~Mission 7~ Advance Chemistry

Cover Girl

~Mission 7~ Advance Chemistry   

Sungyeol smiled, "I will tell you that story another time...how about over lunch Miss Kyuah." Sungyeol said as he fixed her bangs and winked at her. 

"Over lunch sounds nice. It’s hard to talk between classes" Kyuah smiled. "I have to head to advance chemistry."

"Dang you must be a genius. No wonder they allowed you to transfer. We rarely get transfers because they are not smart enough, but you must be one of those rarities." Sungyeol said. "Show me your schedule later ok." Sungyeol said as he grabbed onto Myungsoo shirt color, "Come Ice Prince your presents is needed in Siberia!"

Kyuah watches both boys leave and she chuckled a little. Sungyeol was really nice to her and Myungsoo seemed to be very odd. There was more to him than he was showing. Kyuah was curious about him, and wondered if he had any motives.

She looked at her broken shoe and sighed. They were unfixable and there was no point in keeping them. Kyuah walked over to the trash can and dropped them in.

She did not know someone wad watching her. The girls fist clenched, "You’re going to pay Kim Kyuah!"

---

"Let go of my collar Sungyeol hyung or I am going to kill you." Myungsoo said in an annoyed tone. He really hated when Sungyeol called him Myungsoo and touched him.

Sungyeol let go and crossed his arms, "Learn to control your icy personality. It's not good for you! Plus girls would like you more if you played nice." He continued to walk towards their English class, "I should ask Miss Kyuah if I run into any trouble in this class since she lived in the United States!"

"I don’t like to play nice. Plus the girls like me anyway.” Myungsoo crossed his arms and sighed. He was talking about her again, “You like her don't you?" Myungsoo asked biting his lip. "I can tell!"

"I just find her interesting. She talks harshly and doesn't care about what others think about her. All the girls act the same and care how they look...not her! There is more to her behind those big eyes of hers" Sungyeol tapped his chin as he entered the classroom with Myungsoo.

"Prince Yeollie our angel and Prince L are in our class. This year is going to be amazing." Two girls started to squeal as they walked pass them. Sungyeol winked at the girls while Myungsoo gave them a glare.”

Myungsoo and Sungyeol sat next to each other. Myungsoo rested his head on the table and fell asleep. Sungyeol pulled out his phone and was going to sent Kyuah a text, but the professor came in. He put his phone away instantly because he was not one to break the rules in front of the professors.

---

Kyuah entered class and notices that Hoya was sitting on a stool with ear buds in his ears. Kyuah sighed and noticed that there were only two seats left. One of them was next to the ert who bothered her the first day and the other was next to Hoya.

She was making her way to Hoya, and was going to ask him something when a girl ran passed her, "Oppa be my lab partner."

Kyuah noticed that the erted guy was staring at her. She was discussed by him looking at her from head to toe. Kyuah sighed and was about to walk over to him when she felt someone grab onto her wrist. She looked up at Hoya.

"Hoya sii is something wrong?" Kyuah asked but he did not answer her. He just pulled her over to his lab desk and sat her down on the stool next to him. The girl puffed out her cheeks and stormed off.

Kyuah sighed and took out her textbook and laptop. She waited for the professor to enter. She heard people whispering behind her.

Why does she get to be partnered with Oppa?

She is not the pretty!

She is just another trying to get with Oppa!

"Yahh" Kyuah turned around. "If you have something to say to me say it to my face. Your snickering is so annoying."

The girls just stared at her. Kyuah crossed her arms. "I'm no fan girl...it doesn't matter who you work with as long as you get the work done. Not like the two of you have a chance. How many girls are in the school and there are seven Kingkas your chances are slim to none!"

"Yahh you little..." the girl started when the professor came in. Kyuah turned around and got ready to learn.

In an instant Kyuah was starting to dose off. She was feeling tired because of only getting two hours of sleep for the fifth day in a row.

Hoya looked at Kyuah and noticed her head was resting on her textbook. He was about to wake her, but the professor slammed his hands on the desk, "Kim Kyuah is my lecture boring you."

Kyuah sat up and rubbed her eyes, "no just did not sleep well last night."

"That no excuse you answer the question on the bored." The professor asked pointing towards the board.

"Nehhh!" Kyuah made her way up to the bored and the answer suddenly appeared in her head. She wrote the answer "is this right!"

The professor eyes went wide, "That's correct!" Kyuah started to make her way towards back to her seat. The girls were just glaring at her. "Now start the experiment on page 12!"

Kyuah started to tie her hair up and looked at Hoya who already started the experiment. Kyuah just watched him and reached for the next chemical the same time as Hoya.

"You don't need to help Kyuah." He said in a cold voice.

"I'm helping you no matter what BABO!" Kyuah said grabbing the chemical and pouring it in to the flask.

Hoya wrote down the observations. He looked over at Kyuah and leaned over to her ear, "You know you are going to gain enemies with that attitude of yours."

"Not like your helping!" Kyuah glared at him and noticed her phone vibrating. She saw Sungyeol's name pop up on her phone. Kyuah picked it up and unlocked her phone. “What would you like for lunch? I will pick it up and meet you on the roof Miss Kyuah!"

Kyuah smiled and texted back."I'm fine with anything...surprise me!" Kyuah placed her phone back on the table and the professor walked over to them.

"Seems like you two are finished... You’re dismissed! The lab write up is due next class!"

Kyuah put her things away as Hoya cleaned up. Kyuah placed her bag over her shoulder and left the classroom. She started to make her way onto the roof. Kyuah placed her bag and took off her sweater. She un-tucked her white dress shirt and stretched her arms above her head.  Kyuah suddenly turned around and jumped when she saw who was standing in front of her.

a.n -- I hope you like this chapter hehehe it was fun to write. There will be more chemistry between Hoya and Kyuah soon. Mwhahahahahaha. In about 5 chapters I was thinking about them doing a weekend trip. Kyuah will be invited by well its sort of easy to guess who is going to invite her. Ummm Well please vote in the poll below and pick where you want them to go for their little trio for the weekend.

Silent readers please do comment every once and a while. I want your feedback.