Jonghyun's naughty side

Please dump me! It's a bet

 

Warning: There might be a little tiny tiny tiny amount of rated stuff in this chapter but still not enough to make this chapter rated. I fyou don't want to read that kind of stuff I will mark the start of it with a little *. So… Enjoy! :P

____________________________________________

“J-Jonghyun I need to tell you something”, I stuttered suddenly nervous.

Jonghyun looked up at me from my lap. He had finally stopped crying but his eyes were still teary and his cheeks red.

“What’s wrong, Shin?” He asked me. His brown eyes looked so intensely into mine that I almost just chose to kiss him instead. But I knew I needed to tell him. I couldn’t let him believe in a lie anymore.

“Um… I…” How was I even going to say this? I’m sorry Jonghyun, but I practically lied to you for a month. I just used you and drove you insane for a bet. Can you forgive me?

I stared into the wall when I started talking to avoid his hurt face when I told him the truth.

“I’ve done something really stupid. I really messed up in our relationship. You will probably not forgive me after I tell you this. The thing is…” I took a deep breath and continued to stare into the wall. “This was all just a bet. I made a bet with my college at work if I could get a guy to dump me”, I said. I waited for his reaction, his anger, his yelling. But he didn’t answer.

“Jonghyun, by ‘this’ I mean us-”, still no response. “-Our relationship. I… I used you”, I said. He was completely silent underneath me until I heard a small snoring sound.

“Jonghyun?” I asked confused and looked down at him. A small smile crept upon my face when I saw why he was being so quiet. He was sleeping in my lap with drool coming out from his mouth.

A small sigh of relief escaped my lips. On one plan I was glad he didn’t heard what I said. He was so hurt already that it broke my heart to make him feel even worse.

I can’t even describe if I found out that the one I was in love with used me for a bet. I would feel as I was a thing he could rent. It would break my heart and I really wouldn’t like to break Jonghyun’s.

Maybe I should just don’t tell him? It was obvious he just needed someone to comfort him now so when he pulled himself back together he would still be mad at me. If I just disappeared out of his life so he would never have to face the truth that would make all things a whole lot easier right?    I would never have to bother him again.

Jonghyun was going to dump me anyway the next morning. I couldn’t even imagine him forgiving me. He only made me stay because he needed someone to comfort him. So by leaving I would only make it easier for him. As much as I wanted to stay by Jonghyun’s side I knew I couldn’t. It would break Jonghyun too much.

As I took the decision to do that I gently laid Jonghyun’s head on the floor instead of me. I got up from the floor and slowly started to walk to Jonghyun’s room to get what I came here for in first place, my stuff.

I slowly gathered my stuff together including all of my pink things. My arms were almost breaking from all the things I was carrying with them. God, I had seriously dumped way too many things in Jonghyun’s apartment.

After tip-toeing around in Jonghyun’s apartment gathering all of my mess I pressed the doorknob down with my elbow because both my hands were busy carrying something else.

“Where are you going Shin?” Jonghyun’s voice said. I slighty jumped in shock. Wasn’t he sleeping just a few minutes ago?

I turned around and found Jonghyun standing right behind me with his arms crossed. He didn’t seem so upset anymore. Actually he seemed like his mood had changed completely.

“Um… I just-“ I mumbled and my cheeks started to heat up.

Jonghyun reached out for all my things in my hands and he took all of it and threw it at the floor behind him.

“W-what are you doing?” I asked and looked at my stuff there laid in a heap behind us. Why was he taking away my stuff from me when he was about to dump me? Demand me to leave again. Because that was what he was doing right?

Jonghyun smirked and a naughty sparkle appeared in his eyes. I blinked confused. He was no longer the sad and tired Jonghyun. Right now, he was the confident Jonghyun, so confident that it made me nervous.

With a smirk painted on his face he walked closer to me. He leaned his head nearer to mine and just as I thought he was going to whisper something he just blew at me. I shivered as I felt his hot breath touch my neck.

Jongyhun smirked when he was my reaction. “You really thought you could get away with what you’ve done so easy?” He asked me. The sweet and funny Jonghyun I knew was gone with the wind. I couldn’t recognize Jonghyun in this playboy mood.

“I-I d-don’t kn-ow what y- you mea-n” I stuttered like a little girl. Jonghyun let out a laugh when he heard my stuttering. Not a kind and bubbly laugh but a y voice that made me hot even though I didn’t wanted it.

“Sure you do, honey”, Jonghyun said and neared me again. What was going on? Where did Jonghyun go?

“I’m go-going now”, I said and started to walk backwards towards the door. On my way I stumbled a few times over my own feet.

Before I reached the door Jonghyun grabbed for me and tucked me nearer to him.

“You know exactly what you’ve done and you’re going to pay for it”, he said, he still had  a firm grip around my wrist so I couldn’t escape.

“P-pay?” I stuttered nervously.

Jonghyun nodded and excitement shone from his eyes.

“Wh-at k-kind of pay?” I asked and tried to escape Jonghyun’s grip. It was like he had gotten drunk in his sleep. I had never seen this side of him before.

*Jonghyun smirked and instead of answering my question he pulled me nearer. He roughly crashed his lips into mine. “Make the pain go away”, he demanded while he kept on kissing me.

“Mmrn! Jonghyun!” I shouted and finally managed to jerk my lips away from his.

“This is your fault. Make it go away”, Jonghyun said and walked nearer again.

“How?”

“Distract me”, Jonghyun said. For a second I could almost see a shade of Jonghyun’s normal self, almost.

I looked him in the eyes for a moment. After all this was my fault. If that would make him feel better then I guess I could- Who was I kidding? I wanted just as much as he wanted to. Actually his new self .

I took a step towards him. His big brown eyes looked surprised for second that I actually accepted. Then he smirked again and his arms jerked me faster towards him.

He started the kiss just as rough as the last time but as he felt I joined the kiss too he softened it a little. The kiss was still intense. His tongue glided over the edge over my teeth. As an answer I bite in his lip. Our tongues finally meet and they started to dance a rough dance. It was a fight over power there never seem to end.

My hands found his hair and they pulled it as I needed something to keep me on the ground. Jonghyun’s hands slowly caressed my body and they traced my body figure. Still caught up in each other we stumbled backwards into the living room.  Jonghyun’s hands laid on my the couch. His lips let go of mine and instead he started to draw kisses down my neckline.

I tipped Jonghyun over so I was on top of him. I caught both Jonghyun’s hand and pinned them the couch above him. I smirked when I saw how helpless he looked when he laid there. His brown eyes looked directly into mine and he begged for more.

My lips started to kiss his neck while they moved longer and longer up. They kissed his perfect jawline, his cheeks, kiss the tip of his nose and finally they hit his lips again.

“Mmrh Shin”, Jonghyun moaned and as my hands let go of his wrist they used their new power to embrace my body.

I that moment I excused myself with that I was only doing this for Jonghyun’s sake. But deeply inside me I knew that it wasn’t the case.

__________________________________

Sorry guys you need to imagine the rest… :-/ Lol.

So what do you think of the new side of Jonghyun? Someone’s having mood swings ;-)

Thank you for reading and commenting and subscribing! It means so much <3

 

y jonghyun