~Mission 1~ Infiltration

Cover Girl

~Mission 1~ Infiltration 

Kyuah arrived at the location of the University. Her trainer at the agency decided to play the role of her brother. Kyuah looked towards Junsu, and really did think of him as a brother at times. He had the car in park for awhile, “Kyuah…”

“What is it grandpa Daegu?” Kyuah said in a harsh tone.

“Yahhh be more respectful to people who are older than you!” Junsu barked at Kyuah as she put her sunglasses on.

“You act like a grandpa all the time. I am just stating the facts oppa!” Kyuah smirked, “Just drive I have orientation today.”

“Fine you little brat!” Junsu said in an annoyed tone as her turned the car back on. He started to drive towards the school.

“I know you love me panda eyes.” Kyuah lowered her sunglasses and winked at Junsu. He rolled her eyes at her and pulled into a parking stop. Kyuah had read up on the university since she got this assignment. She found out that it was a small school and that the most popular people were the Kingka’s and the Queenka’s. They were the people most of the students fan girl or fan boy over. They have the best grades and have the highest rank.

“Oppa!” Kyuah got out of the car. “I need to check in and pick up my uniform, schedule, dorm assignments and such. I’ll be back!”  Before Junsu could say anything Kyuah ran off to where new and returning students checked in.  

---

“Silly little girl!” Junsu said under his breath as he started to unpack his car. He took out the duffle bags filled with Kyuah’s stuff. This girl did not own a lot, but the boss took care of everything for her.

The boss treated Kyuah like she was his daughter. Junsu was only a select few who knew how Kyuah got into the agency.  She has been with the agency since she was eight after her parents died in a car crash.  Kyuah was the only survivor and was found by Tablo.  When Kyuah came to them she had no memory, and Junsu was worried once Kyuah’s memory came back she would leave them forever.

Junsu shook of his thoughts and continued to unpack his car. He noticed a bunch of girls staring at him.  He ignored them and took the last of Kyuah’s things out.  He sighed and wondered when Kyuah would get back. Junsu knew that she was going to be frustrated when she figures out who she is going to be rooming with.

---

Suho entered Tablo’s office, “Boss you rang?”

“Ahh Suho you came. I want to ask you something.” Tablo pulled out a file and handed it to him.”

Suho opened the file and noticed it was the mission that Kyuah was working on, “Isn’t this Kyuah’s mission?”

“Nehh it is, but you to be the person to bring updates to Kyuah. It will be difficult for me or Junsu to do it because it requires meeting Kyuah in a club and it doesn’t look right for either of us to go. It is better for someone Kyuah;s age to go since a bunch of local college students hang out there.”

“I understand sir.” Suho was about to leave, “You know Kyuah is going to be furious with you when she finds out what you did.”

“Hey flower boy! You are going to be enrolled into the school second semester if things start to go wrong. Kyuah might need back up. There was already an attempt on Lee Howon’s life this summer. We cannot let anything happen to this kid.  Kyuah’s only interaction with the opposite was with guys from this agency, and she beat the crap out of all of them. She does not know how to act around men because acts like a man.”

“She is just a tomboy hyung. I know she packs a powerful punch. I experience it first hand, but don’t underestimate Kyuah. That girl knows how to flirt even though she is cold heart most of the time.” Suho left the room.

“Yahh hey kid what do you know…get back here.” Tablo yelled.

---

“Junsu oppa you have to leave already.” Kyuah asked as he was placing her stuff by the door of her dorm room. “Yahhh Junsu answers me when I talk to you!”

“Yahh Kim Kyuah be respectful of elders. The office call and they need me.” Junsu said patting Kyuah on the head. “Play nice!” He said before walking away.

“Yahh Panda this is me being nice.” Kyuah shouted, but Junsu was already gone. Kyuah was about to open the door when a guy opened the door and stared down at her.  Kyuah’s eyes went wide because the person who opened the door was Lee Howon; the person she is supposed to protect.

“What is with all the shouting? I am trying to take a nap and get away from my silly fan girls.”  Hoya looked down at the girl. “Who are you?”

“Apparently I am your roommate. There must be a mix up or something.” Kyuah said looking down at her room assignment.

“Great I have a fan girl living with me this year. There must be a mix up because I requested to live with one of the Infinite boys or be alone.” Hoya said rubbing his eyes.

“I am not a fan girl. I just transferred here and this is how you treat a girl. No wonder no one wants to live with you!” Kyuah said. “Move aside so I can bring my things in.”

Hoya just stood there and sighed, “No…I am taking care of this problem.” Hoya grabbed onto Kyuah’s wrist and dragged her to the housing department.  He entered the head of housing department office. “I think there was a mix up! You have some girl living with me!”

“I have a name babo yah!” Kyuah said crossing her arms. “It’s Kim Kyuah”

The head of housing started to look in the computer. “Lee Howon there is no mix up. Something must have been wrong with the system. Our system has been having problems lately. We normally don’t house boys and girls together.”

“Can you find someplace else for her to stay?” Hoya asked.

“Unfortunately everywhere else is full. We need to wait till the second semester to move her in with someone of her gender. Howon there is nothing else I can do. Kyuah sii must have been mistaken for a guy because her name is uni.”

“Fine” He stormed out of the office and headed back towards the dorms.

“Sorry for the misunderstanding Kyuah sii. Howon is not normally like this; he was different last year something must have happened over the summer. I hope you settle here ok. Korea is very different from the United States, but with your scores I don’t think you will have any trouble adapting here. Kyuah sii we haven’t seen scores like yours since Howon entered. Well you should head back to the dorm. We want you to unpack and be all settled before the orientation dinner tonight.”

“Nehhhh!” Kyuah said as she made her way back to the dorm. She noticed that her stuff was out of the hallway.  Kyuah pulled out her key and entered the room. She noticed her stuff was placed on her bed and that the shower was on.

Kyuah sat down on her bed and pulled out her phone, searching through her contacts. She touched Tablo’s name and placed the phone to her ear. Hello “Yahhhh what are you trying to pull.” Kyuah is that the type of languages a lady should be speaking. “I know it was you!” I can get nothing pass you can I. Yes, we hacked the system and placed you in the same room as Lee Howon. Do you have a problem with that? “No, but a heads up would have been nice.” If I told you Kyuaa your reaction would not have been accurate.

Kyuah heard the water turn off. “Ok Appa I have to go. I am glad you called to check up on me. I hope everything in the states is ok. Nehhhh Junsu oppa got me here in one piece.” Kyuah hung up her phone and started to unpack when Hoya came out of the bathroom in sweat pants and no shirt.

Kyuah turned back to what she was doing and thought to herself. “This is going to be an interesting year”

A.N. --> Hello Lovely readers. I hope you enjoyed my first chapter. This is my third Infinite Fic that I started but this is not my first Fic I have written. I have like 19-20 fics on here. Hehe.  Forgive me if Hoya is a little rude. Dance Manchine is charming. He is my third Bias in Infinite Sunggyu kyaa love him and Myungsoo, but I have a fic for them already So its HOYA's TIME lol Well I hope you Enjoy and would love to hear what you think. Once again ENJOY!