fight

Please dump me! It's a bet

 

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

The door smacked open and Key shouted “I’M HOME YEOBO!”

Shin frowned. “Who’s that?” She asked. “Eh… It was just… eh?” How could I explain this?

“Aren’t you going to kiss me?” Key shouted, joking. “Are you cheating on me!?” Shin yelled.

“Who’s here?” Taemin asked. Minho, Taemin, Onew and Key showed up. *Great…*

Shin turned to me demanding an explanation. “Um… Meet my friends” I mumbled.

“Omo! Is my boyfriend gay!?”

“No no! I’m Key his friend. I just like to joke around” Key apologized and offered Shin his hand to introduce himself.  Shin completely ignored Key’s hand.

“Well don’t do that” She answered cold. Key looked at her weirdly. “Okay…?”

Taemin jumped in front of Key. “Hi noona! I’m Taemin” He said cheerful as always and shot her an adorable smile.

Even though Shin was pretty mad it seemed like she couldn’t handle Taemin’s charm. She smiled. “I’m Shin” She said. Key’s jaw dropped.

“Bwoh!? How can you be nice to him and not me?” He asked.

Shin turned serious again and shot him a lazar glare. “Didn’t I tell you to shut up?” She mocked.

“Dude! Who is this cruel girl?” Key hissed in my ear.  

“Heard that!” Shin argued. “Who are you anyway !?” Key scolded. “If anyone is the here it’s you!” Shin scolded back. I couldn’t help but chuckle. *If she just knew how much she was right about that*

Key shot me a glare. “Are you taking her side?” He asked in disbelief. We were always against the others, together.

“Clearly. He is my boyfriend after all” Shin said. “He is my best friend for years. You only know him for a couple of days” Key argued.

“Have you ever heard of the zapping culture. When you’ve grown tired of one program you switch to another. Like you and me. He’s tired of you and gets me” Shin said. “Well to bad I’m a keeper” Key defended himself.

“He likes me better!” “Clearly me!” “Pfft! Keep dreaming!” “I’m smarter than you!” “I’m cooler than you!” “I’m hotter than you!” “I’m more brilliant than you!” “I’m sweeter than you!” “I’m--“

“Stop it!” I shouted. They both ignored me.

“He loves me!” “He loves me more!” “You’re a !” “You’re a diva!” “You’re a stupid naïve girl!” “You are a--“

“Guys! Shut up!” I tried again.

“You’re pathetic!” “You’re more pathetic!” “You’re so pathetic you use my words!” “You’re so fat that the wales sings ‘we are family’!” “You’re so fat that kids use you as an inflatable when you’re on the beach!” “You’re so fat that if you wear a white suit you look like Greenland!” “You’re so fat that--“

“KNOCK IT OFF GUYS!” Minho suddenly shouted. Key and Shin got quiet. *What? How come they stay silent when Minho shouts at them?*

“Now apologize!” Minho demanded. Key and Shin looked unwilling at each other.

“You first since you’re the boy” Minho said to Key. “betrayer…” Key grumbled.

“Um… Eh… I guess I’m sorry” Key mumbled really low.

“I’m sorry what did you say?” Shin asked.

“I said I’m sorry” Key said a little louder.

“What? I can’t hear you”

“I’m sorry” Key said.

“What?

“I’M SORRY OKAY!?” Key shouted.

“Now apologize to him” Minho turned to Shin.

“No way” She said and crossed her arms.

“What!? I just apologized to you!” Key complained.

“I don’t have anything to be sorry about” Shin said stubborn.

“Sure you do! You are just as guilty as me!” Key said.

“Key’s right. You need to apologize to” Minho said.

“Oppa?” Shin turned to me and gave me an aigo look.

“Eh… I’m sorry but they are right” I said.

“I can’t believe my own boyfriend is against me! I’m out of here!” Shin shouted and stormed out of the apartment.

“Shin!” I shouted but she was already gone.

__________________________________
 

Sorry I was slow about updating... :) PLease don't hate Shin remeber it's just an act! ;) you Have you commented? ;)