~Mission 8~ Touch

Cover Girl

~Mission 8~ Touch 

Kyuah stared at the person who was standing in front of her, and saw Tiffany, two other girls with the same annoyed expression on their faces. Kyuah noticed that there were two boys standing behind the Queenka’s. “Can I help you with something?’ Kyuah asked.

“Stop hanging around the Kingka’s and everything will be fine.” The girl next to Tiffany said as she crossed her arms.

“Yeah like Yuri Unnie said,” Seohyun said as she flipped her hair, “L is mine!”

“You really think you can force people to do as you say.” Kyuah crossed her arms. “Are those two guys behind you here to fight your battle? Are you afraid that you would break a nail if you fight me yourself?”

“Oppa’s take care of her?” Tiffany said with a smirk as the two boys made their way towards Kyuah.

“Fine this should not be to hard…” Kyuah said as one of the boys tried to grab her, but she dodged it. Kyuah watched the Queenka’s leave out of the corner of her eyes and she was caught off guard.

---

Sungyeol entered the café and tapped his chin as he looked at what they were offering. “What will she like…ummm!”

“What would who like?” Sunggyu asked as he stood behind Sungyeol giving him a strange look, shaking his head.

Sungyeol jumped and looked at Sunggyu, “Hyung you really should not sneak up on people like that. You must really be a hamster…you don’t make any noise when you walk.”

“He is meeting up with that Kyuah girl…” Myungsoo said as he appeared next to the two suddenly, “You are just going to cause more trouble for that girl Yeollie Hyung! Just because you find her interesting you’re going to…”

“You’re going to cause trouble…” Sungyeol walked up to Myungsoo and grabbed onto his chin “What do you think you can do to me princess.” Sungyeol leaned close to Myungsoo’s face and the fan girls started to scream.

Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol and grabbed onto his wrist. He pulled his hand away and leaned close to his face, “That girl is hiding something and I am going to get to the bottom of it. I will play my games with her if I have to.”

“Yahh you stay far away from her Kim Myungsoo.” Sungyeol yelled as he watched the younger one walk away.

“Did something happing today?” Sunggyu asked Sungyeol as he picked up two bentos and juices.

“Tiffany and her clones pushed her, and one of her heals broke. If Myungsoo and I weren’t there she would have gotten hurt.” Sungyeol said, “I never saw the Queenka’s react like this before to someone who transferred here.”

“I think they find Kyuah a threat. She is really pretty, has the brains, and does not take crap from anyone. She is one of the most headstrong girls I have seen.” Sunggyu said, “I guess you are not joining us for lunch today. Have fun on your little lunch date.” Sunggyu took the tray with his lunch and made his way over to the other Infinite boys.

---

“Where is Sungyeol going?” Woohyun asked as he pokes Sunggyu cheeks. Sunggyu glared at Woohyun and he stopped poking him.

“He made plans with the transfer Kyuah. I think he likes her or something. He started to act this way after we saved her that day.” Sunggyu broke apart his chopsticks and started to eat.

Hoya’s eyes narrowed as he watched Sungyeol leave. He just stuffed his face with some rice and went back to his deep thought. Is that why she left me to clean and rushed out of chemistry class after she got a text message.

“Lee Howonnnnnn! Yahhh Lee HOWON GET OUT OF DREAMLAND!” Dongwoo waved a hand in front of the boys face.

“Don’t call me Howon.” Hoya stood up and grabbed his trash and walked out of the café. He was annoyed and did not want to deal with his friends.

“What’s with him?” Sungjong asked.

“Who knows? He is not my roommate this year” Dongwoo said as he devoured his food.

---

Changmin grabbed onto Kyuah’s hair and pushed her into that gate that was around the roof. The gate was there to make sure students would not jump.

Yunho came over and looked at me and placed a hand on my chin.  “You know you are really cute…” He smirked.

“I don’t date guys who are wrapped around y little rich girl’s fingers.” Kyuah said in a cold tone.

“Isn’t your family rich?” Yunho asked.

“Yes, but I was not brought up spoiled.” Kyuah said as she kneed Changmin and watched him fall to the floor. All that was left was Yunho, but he suddenly gripped her arm and pushed Kyuah into the fence. She could feel a stinging sensation in her shoulder.

“Yahhhh what are you doing…”  She heard a familiar voice and watched Yunho be pulled off of Kyuah. She could not explain what was wrong with her. Why could I not fight him back?  Kyuah fell to the ground and grabbed her shoulder. She felt something sticky and pulled her hand to see what it was. Kyuah’s hand was covered in blood.

“Kyuah yahhh are you ok?”

an -- taking a break from studying for exams and I wrote this I hope you like it. Hehe it was a fun one to write well ENjoy and please do comment and I might change my poster for this fic for something more cheerful does any one have a good picture of Hoya in a school uniform or something, Please help me out. ENJOY!