Rushing away

Please dump me! It's a bet

 

Our sweet moment was interrupted by Jonghyun’s phone. Jonghyun send me an apologizing smile and picked his phone up.

“It’s Jonghyun”, he answered. The person on the other line must have been someone Jonghyun didn’t hoped to talk to, because his face immediately fell.

“W-what happened?” Jonghyun asked. By the answer Jonghyun’s face fell even more and he hung up on the person. He stared into the empty air for a moment.

“Jonghyun what’s wrong?” I asked him and intertwined our fingers. Surprisingly Jonghyun separated our fingers right away and got up from the ground.

“Where are you going?” I asked him and followed him up.

“I-I need to take care of something”, Jonghyun stuttered.

“I’ll join you then”, I offered. Jonghyun shook his head. “No, don’t come. This is something I need to do alone. Please stay away”, Jonghyun rejected me.

His tone wasn’t cold like he was mad just sad. I didn’t know what that person on his phone said but something wasn’t right.

Jonghyun turned to go but I grabbed his sleeve. “Please just tell me what happened. Maybe I can help?”

Jonghyun turned to me and looked me in the eyes. “No I won’t tell you and you can’t help me with anything”, Jonghyun said.  After that he got away from my grab and walked away from me.

Maybe I should have felt hurt but I didn’t because I noticed the tears that started forming in his eyes. I knew it wasn’t Jonghyun’s intention to be rude but he just got this way when he was upset.

That was when I noticed his cellphone on the ground. “Jonghyun! You forgot your phone!” I shouted. Jonghyun didn’t hear me and kept walking away.

I picked up the phone and glanced at it. I bit my lip thinking about whether I should open his phone or not. I know it was what a bad girlfriend would do but I really wanted to help Jonghyun in this situation. I knew something was very wrong and no matter what he said he needed support.

I gulped a little and then opened the phone. Luckily it wasn’t locked yet so it was easy to access.  Stepping over as few limits as possible I went straight to his survey over his incoming calls.

The last one was from a person called “Dr. Park Hyo.” Without even thinking it over I sprinted after Jonghyun. The only persons I knew of you called doctor was doctors themselves.

After a short while with my top speed I finally saw Jonghyun’s shape again. But Jonghyun was running faster than ever before so it was impossible to catch up with him. It seemed that got faster by every second.

Despite my bad condition I kept chasing Jonghyun. People we passed by sent us strange looks. We did look like a crazy girl chasing an idol or something.

Finally Jonghyun stopped running. He stopped in front of a giant building. I gulped when my suspicions came true. “Seoul’s hospital”, was written on the building.

I didn’t know if Jonghyun was aware of my presence but he didn’t turn around to gestured me to follow him in. He walked in himself and closed the door after him.

I was left on the parking lot in front of the hospital.

Simon’s P.O.V

“Remember to be there at Friday right?” Kwan asked me over the phone. “Yes, I know”, I said and hung up on him. He had at least asked me that a hundred times the last week.

I was starting to regret agreeing to Kwan’s plan. I saw how Jonghyun and Shin acted by the Han River. They were so in love with each other. I felt bad that I was going to change that.

I shook the weak thoughts of my mind. I needed to this to project my secret. The secret that even Kwan didn’t know of. The secret there would ruin my life if it slipped out.

___________________

Sorry! Honestly, I have been cheating on this fic with “At first sight”. I know I know, sorry! I shouldn’t let you readers keep hanging. D: I will try to update more but I have one thing to tell you though. This fan fic isn’t going to be that crazy long. It’s not about to end right away though but I have been a little caught up in the limited time in the story (because Kwan's party was in a month. I think there already happened ALOT in a month)… I should think before I write…

And then I just decide to be a bastard and come up with this tiny chapter. Sorry! But I already have the next chapter in mind so there won’t go long till I see you next time, I promise :)

Anyways! Thank you so much for letting me use your time :D