~Mission 13~ Dating

Cover Girl

~Mission 13~ Dating

Hoya noticed that Kyuah's facial expression changed completely. She did not seem too happy, and reached out grabbing onto her wrist. Kyuah watched Hoya drag her along, "Let me buy you dinner Kyuah, you seem a bit down."
 
"I'm fine you don't have to buy me anything Hoya sii!" Kyuah said, "I um..." She was having trouble getting her words out straight.
 
"Not like it's a date! I just want to buy you dinner and I want to get to know you!" Hoya said placing a hand behind his head and smiled. "We are roommate and lab partners and I think we should know each other’s likes and dislikes."
 
"It sounds like a date. I rather not go out to dinner" Kyuah say, "We have that lab report and..." Kyuah started to back up from and tripped over her own feet.
 
Hoya reached out and grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him, pressed her body against his. "You’re really clumsy!" He chuckled.
 
"I'm not normally so clumsy. You make me nervous. This is the first I seen you laugh." Kyuah smiled, "You can let go of me now Hoya. I know how to stand."
 
Hoya quickly let go if Kyuah and started to walk towards a restaurant dragging her along.
 
---
 
"Weee we are having fun again!" Woohyun said cheerfully. "I just wish Kyuah showed her pretty face and that hot body at dinner tonight."
 
"She must know that you are such a grease ball Woohyun Hyung!" Sungyeol smirked. "That is why she didn't come."
 
"Yahhh Choding be quite!" Woohyun crossed his arms. "She said she might come and I got my hopes up!"
 
"You’re just mad she likes me better than you!" Sungyeol stuck out his tongue.
 
"I don't trust her! She is hiding something!" Myungsoo said in an annoyed tone. "I will get to the bottom of it!"

“You don’t trust anyone do you Myunggie” Sungyeol said with a smirk.

“YAHHHH don’t call me Myunggie!” Myungsoo said. He crossed his arms and was trying to hold himself back from punching Sungyeol.
 
"Stop arguing! Dongwoo did you see if Hoya wanted to come with us?" Sunggyu asked, rubbing his temples.
 
"I knocked on his door, but there was no answer. I stood there for like ten minutes and gave up." Dongwoo said with a sigh. "He must have been sleeping or something. I don’t know if he is in his room or not."
 
"That is because Hoya Hyung is over there with pretty Kyuah noona!" Sungjong pointed towards a restaurant window. 
 
The six boys mouths dropped and wondered why Hoya was out with Kyuah when they been arguing since they met. They watched as they ate dinner together.
 
"My women!" Woohyun cried out.
 
"She is not your women! She does not belong to you Hyung! She is not anyone’s property." Sungyeol said in an annoyed tone. “Why are you like this about all women? Kyuah is off limits to you Hyung.”
 
"I'm all for crashing their date." Woohyun smirked.
 
---
 
"Kyuah..." Hoya said as he took the wine glass out of her head, "You will get sick if you drink too much."

“I don’t care…” Kyuah said in an annoyed tone.

“Something is bugging you!” Hoya asked and moments later he heard a bunch of familiar voices. His facial expression changed.

“Yahh Lee Howon what the hell are you doing with my woman!” Woohyun said as he sat down next to Kyuah. “Hi babe” He put an arm around her shoulder.

“Yahh Namgrease what the hell are you doing?” Hoya asked, “She is not your women. She is my lab partner and we decided to go out to dinner after working hard on our lab report.”

Sunggyu let out a sigh and flicked Woohyun on the forehead. Woohyun let go of Kyuah and rubbed his forehead.

---

Suho looked at Tablo as Junsu held him down, “Yahh hyung what the hell is going on? Why the hell are you lying to Kyuah. She has a right to know the truth. Was this mission you sent her on a lie?”

“It wasn’t a lie this mission. I just need to take care of a few things before she comes home this weekend for some training.” Tablo said. “There are things you don’t understand Suho. These are things that you should not get involved in!”

“Why are you letting Yong Guk get close to her then.” Suho said, “Yong Guk hyung knows something and he will most likely get through to Kyuah.” Suho said.

“I already know about Yong Guk and we have plans for him already. We want to see what he is going to try and do and then figure out what will happen. Also, there is something about Lee Howon that is part of why Yong Guk wants to get close to Kyuah. Let him get close to her and we will find out what he wants with Lee Howon’s family.” Tablo let out a sigh, “For the time being you are on probation!”  

---

The seven boys and Kyuah headed back to the school. Kyuah looked at the boys and let out a week smile, “I am going to head to my room now good night.”

“It’s late Kyuah sii. Let me walk you back to your room!” Woohyun said with a wink.

“yahh I will walk her back Hyung! I do not trust you alone with her” Sungyeol said, “You’re going to…” He looked around and noticed both Hoya and Kyuah were gone. “Where did they go?”

“Hoya said her was going to walk her back since he could not stand you two arguing over a girl.” Dongwoo smirked, and looked over to Sunggyu who was on his phone talking to his parents.

“Good news boys…” Sunggyu said after he got off of his phone.  “My parents said we can go to my family’s island for our fall break that is coming up.”

“Really can we bring a guest?” Sungyeol asked.

an - hey sorry for the late update. I hope you like it. I am going to bring in some actition soon. ENJOY!