The Japanese Farewell... Or hello?

Please dump me! It's a bet

 

“Here you go, now you have a memory of me”, Jonghyun smiled and handed me the silly robot. He noticed my smile faded so he quickly saved himself. “Not that I’m going to leave you or anything”, he assured me.

“And I’m definitely not going to leave you anymore”, I decided, not aware I said that out loud. “You were planning to?” Jonghyun asked me and now his smile faded to.

Actually I was. The only reason I got together with him in first place was because I wanted to separate afterwards. Even though the only right thing was to tell Jonghyun the truth I was too selfish to tell him. I didn’t want to lose him.

“No, of course not. It would be insane to let a treasure like you slip away”, I smiled and kissed his cheek to promise my words.

Jonghyun smiled at me. Then he suddenly held up the robot from before. “Hey, since I bought this for you, isn’t it going to improve my grade in the boyfriend scale?” Jonghyun asked me.

I sent him a cold glance to , on the inside though I was chuckling. I hadn’t expected him to care this much for a stupid made-up scale. But I still let him do everything to impress me, just to see him suffer when I coldhearted turned him down. He was seriously the cutest thing on earth.

Jonghyun pouted and made puppy eyes of me. His brown glittery eyes begged me, looking directly into mine. His cheeks were so puffy and he looked like a little boy there haven't got his candy yet.

“Arrasso! I can’t stand the pressure anymore. You win!” I gave in. Jonghyun removed his pouty face and replaced it with a huge smile in joy. “So what am I at now?” he asked me.

I made a thoughtful face. “Hm… Out of ten you’re probably on a…” I dragged out my answer. Jonghyun looked so laughable as his eyes shone with excitement. “Let’s say seven”, I decided.

Jonghyun’s jaw dropped in disappointment. “Not more!?” he gaped. I shook my head. “If you want to get a better grade you need to pull yourself together”, I said in a strict voice.

“But  seonsangnim [teacher]!”Jonghyun protested. My eyes widened and Jonghyun covered his mouth in shock over his own mouth. “I-I’m sorry that wasn’t what I meant”, Jonghyun apologized.

Jonghyun looked so terrified, as I really was his teacher. It was obvious he wasn’t over my mood attacks yet.

I couldn’t help but to burst out in a huge laugh. “Did you really just call me your teacher?” I laughed. Jonghyun just watched me from the sideline but he couldn’t hide his smile there began to appear on his lips. Jonghyun started to laugh as well.

“Come on, I think people are beginning to think we are crazy”, Jonghyun said and grabbed my hand and let us from the market. he was probably right. First Jonghyun got really amazed by Jelly Beans, then we suddenly started singing in public, then I fell in love with a silly robot and now we were laughing really hard.

“Since you called me a teacher, which is saying that I’m old, I’ve decided that you’re only on a six now”, I said.

“Wait what? You’re making me insane”, Jonghyun said as we sat by the bay of *Han River.

I cockily smiled at him. “I just happen to have that effect on people”, I joked.

“That wasn’t what I meant. What do I have to do to improve?” Jonghyun asked me.

“Is it really that important to you?” I asked him. Jonghyun eagerly nodded. I smiled and pecked his nose. “Then you just have to come up with something brilliant”, I smirked. “Aish…”Jonghyun muttered.

Comfortable silence filled the air and we both just stared over Han River. We were both deeply in thoughts. Jonghyun was probably thinking of how to impress me. He had a very concentrated look on his face.

I thought about how the decision to give the bet was the best decision I ever had made. Just the thought of not being with Jonghyun was unbearable. I would miss all of him so much.

“Shin?” Jonghyun interrupted my thoughts. I turned my head to him, to show my attention.

“I have to tell you something”, he started. He sounded so serious.

“What is it, Jonghyun?” I asked him.

“I’m going to Japan soon, for a while. I have some work over there”, he said.

“J-japan?” I stammered. Was he leaving me?

Jonghyun nodded. “I know this is really sudden and its okay if you don’t want to”, Jonghyun started.

“Do you… Want to go with me?” Jonghyun asked and met my eyes.

“Wait what? G-go with you to Japan?”

“Sorry I know this was too early. It’s just that… I really care about you and I’ll be staying there for a long time. I don’t really believe in long-distance relationships but… It’s okay, I understand you don’t want to”, Jonghyun said and looked down at his legs in embarrassment.

“Jonghyun I love you”, I blurted. Jonghyun immediately looked up from his legs and met my eyes again. I didn’t mean to say that out loud, but know that I did say it there was no undo button.

“And I would love to join you for Japan”, I said. Since I dumped the bet my job was going to be a hell anyway. I would rather quit my job than be away from Jonghyun.

“Really?” Jonghyun asked surprised.

Just the thought about living with Jonghyun in Japan was extremely loveable. Walking romantic walks by the cherry blossoms go sightseeing like foolish tourists and just explore the inside of Japan with Jonghyun sounded so romantic. I couldn’t believe that Jonghyun asked me that. It really showed his care.

Instead of answering him I reached for his lips. As soon as Jonghyun felt my intention he pulled me up on his lap. His lips met mine in a romantic kiss.

“You definitely just topped the scale”, I said, still with Jonghyun’s lips on mine. Jonghyun smiled in our kiss. “You did too.”

_________________________

Bwahaha! Did you guys think he was about to tell Shin about the bet? ;D

Thank you for supporting my story. Please comment ;-)

haha Lol, Key looks like a fangirl getting an autograph in this picture xD

 578160_372074412850011_243993723_n.jpg