~Mission 10~ Why Are You Here?

Cover Girl

~Mission 10~ Why Are You Here?

Sungyeol looked at Hoya who was leaning against the wall outside of the infirmary with a very annoyed expression on his face.  Hoya’s eyes were closed and he showed no emotion. “Hoya Hyung how do you know her?”

“She is my lab partner in advance chemistry.” Hoya opened his eyes, “What are you doing hanging around her do you want to get her killed?”

“Hyung, don’t you think you are being a bit extreme. I don’t think this girl is going to let people kill her.” Sungyeol said, “She is very well different. She speaks her mind.”

“That is what is going to get her killed! It is not the first time something like this happened. Tiffany and her gang of clones always find a way to get themselves out of trouble” Hoya said in a bitter tone as he crossing her arms.

“I’m not going to ignore her because the Queenka’s hate her just because she is normal. I really don’t know how they became the Queenka’s of the school. They are the biggest…” Sungyeol shook his head.

“Because everyone is afraid of them, and don’t turn them in. Those girls are ruining people’s lives.” Hoya said and sighed, “I’m heading to the gym I need to get my stress out.” Hoya walked away from Sungyeol.

---

The Nurse treated her arm and left the room for a bit to get supplies. Kyuah pulled out her phone and sent a text to Suho, “We have a problem!”

“What do you mean that we have a problem?” Suho responded back.

“Yong Guk is enrolled here. Do you think he is the person who is after well you know?” Kyuah responded back.

“I will look into it. Why? How did you see him?” Suho asked.

“I will tell you later.” Kyuah texted back and noticed Sungyeol had entered the room. Kyuah looked up at him and gave him a weak smile.

---

Suho walked into Tablo’s office and let out a sigh. He noticed that Junsu and Mithra were talking with him. “Hyung I have something important to talk to you about Kyuah’s mission.”

“What is it I am in the middle of something Suho? If it is not important can you come back later and tell me!” Tablo said glaring at Suho.

“Hyung Kyuah just texed me saying that Yong Guk is at the school and I am sure he was sent there to…” Suho stopped when Tablo put his hand up and looked at the younger boy. Tablo let out a sigh.

“Let’s see how things turn out first before I enroll you there as well. I want Kyuah to come home this weekend to discuss a few things with me. Can you text her about that?” Tablo said and watched Suho nod, “Thank you for informing me, but we are having a very important meeting right now.”

“Sorry hyung…” Suho bowed, “I just wanted to let you know what she informed me.”

---

Hoya was in one of the practice rooms dancing.  He stopped when he saw Tiffany leaning against the door clapping her hands. He stopped and glared at her, “What do you want this time? Do you know how much I don’t want to be around you?”

“Your dancing is still as amazing as I remember Howon! My Kingka should not be so soar to me.” She smirked and walked towards him, “When you ignore me I feel so lonely?” Tiffany started to flirt with Hoya.

“How many times do I have to tell you that I am not interested in you nor will I ever be interested in a like you. Go away I am busy. You are inputting my alone time.” Hoya said in an annoyed tone.

“I am not leaving until you tell me what that new girl is to you? Howon don’t you mean our alone time.” Tiffany puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms.

Hoya walked over to Tiffany and trapped her against the wall. He slammed her fist by her head, “The thing I hate the most are girls who pick on transfers and new students because they believe that their Kingka’s should only pay attention to the Queenka’s! The Infinite boys are not that type of Kingka’s. Infinite rather pay attention to someone who is not s spoiled little princess like you.”

“You used to like that I was a spoiled little princess Howon.” Tiffany said as she pulled on Hoya’s tie and tried to kiss him, but he pulled away in an instant with half his strength. He did not want to hurt Tiffany. He is not the type of person who would hurt a girl.

“Leave the new students and transfers alone. I am not letting you pick on anyone this year just because another girl is near me. We are no longer dating! Are you that dense! I broke it off with you last year after a week because I could not stand your clingy personality.”

“What about that new girl? You are always around her.” Tiffany yelled.

“She is my lab partner in chemistry, and she is not even clingy. She does not fan girl over anyone like you and the clones. She ignores my existence most of the time and does not care who I am like you.” Hoya picked up his bag and stormed out of the room.

“YAHHH LEE HOWON YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR TURNING ME DOWN!”

---

“Are you sure you can make it back to your room on your own.” Sungyeol asked as he held her bag for her. He looked into Kyuah’s tired expression out of the corner of his eye.

“I think she would be fine!” A deep voice said as he hopped down from a tree, “Kyuah it’s later and we need to talk.”

“Who are you?” Sungyeol said in a defensive tone and stood in front of me. “Name, Class, and…”

“Sungyeol sii you don’t need to defend me from Yong Guk. He is the one that got Yunho away from me.”  Kyuah explained, “He doesn’t bite Sungyeol sii. You do not have to stay here with me when I talk to him.”

Sungyeol let out a sigh and nodded, “Texted me when you get back to your dorm room. I want to know you are safe.” Sungyeol handed her bag back to her, “I do not want any more of the SNSD girls to bother you.”

“Nehh Sungyeol sii.” Kyuah smiled as she watched him leave. She turned her attention towards Yong Guk, “What are your turn intentions?”

“Someone must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Girl what is with you we are on the same team?”

an- hoya fic is finally update woot I hope you enjoy I think I am going to start some action around chapter 15 I hope you like this chapter. Hehehe Enjoy