-Mission 19- Will you Come?

Cover Girl

-Mission 19- Will you Come?

"Hyung your back...wow you look nice what was your meeting with your family about?" Woohyun asked as he looked up from his book. Woohyun wasn't one to read and Sunggyu found it strange that he was.

"Marriage interviews!" Sunggyu lied as he rubbed his temple before loosening his tie and took it off "Is Kyuah ok?"

"Her fever finally went down and Sungyeol finally convinced Hoya to rest. It seems like Hoya likes Kyuah more than a friend. Oh if you are looking for him he is spending the night in Dongwoo's room and Sungjong is in Myungsoo's room. Dongwoo did not want Hoya to be alone in his room and well Sungyeol still doesn't want to deal with Myungsoo."

"I see!" Sunggyu his shirt and tossed it on his bed and picked up a t-shirt. "It's better to keep those two apart when they are acting like this."

"Oooo Hyung who knew that you had a body hidden under those clothes." Woohyun smirked as he closed his book.

"I'm not you who enjoys showing his abs every second he gets to woo the girls." Sunggyu sat on his bed.

"I guess the marriage interviews didn't work out?" Woohyun chuckled "Who wouldn't like a cute hamster with small eyes."

"Will you shut up!" Sunggyu laid down and pulled his covers over his head. "My parents keep setting me up with girl my type."

"Is it because I'm your type." Woohyun chuckled somemore.

"Yahh Nam Woohyun you should know my type and its far from the grease ball that you are." Sunggyu rolled over on his side.

"I'm sorry hyung its too much fun messing with you. I know what type of girl you like. She is sweet and kind. You want a girl who cares for you and that you can share a romantic love with, someone who can deal with your nagging."

---

Hoya heard Kyuah's phone buzzed and rolled over and picked it up off of the table by Sungjongs bed. He sat up as he rubbed his eyes. "Hello!" Hoya said in a sleep voice.

"Who is this? Why are you picking up my sisters phone?" Junsu said in a demanding tone. "She never showed up where we were supposed to meet me."

"I'm Lee Howon!" Hoya got off Sungjong's bed and headed out to the hallway "She is in the infirmary at the university. Kyuah fainted today after being out in the rain to long."

"Ahh I see! When you see her tell my little sister that she doesn't have to come to the company this weekend." Junsu explained. "Also tell her to get better soon and be more responsible with her actions. I do not want to lose her like...never mind."

"Nehh I will do that!" Hoya said as he hung up his phone.

"Hoya what are you doing here?" Tiffany asked looking at him. "Who was that? That isn't your phone!"

"None of your business!" Hoya said as he put the phone in his sweatshirt pocket.

"I am making it my business." Tiffany leaned closer to Hoya, "Where is that annoying girl trying to steal my man!" She placed a hand on Hoya's chest.

"I rather hang out with her than be with a girl who has been with a million men." Hoya grabbed her wrist and pulled it off of his chest. "Goodnight!" He turned around and headed back into Dongwoo's door room. He shook his head. Dongwoo can sleep through anything.

---

Kyuah's eyes slowly opened and she looked around the dark room. She sat up slowly and noticed that Sungyeol was half asleep in a chair next to her bed. "Sungyeol!"

Sungyeol stood up and got into fighting position and looked around looking for the source of the noise, but moments later he sat back down  when he saw Kyuah was staring at him. "Your awake Kyuah." Sungyeol took her hand and kissed it. "You scared us!"

"I'm sorry Sungyeol! I must have caused you boys so much trouble." Kyuah looked down.

"You're no trouble at all princess. Hoya was here earlier, but I sent him to Dongwoo's room to get some rest. He looked really tired." Sungyeol smiled, "Hey Kyuah can I ask you something?"

"Sure anything!" Kyuah looked into Sungyeol's eyes.

"Well our group of friends go to Sunggyu's private island every year for a weekend and I was wondering if you would like to me my guest. Don't worry Gyu Hyung said it was ok already." Sungyeol said, "Soo... will you come?"

an - woot I hope you like this update. Gyu's private Island adventures start next chapter hehehehe ENJOY!