~Mission 5~ Drunk Men Are So Much Fun

Cover Girl

~Mission 5~ Drunk Men Are So Much Fun

She grabbed her phone and was making her way out of the club to follow the man she saw that seemed familiar to her, but someone caught her wrist. Kyuah looked up and noticed it was one of Hoya’s friends. Kyuah just looked at him, “Can I help you with something?”

“You’re…” Woohyun was about to say something to Kyuah, but got slapped in the back of the head by Sunggyu. “Yahhh Hyung. I’m trying to work my magic.”

“Not on this girl babo.” Sunggyu said and pulled on the back off Woohyun’s shirt getting Woohyun away from Kyuah, “Hi Kyuah sii.” His eyes smiled, “Sorry about my idiot friend. What are you doing here anyway?”

“A date…I was just heading to the ladies room before we left. I will see you around school.” Kyuah said with a smile and headed to the bathroom.  She smirked when she found a window and sighed because she should not have worn four inch heels. She climbed up and opened the window. Kyuah was happy she was small enough to get through it. She took off her shows before hopping down from the window and looked around the alley.

---

“Hyung you know that very hot girl.” Woohyun asked and watched her walk away. He earned himself another slap from his Hyung, “Yahh Hyung Stop hitting me!”   

“She goes to our school. Do not do anything to her or else. She was already bothered by someone who is greasier than you” Sunggyu said.

“That’s even better that she goes to our school. That guy is not going to touch my girl. She is better looking the annoying clingy Queenka’s” Woohyun smirked.

“Babo, how much did you have to drink?” Sunggyu asked Woohyun. Sunggyu was the responsible one out of all of them. He only had two drinks because he knew he was going to have to carry some of them back to his car.

“Five drinks, but Hoya had three times as much.” Woohyun said and hugged onto Sunggyu. “Hyung you know your eyes are so small, but they make you look attractive.” Woohyun tried to kiss Sunggyu but he hit him on the back of his head again.

“Ok party time is over time to go home.” Sunggyu said as he lifted Woohyun onto his back. “Dongwoo help gather the kids.”

---

Kyuah put her boots back on and walked around the alley, but stopped when she felt a cold blade against her neck. “Why is such a pretty girl wandering around alleys at night?” A deep voice spoke.

“Trying to escape from a crazy exboyfriend. Why are you trying to attack a pretty girl who has not done anything to you?” Kyuah said slyly.

“You and your little boyfriend seemed a bit cozy in that club. Stop lying little girl!” The deep voice spoke again, “Who do you work for?”

“I work for no one.” Kyuah said, “Move your knife or you will be sorry!”

“You cannot order me around princess. I am….” The deep voice spoke again, but before he could finish his sentence he was on the floor in an instant with Kyuah sitting on top of him. “Trust me, I can order any guy around. What’s your name?”

“I’m not telling you until I know … Kyuah is that you?”  The man with a deep voice spoke.

“Yahhh Yong Guk why the hell are you sneaking around? I thought you were dead. Have you seen Tablo yet?” Kyuah asked. “Wow your hair looks purple. I like your blonde hair better.”

“I’m not dead and yes I have seen him. I was assigned to do some investigation on this club. Dang girl what happened to you when did you become this…” Yong Guk stopped talking when she gave him the look. “You know Kyuah you are not making it easy for me by sitting on top of me.”

Kyuah got off of him and blushed slightly, “Babo!”

“Babo? Yahhh you are the one who jumped out the window.” Yong Guk crossed his arms. “What is the princess of darkness up to this time?”

“Why do all the guys at the agency call me that?” Kyuah asked as she leaned against the wall.

Yong Guk walked over to her and placed a hand by her head and leaned into her ear, “Do you really want to know?” He smirked as he moved away. He was just inches from her face.

“Yes I really want to know!” Kyuah stared into Yong Guk’s eyes.

“Your y attitude, you are able to beat the crap out of them, and they all are attracted to you. Happy! Who was the guy you were talking to and what the hell are you doing in the club this late at night? This is when all the erts come out.”

“I was with Suho. He is the person giving me the information for my mission that I’m currently on. Is there anything else you need to know? I need to get back to the University because the person I am protecting goes there.”

“Wow Suho changed so much to. Wow university life. How is it treating you so far?” Yong Guk smirked.

“I hate it and I need to get back. Oppa can you help me?” She started to use angyo and it shocked Yong Guk.

“Miss Tough girl has angyo…wow. Sure I will give you a ride. Do you know how you are going to sneak back in?” Yong Guk asked as he made his way to his motorcycle. “Hop on princess.”

Kyuah got on the back of the motorcycle and wrapped her arms around his waist. “Just Drive babo ya!”

---

Kyuah took off her shoes and tiptoed down the hallway. She arrived at the door to her dorm she grabbed her key and was about to open the door when the she saw a light coming from the other end of the hall. It was probably an RA was making the rounds. Kyuah dropped her key and was looking around on the floor for it. When she found it she stood up and hit her head on the doorknob as she stood up.

Kyuah felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around and saw Hoya. She had her back against the door. “Howon sii?”

“Don’t call me Howon!” He fell forward and rested his head on her shoulder, “I should not have drank so much. You smell good Kyuah.”  Hoya said as he took the key from Kyuah’s hand and opened the door.  Hoya side stepped and entered the room and laid down on his bed. He was asleep in an instant.

Kyuah entered the room and shut the door behind her.  She felt her phone buzz in her pocket and opened up her text message. Kyuah be careful of Yong Guk. Tablo hyung thinks someone is controlling him.- Suho

 

a.n. - hello lovely readers. I hope you are well. Here is another update of Cover Girl and the person who is after Hoya will be introduced soon haha. You might get the hint hint who is working for mr. baddy, but I don't know who mr. baddy will be yet. Well Enjoy Comment and have and Inspirit Day lol

 

Also please do check out my other infinite fics if you have not already...

-When Dawn Breaks

-Endless

-Seven Princes of Hell

 

Happy Readings