~Mission 16~ Is My Secret Out?

Cover Girl

~Mission 16~ Is My Secret Out?

Sungyeol walked into the cafe on campus and noticed Myungsoo wasn't around. He was still angry with Myungsoo and he could not find Kyuah anywhere. Myungsoo slightly tainted his image because he showed the side of him that he did not want others to see.  He liked being known as Prince Yeollie.  Sungyeol did not want people to look at him differently He wanted to ask if she wanted to come to Sunggyu's island when they went next week.
 
Sungyeol was looking at his options for lunch, "Why do you look so depressed Yeollie? I never seen you like this before."
 
"Dino I'm fine just worried!" Sungyeol let out a sigh, "and afraid to be alone in the same room as Myungsoo!"
 
"Why do you guys call me Dino?" Dongwoo asked looking at the food selection. “You and L will make up soon. You can’t go to long without talking to each other. You guys are best friends.”
 
"Because you eat and act like a dinosaur sometimes when you eat hyung!" Sungyeol picked up a green tea and a sandwich.
 
"Is there something else...Hoya!" Dongwoo said as he rushed over to where they have been standing. He looked like he was almost out of breath.
 
"Sungyeol have you seen Kyuah?" Hoya asked in a panicked tone.
 
"I haven't seen her all day. I normally see her after your chemistry class, but not today. Why? Did something happen?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"She has been..." Hoya started to explain, but he was rudely interpreted by Woohyun.
 
"Ok it's later now I need and explanation of you and Kyuah spending the night..." Hoya reached over and covered his mouth.
 
"Lower your voice Hyung do you want to get the poor girl murdered?"  Hoya said trying to suppress his anger.
 
"You what?" Sungyeol asked looking at Hoya. Sungyeol also looked like he was going to beat the crap out of Hoya. Dongwoo was surprisingly the calmest out of all of them.  Dongwoo knows Hoya the best.
 
"Let's talk about this here. We need to talk about this somewhere else." Hoya said, "Not here where everyone can overhear!" Hoya said biting down on his lip.
 
---
 
"Hyung Hyung Hyung!" Sungjong said cheerfully as he came over Sungygyu who was sitting outside in the grass, reading over something his parents wanted him to look over.
 
"What is it Jonggie?" Sunggyu looked up at the younger male.
 
"You’re not going to kill Woohyun Hyung...right?" Sungjong asked.
 
Sunggyu had a very annoyed look on his face, "Did Woohyun put you up to this?"
 
"Ummm..." Sungjong looked into Sunggyu's eyes and they were telling him not to lie, "Hyung he asked me to convince you because he knows that you would not say no to me."
 
"Aigo! That kid is going to get more of a punishment when I..." Sunggyu looked at his phone and noticed a text from Dongwoo.
 
Gyu Gee Gee! Hoya wants to tell us something. Meet at Infinite's normal hangout!
 
Sunggyu stood up and placed the paper in his bag. "Jonggie we need to head to our hangout."
 
"NEHHHH Hyung!" Sungjong grabbed onto Sunggyu's arm causing him to jump. "I'm sorry that Woohyun wanted me to convince you to let him off easy. Hyung are you going to punish me because I was blackmailed by Woohyun hyung?"

 

“No, I’m not, but for Woohyun he better sleep with one eye open!” Sunggyu sighed.
 
---
 
Kyuah was in the gym and she was happy that no one was in here. Her bag, jacket, and tied were in the corner of the room.
 
Kyuah was kicking the punching bag even though she was in a skirt, but it was not like she was revealing anything. She always wore shorts under her skirt because most of the boys in this school are erted.
 
She was frustrated and did not like all the emotions that were going though her body.
 
"Someone seems really angry." A male’s voice came from the door and he walked into the room placing his bag and jacket down on the ground, "Your technique is impressive and you must have had professional training."
 
"I don't know what you’re talking about Myungsoo!" Kyuah answered and ignored the boy.
 
Myungsoo swung a punch at her and Kyuah caught his wrist while he tripped her.  Kyuah fell to the ground and Myungsoo landed on top of her. He felt something warm against his lips and quickly moved away. His eyes met with Kyuah and he froze.
 
Myungsoo shook off his frozen feeling. He placed a hand by Kyuah's head, "Tell me your true intentions Kim Kyuah, if that is your real name!"

an - Hello Everyone I decided to update again. They will be going to Gyu Gee Gee's Families Island Soon. I had to make some drama. Myungsoo ah leave her alone. Aigo you even kissed her. Bad your cheating on my Dongsaeng lol jkjk ... Well I hope you enjoy this chapter I had fun writing it.

Please check out my girl group fic staring Infinite and other groups that have yet to be added. The fic is called "Hysteria"

Have a nice day <3