Mission 29

Cover Girl

Mission 29  - Infiltration

 

Sunggyu looked at his parents and then over at Kyuah whose body suddenly tensed up.  He kenw that she knew this man.  He could tell by her body language.  He looked at his parents and feared for the worse.  Sunggyu took a deep breath and was about to say something when he felt Kyuah grab onto his hand and squeeze it. Was that some sort of sign or was it something else, "Kyuah..."

 

"So you found out the truth Kyuah sii." Junsu said with a smirk on his face.  He swung the knife around in his hand.

 

"I found out the lies that Tablo was feeding me. I should have known something was up when he would not tell me more about my parents." Kyuah said as he hand let go of Sunggyu, "Why do you even listen to him.  You took care of me when I was in training. Was that I lie to. Were you just training me to keep an eye on me."

 

"For the most part that was my job. I started to feel bad after awhile, but that changed recently." Junsu said.

 

"Did Tablo decided to pay you more money. He is not worth the time.  He is just..." Kyuah as and Sunggyu pull her to the floor.  They both dodged the knife.

 

"Watch what you say princess. The reason why he kept a close eye on you is that he wants to be able to inherit your parents company." Junsu smirked.

 

"How is he going to inherit the company." Kyuah asked and looked at Sunggyu.

 

"I have to order to kill you, Sunggyu, his parents.  Once all the people who are eligible to inherit the company are dead anyone can claim it."  Junsu smirked, "Oh and that boy you like. What's him name. Lee Howon...the boss decided to have a talk with that pretty boy."

 

"If he lays a hand on him..." Kyuah had so much hurt in her voice.

 

"You love him don't you." Junsu smirked and took a step forward towards the first. "I am going to kill both of you first."

 

Sunggyu looked at him and then at Kyuah.  He was talking with his eyes, I will take care of him Kyuah. Don't worry about me. I know how to fight.

 

Kyuah nodded and when Junsu got near them, Sunggyu kicked Junsu in the balls.  Kyuah ran and headed towards Tablo's spy agency.  She trusted Sunggyu and knew that he could handle him. Kyuah sat the determination in his eyes. 

 

Kyuah pulled the keys that Sunggyu slipped into her pocket and got into his car. She unlocked his car and got into the driver's seat.   Kyuah headed to Tablo's agencies headquarters.

 

---

 

Hoya looked up at Tablo and tried to get himself free. "You're not going to be able to escape from me Lee Howon."

 

"How do you know that?" Hoya said harshly, "Who are you anyway?"

 

"I am a leader of a spy agency and the person who murdered Kyuah's parents.  I wanted to keep her under my watchful eye until the time was right. She was not supposed to find out the truth that she was Sunggyu's cousin." Tablo walked over to Hoya and lifted his chin.

 

"You're the one who caused her nightmares and her tears." Hoya yelled.

 

"I was the one that caused all her pain and soon she will be dead, along with Sunggyu and his family." Tablo smirked.

 

"You are not going to get away with this!" Hoya said.

 

"He is Howon." A familiar female voice spoke.  Tiffany walked out of the shadows and smirked at Hoya, "Surprised to see me Hoya."

 

"I am." Hoya looked at her and watched her walk over to him. She sat down on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Uncle thank you for the new toy. You can leave now." Tiffany smirked and watch Tablo leave the room.

 

"What do you want Tiffany? Where you behind this?" Hoya asked.

 

"No, I was not behind her parents murder, but I am behind the kidnapping of you Howon.  I told you countless times that you are the only for me and no one else.  I recognized that girls as soon as she started at the university.  I knew she was not from some university in America.  Tablo told me to keep my mouth shut and watch he closely. I needed to test her and find out her weaknesses from him. I was shocked that it turned out to be you."

 

"How is that shocking?" Hoya asked with a questionable look on his face.

 

"You normally do not let people in except your friends. I was shocked how kind you were being to her so I had to intervene somehow."

 

"I still am not interested in you." Hoya said harshly, "I will never be..." Hoya felt Tiffany's lips against his and felt her slip her tongue in his mouth. She bit onto Hoya's lip and pulled away moments later.

 

Tiffany leaned into Hoya's ear and whispered. "I have the upper hand Howon. You are finally mine." She started to kiss him again and ran her hand over his chest.  Hoya was slowly getting his hands free from the rope.  He did not care if his wrist bleed.  Hoya was going to make sure Tiffany was kept distracted until he was able to escape.

 

---

 

Sunggyu caught his breath and pulled out his phone.  He was now playing hid and seek with Junsu.  He needed to let the boys know what was going on, and get this problem taken care of.

 

"Sunggyu come out come out where ever you are." Junsu said.

 

Sunggyu quickly sent a text to Dongwoo and Myungsoo, Someone in is my parents house.  He already tried to kill us, but I told Kyuah to go find Hoya.  He was kidnapped. Call the cops and send them here. I cannot say more I am currently hiding. he... He sent the message and started to run again.

 

"There you are Sunggyu." Junsu smirked as he followed the man who was a year younger than him. 

 

Sunggyu opened the window and climbed onto the roof.  He took a deep breath and started to make his way across it.  He was going to jump into the pool if he needed to. Sunggyu's main priority right now was distracting Junsu. He did not want any harm to come to his parents. He rather the harm come to him.

 

"Move and I will shoot you Sunggyu." Junsu said with the gun pointed at Sunggyu.

 

---

 

Kyuah arrived at Talbo's agency.  She knew that he was going to have people for her to fight. Kyuah was ready for anything that Tablo was going to throw out her. All she wanted to do is find Hoya and get on with her life.  She did  not want to deal with going on missions. Kyuah wanted to be normal and happy.

 

She wanted to start a family one day, but not quite yet, in five years maybe but not now. 

 

"I see that you escaped." Suho came out of the shadows and smirked at Kyuah, "You looked pretty as always."

 

an- one more chapters left.  I hope you enjoy