~Mission 14~ Vulnerable

Cover Girl

~Mission 14~  Vulnerable 

Kyuah sat on her bed and looked at Hoya, "Why don't you tell them that we are roommates! It's better than sneaking around your friends."
 
Hoya let out a sigh, "It's not a good idea! They do not need to know about it!" Hoya walked over to his bed, and sat down.
 
Kyuah stood up and walked over to him, "You don’t trust your friends with something like this?” She looked down at Hoya who looked into her eyes.
 

“I’m not worried about the Infinite boys! Well maybe Sungyeol and Woohyun have big mouths anyway. If Woohyun knew he would try to get with you! I am worried about someone else knowing about you being my roommate!” Hoya ran his hand trough his messy black hair.

 “Are you scared of Tiffany and her plastic friends?" Kyuah crossed her arms, “Be a man…”
 
Hoya looked up and sighed, "I'm afraid what she might do to you if she knew that we are roommates."
 
"Hoya why do you care about what she thinks?" Kyuah asked.
 
Hoya stood up and looked down at me, "You don't know what she can do! She..." Hoya paused and side stepped, "I don't want to talk about it." He walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind him. He let out a deep sigh as he leaned his back against the door. Tiffany has more power than you know.  I learned that the hard way Kyuah. I need to make sure nothing happens to anyone who crosses her.
 
---
 
Kyuah's phone vibrated and she looked at the text message, "Kyuah I'm picking you up Friday night because there is something Tablo wants to discuss with you!"
 
Kyuah let out a sigh and tossed her phone towards her bed, but it ended up falling on the floor. She pulled off her sweatshirt and tossed it on the floor.
 
Kyuah laid down on her bed and her phone started to ring, she ignored it. It continued to go off around ten times. The person finally gave up. Kyuah closed her eyes and though about the past. She was starting to wonder what she was feeling so vulnerable lately. She never has felt this way before and she did not like it.
---
 
Hoya woke up the next morning and looked over at Kyuah's bed. He expected for her to already be gone, but she was still in bed. Hoya found it strange that she was still sleeping because she normally would be out of the room already.
 
Hoya stood up and walked over slowly and came to a stop when he saw an unhappy look on her face. He reached down to wake her up, but he was suddenly on the floor with Kyuah hovering over him.

 Hoya was shocked and did not realize that Kyuah was that strong.  His eyes met with hers he noticed that they were filled with fear and pain.  Hoya slowly sat up and pulled her into his lap and hugged her. He rested his head on top of hers.  “Kyuah everything is going to be alright.” He rubbed her back.

 ---

 “Who are you looking for Yeollie?” Myungsoo asked sitting across from Sungyeol.

 “I normally see Kyuah in the morning, but this morning I did not see her. She was acting strange last night. I bet Hoya said something to her to make her sad.” Sungyeol slammed his orange juice down on the table.

 “Yahh watch your temper.” Myungsoo said.

 “You should talk Ice Prince.” Sungyeol said in an annoyed tone.

 “Yahh!” Myungsoo stood up and grabbed onto Sungyeol’s shirt. “Stop acting like this. You are getting annoying and are blind. I do not trust that girl. She is hiding something and we are going to get to the bottom of it. We are going to find out her room and do what you do best. Go through others stuff.”

 “Myungsoo heal!” Dongwoo said walking over with Sungjong.

 “Hyung Myunggie isn’t a dog.” Sungjong smiled and looked over at Sungyeol who was trying to keep his prince like image. “Don’t let Sunggyu hyung see you like this.”

 ---

 “Are you sure you are ok for class today?” Hoya asked walking with Kyuah who still seemed a bit out of it.

 “I’m fine…I’m sorry about attacking you this morning Hoya. I just hate being woken up by others. I just feel really tired lately. I guess it’s because I don’t sleep much as I used to because the nightmares have been returning lately. I don’t want to talk about it.”

 Hoya stopped and grabbed onto Kyuah’s arm, “If you need anything let me know!”

 “I promise to let you know.” Kyuah looked into Hoya’s eyes and gave him a weak smile. Moments later someone came up behind them wrapping his arms around both of them.

 “Soo what is this I hear about you two spending the night together.” Woohyun smirked, “Hobaby I did not know that you were that greasy. I guess I rubbed off on you.”

 “Yahhh!” Hoya said in a very annoyed tone, pushing Woohyun off, “Do not call me Hobaby and I am nothing like you. Don’t jump to conclusions before you know the full story.”

 “Wow you are snappy this morning.” Woohyun said. “I am all ears tell me this story of yours.”

---

“Hello…” Yong Guk said as he leaned against the wall on the roof of one of the buildings, “Hey Suho what can I do for you?”

an - Late update I know. I need to stop creating fic's but I cannot help myself. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Romance is starting to bloom. <3