~Mission 6~ Dealing with the Catty

Cover Girl

 ~Mission 6~ Dealing with the Catty

Kyuah woke up early again and decided to explore the school more before everyone else was awake. For some odd reason she had a feeling that this school was up to something. She looked over and noticed that Hoya was still asleep and crossed her arms and shook her head.  Kyuah was debating on whether to eat now or later.

“Someone is an early riser. How are you today Miss Kyuah!” Sungyeol said taking Kyuah’s hand again and kissing it. It seemed like her always greeted her that way. He was really prince like. His hair was tied up in a ponytail once again.

“I am well, but I don’t think some of your friends are?” Kyuah said.

“I’m sorry about Woohyun he is well … how do I say this without sounding bad…umm a player.” Sungyeol said, “But you get used to him after awhile. He is not what people say he is. Sunggyu hyung just jokes about Woohyun’s greasiness. Woohyun is not really much of a ert like people say.”

“I see…” Kyuah said with a gentle smile.

“So who was the guy you were with if you don’t might me asking you. I know people at this school like keeping their personal life private, but... I should not have asked forget I said anything…” Sungyeol placed a hand on the back of his head.

“He is a family friend and our parents have been trying to set us up for awhile.  We were just putting on an act for the guards that follow us everywhere. We just want to remain friends, but our parents have other plans for us.”

“Ahhh I guess all of our parents do that. I guess they just want what is best for us.” Sungyeol said with a smile, “I should wake Myungsoo before he sleeps all day. Ohh before I forget…let me get your number Kyuah sii.”

Before Kyuah could say anything Sungyeol grabbed her phone from her hand and entered his number. “Call me if that guy bothers you again. I will bring Myungsoo along since everyone is scared of the ice prince.”

“Why doesn’t L like to be called Myungsoo?” Kyuah asked before he left.

“That kid is weird how I am supposed to know. Make sure you call me for anything Kyuah sii.” Sungyeol left Kyuah. She just stood there staring at her phone.

Kyuah sighed and decided to go eat something.  She sat at one of the tables that was far from everyone else. She did not want to deal with creepy men and y girls so early in the morning. Kyuah tilted her head when she got a text from Yong Guk “It was good seeing you last night. I hope to see you again soon. We really need to catch up?”  – Yong Guk.

Kyuah was unsure what to do because after she recived Suho’s text last night she is not sure if she could trust Yong Guk or not.  Kyuah watched Hoya stumble into the cafe and walk over to where she was sitting. He looked down at her looking at her phone, “Hoya sii do you need something?”

She watched as he sat down across from her, “I just want to apologize for last night. I got into your personal space.” Hoya head rested down on the table, but sat up moments later to look at the girl in front of him.

“Don’t worry about it. You should have some orange juice. It helps with both hangovers and jet lag.” Kyuah said not looking up from her phone.

“Yahh if you are talking to someone look at them.” Hoya barked.

“I don’t have to look at you if I don’t want to.” Kyuah said sipping her coffee. She noticed Hoya staring at her. “What?”

“Nothing.” Hoya said as he got up and ordered an orange juice at the front counter and left.

Kyuah picked up her bag and was heading up the stairs to one of the science labs. She noticed something strange and smirked. Kyuah continued to walk up the stairs and side stepped. The bucket of water just missed her. “You know if you are trying to prank someone you should not be giggling.”

Tiffany walked down the stairs, “Why are the Infinite boys all over you? I am one of the nine Queenka’s of this school.”

“Because I am not a prissy little princess.” Kyuah said in an annoyed tone. “Now step aside before I make you.”

“No!” Tiffany snapped her fingers and two girls from her posy both grabbed onto Kyuah’s shoulder and gave her a push, but for some reason she did not fall down the stairs as she heel cracked. She looked back and saw Sungyeol and L.

“I see you are making peoples life a living hell again Tiffany.” Myungsoo said in an annoyed tone and looked over at Sungyeol who had an arm around Kyuah’s waist, so she did not lose balance because of her broken heel.

“Ahhh Kim Myungsoo the ice prince himself. How was the North Pole did you have a nice summer… oh wait winter there. I did not do anything she was the one who slipped.” Tiffany said cutely. “Let’s go girls or we will be late to class.”

“Yahh why didn’t you call me if they were giving you trouble” Sungyeol asked as he brought her over to a bench.

“Because I can handle them on my own. What can some prissy girls do to me?” Kyuah said as she pulled out a pair of sneakers out of her bag.

“Doesn’t look like it and those girls have people wrapped around their finger you need to be careful.” Myungsoo said, “I really hate that girl.”

“Hey flower boy you don’t know what I am capable of.” Kyuah blurted out, but when she finally realized what she said Myungsoo and Sungyeol were staring at her.

“Really” Myungsoo said walking over to Kyuah and placed a hand on her chin, “What do you think you can do to me princess.”

Sungyeol slapped the back of Myungsoo’s head, “Yahh stop that!” Sungyeol said as he held out a hand for Kyuah, and pulled her to her feet. “Wow you’re really short.”

“That’s because I am a girl.” Kyuah said crossing her arms. “There is something I am curious about.”

“Ask away Miss Kyuah.” Sungyeol said with a smile and Myungsoo was just glaring at him from the slap.

“How did you boys become friends and the Kingkas of this university? There is quite an age difference between you boys.”

 

a.n. - I hope you like this chapter. Sorry about the lack of Hoya. I kind-of want to make Sungyeol her closest friend and well Myungsoo ?? Well more about him later. Hoya hoya hoya I have things planned for next chapter that has dancing involved. lol. ENJOY