
"Hey join me and the boys for dinner all of well um...I'm interested
in you and would like to get to know you better."
 
"Ok I will try to get there I have to work on a lab report and stuff."
 
"Well I hope to see you babe!" he let go of Kyuah's wrist and let her leave.
 
Kyuah rubbed her eyes and pulled out her key she was about to open the door, but the door opened and half asleep Hoya stood in front of her, "How's your shoulder? Sungyeol did not follow you did he?"
 
"No we parted ways in the courtyard." Kyuah yawned again. "Let me guess you don't want anyone to know that were roommates?"
 
Hoya heard someone walking down the hall and grabbed onto Kyuah's wrist, pulling her into the room. The door suddenly shut and Hoya looked at her with gentler eyes than normal. "Yeah or you would probably get murdered!"
 
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kyuah asked Hoya with a confused look on her face.
 
"Ever since you came here you have been making things difficult for me!" Hoya's tone turned back to annoyed.
 
Kyuah removed his hand from her wrist. She placed her bag on her bed, grabbed a change of clothing, and headed into the bathroom.
 
Kyuah the shower and let the hot water hit her milky skin. She closed her eyes and let her mind rub wild.
 
---
 
"You know I don't like lying to her boss!" Junsu said as he slammed his hands against the desk. "She is like a little sister to me. We have been lying to her for far too long."
 
"She cannot find out the truth!" Tablo said. "She will run once she learns it. She is an asset to us."
 
"She has nightmares about that day!" Junsu said in an annoyed tone. "Do you know that? She is still hurt by her parent’s death!"
 
"And if she knows the truth those nightmares may throw her over the edge." Tablo signed some paperwork.
 
Mithra looked at Tablo and Junsu, "Yong Guk is going to be a problem! He knows the truth and I bet he plans on telling her!"
 
"She will never trust him!" Tablo said, "Junsu how long did it take her to trust you?"
 
"Five years and I'm her trainer!" Junsu said.
 
"But with Yong Guk it might be quicker. He is very charming towards girls." Mithra sighed.
 
"Let's see how things play out ok! Tablo went back to his work.
 
---
  
Kyuah came out of the bathroom in denim shorts and a peach sweatshirt. She looked over at Hoya who had glasses on and was reading a book.
 
Kyuah sat down on her bed and pulled out her science textbook and started to work on her portion of the lab report.
 
She looked over at her phone that started to vibrate. "Hello! Suho slow down what's wrong?"

an - Yippy and update woot woot. I hope you like it hehehehe. Can't you tell that there are mixed feelings. Wait till nexted chapter it will shock you even more. ENJOY!