~Mission 9~ No Pain No Game

Cover Girl

~Mission 9~ No Pain No Game

 “Kyuah yahhh are you ok?” A deep voice said as he kneeled down next to her and looked at her bleeding shoulder. He slipped his arms under head knees and her torso and lifted her off the ground.

“Yahh Yong Guk what the hell are you doing here.” Kyuah asked as she noticed he was in a school uniform similar to hers minus the skirt. “I thought you were…” He covered Kyuah’s mouth.

“We can discuss that later.” Yong Guk said as he made his way to the stairs. He came to a stop when a boy was standing there. He looked at Yong Guk and noticed that Kyuah’s shoulder was bleeding.

“Sungyeol sii” Kyuah said as she looked at him.

“Are you ok? What happened?” Sungyeol said in a worried tone. He looked and noticed Yunho and Changmin on the ground trying to get up. “Aigo, Tiffany again. Why didn’t you call me?”

“I like to handle things on my own.” Kyuah said as she motioned Yong Guk to put her down. He did and stood there with his arms crossed. “Yong Guk sii I’m fine and I can make my way to the infirmary on my own.” Yong Guk just nodded and lifted his bag off the ground and tossed it over his shoulder. “We’ll talk later Kyuah.” He said as he walked off; leaving her with Sungyeol who made his way over to Yunho and Changmin causing Kyuah to look at him strangely.

“Yahhh you two babo’s what do those girls have on you to hurt such an innocent girl.” Sungyeol said in an annoyed tone.

Kyuah was shocked to see Sungyeol like this because he was always very nice to her and others. She started to walk over to her bag when she felt a hand on her uninjured shoulder. She looked back and noticed Hoya.

“Didn’t I warn you not to mess with Tiffany?” Hoya looked at her bleeding shoulder.

“Do you think I am the type of person who would listen to a jerk like you?” Kyuah brushed him off and picked up her bag. She started to walk towards the stairs.

“Yahhh you have to get your shoulder looked at.” Hoya said and she turned to glare at him.

“Where do you think I am heading? Are you that dense? Do you really think I need an to the…” She paused for a moment and suddenly collapsed.  Kyuah was feeling dizzy from the blood loss. She was shocked at Hoya caught her after nearly biting his head off.

“Yahh Yeollie get over here?” Hoya barked causing the younger male to look at him. Hoya lifted Kyuah up into his arms.

“Nehhh Hoya hyung.” He said in a sweet voice before going back to his devilish side. “You two better turn yourself in or I will make your life a living hell.” Sungyeol said as both boys nodded. They knew it was bad to get on Sungyeol’s bad side. He turns into a monster when he is mad.

Sungyeol made his way over to Hoya and grabbed his bag and Kyuah’s. He watched as Kyuah started to dose off. “Kyuah please hang in there.”

---

Yong Guk leaned against a wall and was on the phone, “I’m in and I see who the target is, but it may be difficult he has a lot of friends, and he seems like Kyuah is around him a lot.” Yong Guk listens to the man talk, “Make her fall in love with me. I think I can make that happen. She trusts me so…” he paused for a moment. “It will not be too hard.”

Yong Guk hung up the phone and made his way to his next class. He started to think about Kyuah and not wanting to hurt her, but he had to or else.

---

“Tiffany you don’t think they are going to say that we asked them to hurt the girl?” Yuri asked crossing her arms.

"I hope you don’t get us kicked out of another school for bullying.” Taeyeon crossed her arm, “Just because she is close to the guy you like.”

“Yahhh she is close to all of Infinite so we should get rid of her while we can.” Tiffany said.

“She is not normal…she fights like a man.” Seohyun said slyly. “I don’t like her one bit. She needs to get out of our school.”

an - Yippy for another update. I hope you like this one. She will start fighting back stronger after this happened hehehe. I did not want to make it easy for you to guess who saved her lol. Who is Yong Guk working for....is he being forced lalala you will find out later. Hoya and Kyuah's relationship is still bumpy. Sungyeol is a prince, but scary when people hurt women ... well enjoy!