~Mission 18~ Teen Agents After Blood

Cover Girl

 ~Mission 18~ Teen Agents After Blood

Kyuah looked at the six young men that were surrounding her. She took deep breath and crossed her arms. She was not in the mood to deal with them right now.

"We meet again Kyuah!" CAP smirked and he looked at Kyuah, "Your Uniform for that university is cute, but don't you think your skirt is a little too short?"

"What do you guys want this time? I'm not in the mood!" Kyuah asked, "I don't feel like dealing with high school students tight now right now!"

"Noona we may been high school, but we are top agents here to kill you!" L.Joe said with a smirked. "You're not getting away this time princess. This is the end for you. Our boss wants your blood on our hands."

"I don't want to fight right now my life is..." Kyuah said as she dodged CAP's attack.

"Aww something wrong noona? Is your life not turning out like you want it to." Neil asked as he tries to attack Kyuah, but she grabbed onto his wrist and twisted his arm back. Kyuah pushed him towards Chunji.

 "Aish this girl." Ricky said in an annoyed tone and got into fighting position.

 ---

 "I might have to pass on finding Kyuah." Sunggyu said looking at his phone. His parents wanted to see him. He let out a sigh and looked at the boys, "Don't look at me like that Sungyeol. I do want to help find Kyuah, but my parents are requesting my presents."

 "It's ok Gyu Gee Gee we will bring Kyuah home safely and teach L a lesson on how to treat women." Dongwoo slapped Myungsoo on the back. "Right Ice Prince."

 "..." Myungsoo just walked towards the gate of the school.

 "Just let him be!" Sunggyu sighed. "I will see you boys later." Sunggyu hurried back to his dorm to change out of his uniform.

 ---

 Kyuah was hiding in a tree, hoping that Teen Top would not find her. She did not want to fight them; Kyuah wanted to find out the truth about herself. "Where are you princess?" Changjo called out. She felt the cold rain hit her skin that felt warmer than normal.

 "Kyuah..." A farmilar voice called her name.  She closed her eyes and wished all this would go away.  She hugged her knees to her chest until she felt someone pull her into a hug. "Everything is alright Kyuah."

 "Hoya..." She said before blacking out. Hoya placed her on his back before jumping down from the tree.

 "Hoya Hyung is noona ok?' Sungjong asked looking at the sleeping girl on Hoya's back.

 "She feels warm...I think she has a fever. She would not have gotten sick if it wasn't for you Myungsoo." Hoya barked.

"Hoya calm down!" Woohyun said looking at his friend. "Myungsoo did not know that she was going to run off like this."

 "You seem protective of her. Really protective." Sungyeol crossed his arms.

 "I don't want to see her cry again and she is my roommate nothing more." Hoya said, "Lets head back to campus and get her to the infirmary."

 ---

 "Sunggyu ahh there you are." Sunggyu's mother said hugging her only son. "Your father wants to speak to you about my sisters kid. We think she is alive and she might have been stopped."

 "Your sister who died in that accident 13 years ago." Sunggyu asked, "Is that why appa sent me a file?"

 "He did not send you a file?" Sunggyu's mother said as she walked her son into her husband's office. "Honey did you send him something?"

 "No I didn't." Sunggyu's father stood and walked over to his son and patted him on the shoulder. "It's good to see you again my son. As you may know that my sister-in-law and her husband died in a car crash thirteen years ago, but the truth is that they were murdered and their eight year old daughter who is now twenty-one was kidnapped."

 "What was her name appa?" Sunggyu asked looking at his father.

 "Her name is Kim Kyuah." Sunggyu's father said.  Sunggyu's eyes suddenly went wide and he started to wonder if his cousin was the same Kyuah that he goes to school with.

 "Sunggyu are you alright." His mother asked looking at her sons.  She noticed that his body language had changed.

 "I'm fine...father have you spotted her at all?" Sunggyu asked.

 "We just got a tip that she is somewhere in Seoul and that she might be studying in a university. Sunggyu I want you to keep your eyes out since you know where all the young kids hangout these days." 

"I will father and let you know if I find out anything." Sunggyu said as he felt his phone vibrate.  He looked at the screen and sighed in relief. Hyung we found her, but she isn't well. She has a fever. Come home soon because I think Hoya might kill Myungsoo if we don't keep a close eye on them. "I should head back to school!" Sunggyu bowed and kissed his mother goodbye before leaving.

an - Who wants Kyuah dead? Are Sunggyu and Kyuah related? Many questions waiting to be anwered and Gyu's private island adventure will start in chapter 20 hehehe and last ummm 5 chapters I think yeah five chapters