Say cheese!

Please dump me! It's a bet

Shin's P.O.V

"Nice to meet you Shin" Jonghyun smiled. God, he look really cute. Maybe the guy part wasn't so difficult anyway.

"So what do you do for living?" I asked him.

"I'm a theif" He answered straight forward. "-And I'm here to steal your heart" He smirked.

I let out a giggle. "God, that's the most stupid cheesy thing I've ever heard" I laughed.

Jonghyun made a small bow. "My honor"

"Well you must me a hell of a theif cause you stole my heart from across the room" I back. He laughed suprised that I played along on his cheesyness.

Then he suddenly walked behind me and pulled out my label in my dress. 

"What are you doing?" I asked very confused.

"Yep defintly made in heaven" Jonghyun smirked and got back to his seat. 

I rolled my eyes. "Have you been practising in pick-up lines before you got here?" 

"Yes. Do you know how many sites there are on the net about pick  up lines?" He joked.

"Well. It's a shame you just don't are a natural as me" I teased back.

"So do you believe in love at first sight?" He asked me.

"Well I-" I started to answer but he interrupted me.

"Or else I can walk pass you again" He smirked. I laughed of his cockyness.

"They just keep on coming, huh?" I laughed. He leant forward.

"Do you wanna no a secret?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Okay this isn't some cheesy pickup line this is the thruth. You look really beautifull tonight" He said. I blushed and looked away. 

"T-thank you" I said and suddenly remebered how I used to be shy around guys. 

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Jonghuyn asked me. I looked up i suprise. Normally I would have thought this was going way to fast but in this case it suited me fine.

"Nothing" I answered.

"Well how about I save you from doing "nothing" and take you out on a date?" He asked me.

"I would love that" I smiled. This was going very good so far.

____________________________________________________

So out with 2 chapter. :) I'm sorry this chapter was a bit boring and very short but... Yeah... :)

Thank you so much for subscribing! :D 

PLease comment! They make me so happy and I read all of them! :D

Thank you for reading <3

Heart